Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Well, I got my event results in. This is my first ever T1. I still wish my first would've been the nurse Kotori, but oh well I guess.

My final ranking in points

Screenshot_2015-02-27-15-27-56.png

My final song ranking. (I tried so hard, but I couldn't catch Eclipsed.)

Screenshot_2015-02-27-15-28-27.png

Here is my New and Improved dream team.

Screenshot_2015-02-27-15-29-47.png

Congrats on your 1st Tier 1 and your new improved team! :D

I just noticed the score :sachi:

Hehe nice score! Idk if you have noticed my score for the normal event EX song.

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on this forums but decided to join since I have no friends playing this game to be in despair together

I'm currently playing on EN ver, and just started on JP ver, nice to meet you!

Hey Teraboizu, welcome on board to 1 of the best friendly LL forums! Hopefully you will meet new friends here and enjoy your stay with us! :)

Only songs I triple S'd are Bokura no Kimi to no Live Easy, Sweet & Sweet Holiday Easy, Korekara no Someday EX and Aishiteru Banzai! EX.

My goal is to SSS Aishiteru Banzai! on all difficulties.

All the best triple S "Aishiteru Banzai!" on all difficulties! I've already done that for this song. Just curious, may I ask why you chose this song instead of the other songs? Is it 1 of your favourite songs? =)

I can post two of those :makina:

New JP SRs are soo :michiru: :michiru: :michiru: :michiru: :michiru: I want!

Omg the new SRs as well as the UR Umi looks so awesome!! <3

There are many speculations that it might be Hanayo regarding the leg shown in the idolised/awakened Umi.

I can't FC the current expert songs. All of them have one part where I always fail.

Well keep practicing and don't give up/lose hope! As the saying goes, "Practice makes Perfect!" You can also use Perfect Lock (It's called "timing windows" in EN, used to be called fortified in the past) to help you.

Alternatively, you can also watch video guides made by Oktopaz to help you.

https://www.youtube.com/user/OktopazOfficial/videos

Oh my,

1st March is Mania-san Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Mania-san

I may too early eEbay.gif

Thank you so much! :D I don't mind early greetings at all, it's bound to happen with friends in all sorts of different time zones.

I might just do a few extra birthday scoutings when it's midnight around here and see if they bring me any luck at all. The rice must be strong this March.

Hehe nice score! Idk if you have noticed my score for the normal event EX song.

~~

Omg the new SRs as well as the UR Umi looks so awesome!! <3

There are many speculations that it might be Hanayo regarding the leg shown in the idolised/awakened Umi.

I didn't look first hand, but Cychun loved it and mentioned it a lot, the 444,444

And nooo, don't let Hanayo be the next UR, i'd actually draw for her, but the Rin event is next!

Edit: The next UR is either Hanayo, Nico, or Maki, since we just started a new set of URs, and those are the 3 of the 4 that haven't been paired with Umi, the last being Nozomi, who started this set with her pair with Rin.

Thank you so much! :D I don't mind early greetings at all, it's bound to happen with friends in all sorts of different time zones.

I might just do a few extra birthday scoutings when it's midnight around here and see if they bring me any luck at all. The rice must be strong this March.

Happy Birthday in advance, Mania! Hopefully you will have a great day and perhaps get something good from the scouting. It's already 1st March here since it is past midnight. :)

I didn't look first hand, but Cychun loved it and mentioned it a lot, the 444,444

And nooo, don't let Hanayo be the next UR, i'd actually draw for her, but the Rin event is next!

Edit: The next UR is either Hanayo, Nico, or Maki, since we just started a new set of URs, and those are the 3 of the 4 that haven't been paired with Umi, the last being Nozomi, who started this set with her pair with Rin.

Oh ok. I didn't know you are friends with him lol. Yeah he msg me regarding the score. I was lucky to get that score and I didn't realise until the end of the song. Can't wait to find which is the next UR in JP and who is the one pairing up with the new UR Umi. :D

Edit: The score matches my Rank/Level too. :P

AmPN43q.png

qqF8QLD.png

28JrBRc.png

This was my score when I FC the normal EX for the 1st time:

OAPPuy4.png

Got 1 good on my 1st attempt :(

7ibp3ge.png

Edit: This Maki event is 1 of my best song ranking so far since KanbeKotori is inactive and focusing on JP.

Oh btw, I have a question to ask you guys regarding my team formation. Should I put UR Honoka which has PL skill or UR Umi which is stamina skill in my Smile team? Difference in raw stats is 20. If possible, please state the reasons.

Edit: I found out that if I replace Honoka with Umi, my boost from leader/guest drops since Hanayo's skill is "Smile increases based on Pure" and Honoka has higher Pure stats than Umi so I guess I just answered my own question. >.<

Depends on how good you are at getting perfects, if the PL can save you on 3 or more greats, you're benefiting, since every great is a loss of 20% on that note.

Also, I'm not really super "friends" with Cychun, he's a fellow watcher in Umidah's nightly streams, and we've talked there a few times. He also impersonated me at one point (if you didn't see it)

CEj2WAJ.png

~~

Well, Umidah announced he is done spending money on draws, Sakura Tree Hanayo is his last card after the execution of his wallet. The 1200 gems wasn't the end, he started drawing more the next morning...

LJmxdjU.jpg

https://twitter.com/Umidahh/status/571248131913854976

Not sure how much he spent, he did 1200 gems worth the night before, and the morning, the tweet shows 11 different draws with URs, and we can assume he didn't get a UR a pull, so he spent well over 2000 gems. Plus, he lives in Canada, where the Canadian dollar is down in value, meaning he spent even more money (I heard an extra $8 per 10+1). Just assuming 2000 gems (was more than that), he spent 1330 USD...

Depends on how good you are at getting perfects, if the PL can save you on 3 or more greats, you're benefiting, since every great is a loss of 20% on that note.

Also, I'm not really super "friends" with Cychun, he's a fellow watcher in Umidah's nightly streams, and we've talked there a few times. He also impersonated me at one point (if you didn't see it)

CEj2WAJ.png

~~

Well, Umidah announced he is done spending money on draws, Sakura Tree Hanayo is his last card after the execution of his wallet. The 1200 gems wasn't the end, he started drawing more the next morning...

LJmxdjU.jpg

https://twitter.com/Umidahh/status/571248131913854976

Not sure how much he spent, he did 1200 gems worth the night before, and the morning, the tweet shows 11 different draws with URs, and we can assume he didn't get a UR a pull, so he spent well over 2000 gems. Plus, he lives in Canada, where the Canadian dollar is down in value, meaning he spent even more money (I heard an extra $8 per 10+1). Just assuming 2000 gems (was more than that), he spent 1330 USD...

Oh yeah I saw him impersonating you and some others. It seems he likes to do things to attract attention or he is just bored.

I don't know if he did it on purpose or coincidence but he set his leader to Cool Nico after I changed mine from Smile Maki to Cool Maki.

Wow at all the URs that Umidah got from this "Final whaling expedition". His Pure team will be strong enough to get him top 10 now and most likely surpassed my team. :P

Well he finally got the Hanayo he wanted although at the expense of his wallet so I don't know if I should be happy and congratulate him or not.

Edit: Wow he must be very desperate to get this Hanayo to spend that much money. I'm guessing all these URs that he got is still in his present box since it hasn't appeared on my news feed?

Well, the ships are being shown again in the new cards. Someone pointed out a couple to me (since I haven't looked at the new cards closely yet). Obviously Feb. theme was Valentines, and March's theme is White Day. While we don't have the 2nd half of the cards yet, we have 2 ships already happening

RinPana

In February, I fanboyed over the Hanayo card, how she made a cupcake with a Love Wing Bell Rin on it.

Hanayo_cool_sr530.jpg

And Rin's new White Day card

547.jpg

And then the NicoMaki. The cards themselves aren't important, but Maki's side story...

http://imgur.com/a/qovAH

Completely disregarding the player, which is usually the target of the affection :o

Happy Birthday mania_~! Rice goddess ftw~! Eat all the rice today/tomorrow =D

So envious of those with the sakura Hanayo, it's my favourite but I know I'll get it someday (in the distant future) >____<b

Edit: Damn Umidah .___.", I didn't know he was Canadian so I wasn't sure how he spent but as a Canadian myself, damn....but congrats to him in the end.

Well, the ships are being shown again in the new cards. Someone pointed out a couple to me (since I haven't looked at the new cards closely yet). Obviously Feb. theme was Valentines, and March's theme is White Day. While we don't have the 2nd half of the cards yet, we have 2 ships already happeningRinPana

In February, I fanboyed over the Hanayo card, how she made a cupcake with a Love Wing Bell Rin on it.

Hanayo_cool_sr530.jpg

And Rin's new White Day card

547.jpg

And then the NicoMaki. The cards themselves aren't important, but Maki's side story...http://imgur.com/a/qovAHCompletely disregarding the player, which is usually the target of the affection :o

That Rin is just... <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANIA I HOPE YOU CAN IDOLIZE THAT HANAYO! :)

@Ceris: Haha long time passed it's nothing really :)

I loved that side story of Maki!!! They are so free to talk about their lovers now :D I loved how they got embressed before too but time passed things changed we are now their trusted friends so girls can say things more :P imagining we became close friends :)

Your comment made me think of something even more, and it's been on my mind a bit lately...

I feel like the game is coming to a close soon... We're approaching every member having a UR pair with another member, and we're also approaching nearly all songs in the franchise released in the game.... The newest song in the game is Honoka's 2nd solo (after Ai wa Taiyou Janai), Mou Hitori Janai yo, and we can assume the next songs are Umi's Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana. then Kotori's Spicaterrible. From there, all that is left is the BD songs and random released songs. There's 6 S2 BD songs and 3 others.

I guess that's 9 months worth of songs, considering token events are using the subunit songs again (the newest ones), but that feels a lot closer to ending than just "Someday in the Future". 9 months isn't even enough for us to see the Medley in EN...

Your comment made me think of something even more, and it's been on my mind a bit lately...

I feel like the game is coming to a close soon... We're approaching every member having a UR pair with another member, and we're also approaching nearly all songs in the franchise released in the game.... The newest song in the game is Honoka's 2nd solo (after Ai wa Taiyou Janai), Mou Hitori Janai yo, and we can assume the next songs are Umi's Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana. then Kotori's Spicaterrible. From there, all that is left is the BD songs and random released songs. There's 6 S2 BD songs and 3 others.

I guess that's 9 months worth of songs, considering token events are using the subunit songs again (the newest ones), but that feels a lot closer to ending than just "Someday in the Future". 9 months isn't even enough for us to see the Medley in EN...

If sunshine will be an actual series, couldn't the game start adding content from there? Like cards, new songs, etc...

I thought the same... thinking they used almost all of the songs, soon or later they won't have any left to put to the game

And then that girl who looks like Kasane showed up, it is possible they can make a love live 3 with new girls but then what will happen to our cards? Our muse cards? Will they be still considered as ultra rares? Then what'll be the new girls?

Or will they take time to do pvs each year for new girls like they did bokura no live, moggyutto, snow halation etc. And while these are happening the game will stop?

But I don't want the game to end! We need all muse members as fairies!!

I thought the same... thinking they used almost all of the songs, soon or later they won't have any left to put to the game

And then that girl who looks like Kasane showed up, it is possible they can make a love live 3 with new girls but then what will happen to our cards? Our muse cards? Will they be still considered as ultra rares? Then what'll be the new girls?

Or will they take time to do pvs each year for new girls like they did bokura no live, moggyutto, snow halation etc. And while these are happening the game will stop?

But I don't want the game to end! We need all muse members as fairies!!

They could just leave the muse members there. Joining characters from two series you (hopefully) love should be pretty fun, right?