Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

As per the past, I like keeping my images posted away from my bias on my favorite characters, so here's all three 2nd years, and a group image!

(I have this Umi UR, it's wonderful)

lQA1q7v.jpg

M3Q32XQ.jpg

DrbH2tH.jpg

wJnkGdb.jpg

And an extra Umi as well

Kw1v2Lq.jpg

Damn, these are absolutely gorgeous! Are they (except for the raw drawing ofc) all official art?

Well, it happened again. This time truly without backup.

Because of that nerve-wrecking friday, I got all the info I was supposed to in case this would happen again, though! I even made a 1 love gem purchase just so that I'd have something to show. And Klab already answered to my first message, so I'll just use that to recover it. 

I really feel dumb, though...

Unless I say otherwise, all images I link here are usually fanart exclusive, because that's all I collect. If you are ever curious about a source, copy the image url into this site: http://www.saucenao.com

~~

Marie-chan, how are you making such mistakes? :o

~~

I posted a bit back about how the N cards are from different schools than u's and couldn't remember the source of that information, well, I found it. It was a transfer student poll, so I guess as of August 2014, Kasane, Jennifer, and Shizuku are going to the same school as u's. Maybe? The word Transfer Student is in there, and it's the name of the poll (that resulted in those images for phone and tablet backgrounds).

Although, that supports even more about the N cards being used in SunShine. That does indeed look like Kasane, and guess who won the popularity poll.

I didn't even know she had won a poll, or that there was even a poll.

I think they just call all N cards "Transfer Students", or else they wouldn't call the poll "Transfer Student Poll"

If she actually did win one then the possibility of her starring in a new show is very real.

Love Live likes to use polls as a basis for how to do things.

I didn't see anything too special about her, then again I hardly pay attention to N cards unless I like the design to begin with.

But she is pretty cute.

That would mean Kanata wouldn't be in a show, that's kind of lonely :(

I didn't even know she had won a poll, or that there was even a poll.

If she actually did win one then the possibility of her starring in a new show is very real.

Love Live likes to use polls as a basis for how to do things.

I didn't see anything too special about her, then again I hardly pay attention to N cards unless I like the design to begin with.

But she is pretty cute.

That would mean Kanata wouldn't be in a show, that's kind of lonely :(

@bolded, +100, the entire franchise's original idea was for the fans to control the girl's fate. Fans voted u's as the name after the first PV and it was announced with Snow Halation. Every PV since, the center and outfits were all voted by fans.

~~

Marie-chan, how are you making such mistakes? :o

~~

@Marie: ;-;

...This time it was me being salty at reddit luck and going "screw it, I can definitely draw those URs in my first tries too!" followed by removing the game data and promptly realizing I just lost my account.

Yeah, it's a general quote, all her cards say that.

Speaking of quotes, I really like a line from the Nozomi I got from Ezeefreak's giveaway

DvUcJXR.jpg

that's such a nice line, she's basically saying "it's alright to make mistakes, it doesn't make you any worse of a person, in fact, admitting it makes you even better of one."

Deep stuff

Yeah, it's a general quote, all her cards say that.

Speaking of quotes, I really like a line from the Nozomi I got from Ezeefreak's giveaway

DvUcJXR.jpg

that's such a nice line, she's basically saying "it's alright to make mistakes, it doesn't make you any worse of a person, in fact, admitting it makes you even better of one."

Deep stuff

My favourite Nozomi quote has always been the one where she says "You're special. I can tell your fortune any time, you know?"

HgMX3ks.jpg

:kosame: it gives me the warm fuzzies

Wtf was going on here over the weekend?! No event and so much hurly-burly (had to google that word :blink: and btw I really like it  :D ) here. I think I report already everything what was happening to me at the weekend. I just want to highlight again that one of the new cards I got is now one of my favourites, even if it is a Nico. But I'm just to tolerant and love all of them ;), but thats really a nice Nico (and Idolized that one is really great)...

425px-Nico_smile_ur66_t.jpg

Ceris do you remember which 2 girls won besides Kasane? I remember one of them was Praeliator's fav girl but can't remember the other one

Just to remind that I love you guys and Im happy like Ezee because our family is growing *ugh but too much rice lovers here too muchh*

Ceris do you remember which 2 girls won besides Kasane? I remember one of them was Praeliator's fav girl but can't remember the other one

Just to remind that I love you guys and Im happy like Ezee because our family is growing *ugh but too much rice lovers here too muchh*

How can you people say you love someone so casually

Howwwww

There is no such thing as too much rice lovin'! But I should probably start talking about the other girls more.

Right now I'm all fired up for Kotori's next event already -- I love the SR, the tokens (too cute!!) and the song. Gonna burn quite a few gems because my school/work schedule is very...unsuitable for events.

Howwwww

Funny thing is, I have never used the word in a romantic context towards someone and I don't see that changing anytime soon. But casually loving my favorite idols and fellow friends in idol hell? That works for me. :P

And speaking of the popular N cards, I will forever keep praying for more Minami appreciation.

Howwwww

Because we do ;) ... We are like a family and you love your family members also, right? That doesn't has anything to do with romantic feelings...

Funny thing is, I have never used the word in a romantic context towards someone and I don't see that changing anytime soon. But casually loving my favorite idols and fellow friends in idol hell? That works for me. :P

Exactly... Anyway you only find real pure love between friends and people with the same passion ;) ... Or maybe I was disappointed too often and now I'm old and bitter :D

Well, here in Germany, there are two different meanings of "I love you". The direct translation "ich liebe dich" is very strong and mainly used with lovers. "Ich hab dich lieb" is more like... "I care for you", which sounds very cute and is used among family and sometimes friends. Personally I don't use it that much with friends, but if they're very sad or so I like to say the latter to them to let them know that I care for them deeply and that they always can depend on me.

On a side note, my problem with disappearing love gems doesn't seem to be resolve-able at least technically, so I'll make sure to make screenshots (or photos with a clock next to my phone) in the future... don't know how many gems I've already lost this way. I was always confused when I had fewer gems than before but thought I was out of my mind.

Well, here in Germany, there are two different meanings of "I love you". The direct translation "ich liebe dich" is very strong and mainly used with lovers. "Ich hab dich lieb" is more like... "I care for you", which sounds very cute and is used among family and sometimes friends. Personally I don't use it that much with friends, but if they're very sad or so I like to say the latter to them to let them know that I care for them deeply and that they always can depend on me.

On a side note, my problem with disappearing love gems doesn't seem to be resolve-able at least technically, so I'll make sure to make screenshots (or photos with a clock next to my phone) in the future... don't know how many gems I've already lost this way. I was always confused when I had fewer gems than before but thought I was out of my mind.

Whoa another german... I'm so proud of my people to take over the thread ;) ... Yay!

You're also right with the translation and the meanings and I Have to admit that I used the german "ich liebe dich"  only once in all of my relationships... So if you hear (or read) me saying that this means something special ;)

Whoa another german... I'm so proud of my people to take over the thread ;) ... Yay!

You're also right with the translation and the meanings and I Have to admit that I used the german "ich liebe dich"  only once in all of my relationships... So if you hear (or read) me saying that this means something special ;)

Haha, didn't know that there are so many Germans here XD

Well, "ich liebe dich" has a very strong connotation for me. I didn't have a longer relationship yet (although I'm SO old, only had one for 2 months. Ugh.) so I didn't make use of it yet. I think I may have used it with my mom sometimes, but I can't remember clearly.