Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Yoyo welcome back to the club :P

There is no LOG IN;

You should just be able to type in your name, check the terms box, and then tap "Register"

OsaIKnR.jpg

kga60Q0.jpg

If you meant you wanted to play on your old account, you are out of luck if you never saved the transfer code.

If you did save your transfer code, simply tap "Data Transfer" and input the code instead.

Too bad I started again but I lost my previous account....

No no no my UR Umi is gone.... :(

It's been a while! Does anyone even remember me? Haha.

I sort of quit for a while when I couldn't get the second Hanayo SR back then during her first event because of health issues, but I've gotten back into SIF and my love for the rice goddess is stronger than ever.

Should probably say that my addiction is stronger than ever because I've successfully spent 160 euros on this game within two days, but I digress. Today, after spending 155 Love Gems, after countless repeat Rs, I finally got...

2zvFAwx.jpg

This is the second event SR I've obtained via scouting. The other one was the Panda Nico I never managed to idolize until then. Also, I got that Smile SR in an earlier 10+1 draw, so I got to idolize her too. In the end, it was... worth it... somehow. (So tempted to spend even more. I want every single Hanayo card. </3)

Anyway, it's good to be back!

/prepares for the banhammer because as much as I love Nico, I'll absolutely have to vote for Hanayo.

It's been a while! Does anyone even remember me? Haha.

I sort of quit for a while when I couldn't get the second Hanayo SR back then during her first event because of health issues, but I've gotten back into SIF and my love for the rice goddess is stronger than ever.

Should probably say that my addiction is stronger than ever because I've successfully spent 160 euros on this game within two days, but I digress. Today, after spending 155 Love Gems, after countless repeat Rs, I finally got...

2zvFAwx.jpg

This is the second event SR I've obtained via scouting. The other one was the Panda Nico I never managed to idolize until then. Also, I got that Smile SR in an earlier 10+1 draw, so I got to idolize her too. In the end, it was... worth it... somehow. (So tempted to spend even more. I want every single Hanayo card. </3)

Anyway, it's good to be back!

/prepares for the banhammer because as much as I love Nico, I'll absolutely have to vote for Hanayo.

I saw your ID on the first page of this thread but never met you, but welcome back to SIF anyways.

Ha, hearing you spend that much money makes me wanna buy gems right now, but I really need to save money for the new UR Cool Nozomi coming in two days. Must. Hold out until then.

Mind if I add you?

Thanks! And I don't mind at all, in fact I'd be happy if you added me.

I really hope you'll be able to get that UR Nozomi, preferably without spending too much. It's terrible thinking about how much money is spent on luck (well, or lack thereof) in this game, but that oddly rewarding feeling when you finally get the card you wanted... It's just too tempting.

Yeah hopefully I don't spend too much and not get what I want, but oh well, we'll see once we get there.

I know that feeling, I remember when I wanted the new UR Smile Maki last month and I did 5 10+1 draws, I was kinda disappointed since I drew cards I didn't care about, duplicates and that some of the draws I only got one SR and the only good card was the new SR Umi. After those draws I was like "Fuck it, one more draw and that's it" which got me the UR Smile Maki. I was like "YEEES!!!", four days later I did another 10+1 draw and I got another UR Smile Maki which made my week. :D

LOL Mania :D Another SIF crazy joined us again >.<

Everything is for SIF. I connected my youtube with adsense now making money there :'D Got 25$ in 4 days welllll better than nothinggg anything for a Maki UR *-*

Hopefully Lady Luck is on your side when you do the 10+1 draws on the EN version. At the very least you got a source of income so you can buy gems, assuming that's the only source. So good luck on drawing a UR at least, a UR Maki at most :D

Welcome Back, Mania! While I remember your name, and definitely your avatar, I had forgotten who exactly you were sadly, and since you weren't on in a long while, I had removed you from my list. I'm sitting at max friends, but I can send a new F/R once I reach my next friend slot open, which will be in a few days (~the 20th, grinding that Umi event will put me there :D)

So expect a F/R out of no where on that day~

Yeah hopefully I don't spend too much and not get what I want, but oh well, we'll see once we get there.

I know that feeling, I remember when I wanted the new UR Smile Maki last month and I did 5 10+1 draws, I was kinda disappointed since I drew cards I didn't care about, duplicates and that some of the draws I only got one SR and the only good card was the new SR Umi. After those draws I was like "Fuck it, one more draw and that's it" which got me the UR Smile Maki. I was like "YEEES!!!", four days later I did another 10+1 draw and I got another UR Smile Maki which made my week. :D

That is some insane luck right there! But well deserved, five rather disappointing draws in a row really hurt. Speaking of Maki, I got her most recent UR in the Japanese version earlier today. My first UR, actually, so I will treasure her even though she's not on my main account, sadly. For now I'll just keep on dreaming of actually idolizing a UR one day, lol.

Please go ahead! ♪ Anyone who likes Hanayo is a friend of mine, he he he.

Hah, I was thinking of changing my avatar right before I posted again, but gigantic onigiri x Hanayo shall live on. :P Oh, aren't friend list removals mutual? You're still on my list, so I thought I was still on yours too. My current IGN is ☆可児江さま☆ and even some of my closer friends didn't recognize me at first, haha.

94WELgI.png

Ok, I just have no idea how I could get into such a group with my low rank. I´m used to a difference of a few thousand, but I´ve never been that badly outclassed by every opponent.

G08FlzI.png

Well............ I defeated rank 1. I can´t be proud about it, but at least it´s better than getting totally rekt.

94WELgI.png

Ok, I just have no idea how I could get into such a group with my low rank. I´m used to a difference of a few thousand, but I´ve never been that badly outclassed by every opponent.

G08FlzI.png

Well............ I defeated rank 1. I can´t be proud about it, but at least it´s better than getting totally rekt.

1. Losing by 10-30k is actually pretty 'normal' and isn't really because your opponents' teams badly outclass yours, as big as a gap that may seem. You'd probably actually beat Jakkajan if your max combo was ~300 :P

2. Rank 1 purposely lost/failed the song. It's part of a strategy to maximize points earned per hour or w/e.

It seems they not really rate, the team you actually choose for that song. I think they used the last result of you at that attribute. I played the last 2 days only with my Honoka Team, whats not really strong at any attribute and than this evening i thought i will use the real teams and destroyed all of my Opponents (mostly more than 100k) -> It's kind of fun (not for my opponents though), could become a new hobby of mine :D ...

It seems they not really rate, the team you actually choose for that song. I think they used the last result of you at that attribute. I played the last 2 days only with my Honoka Team, whats not really strong at any attribute and than this evening i thought i will use the real teams and destroyed all of my Opponents (mostly more than 100k) -> It's kind of fun (not for my opponents though), could become a new hobby of mine :D ...

I'll second this. People came to the conclusion that the game matches you based on team strength, but I think it actually matches you based on your score (which is directly influenced by teams, but there's a difference in that the game won't all of a sudden place you against weaker/stronger opponents just by you picking a weaker/stronger team; you actually have to play a few games and GET a lower/higher score average before your opponents are changed appropriately.)

btw, you really are evil Ezee xD