Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

@Nosebleed they are pretty good cards but I don't want to give my blue tickets to them :D  prefer collecting 5 and do 80%SR & 20%UR draw

I did two draws got Cool Valentines Rin and Cool Maki SRs :D Will do my third one sooon hope to get another UR :)

I think they will start that premium box in summer right? At the end of July we will be about rank 150-170??? so they will give us 7-8 blue tickets nice! :D

@Ceris wow 1M :D I wish to do that for Maki one day >.<

@XDarkmercX I always thought the same :D

@merc yeah Honoka's sister + mom totally resemble each other and Honoka's the odd one out. Seems she got GG'ed by genetics :P

What bothers me the most is the different eye colors. Honoka's eyes are standard blue whereas the others are aqua.

@nosebleed

o5VzdBH.jpg

perhaps the orange is from one of her grandparents? :P recessive genes ftw

Let's all assume it's from her grandparents.

Or maybe it's the same thing as Kirino from OreImo and her hair was originally brown but started getting an orange tone as she grew older. 

(I don't remember if at any point they showed Honoka when she was younger, they probably did though)

Edit: welp

ZhHZEz2.gif

Let's not assume the worst here people.

Let's all assume it's from her grandparents.

Or maybe it's the same thing as Kirino from OreImo and her hair was originally brown but started getting an orange tone as she grew older. 

(I don't remember if at any point they showed Honoka when she was younger, they probably did though)

Let's not assume the worst here people.

I don't see what's the big deal whether you get 1,000,000 points by playing or by fail spamming. 

But then again I'm one of those people who will never aim for top 5 or w/e for the 'bragging rights' xD

Hope Umidah won't be too critical of himself. And he's apologizing to Hanayo for the wrong reason...... I'm sure she would be more worried for his health than him failing to 'legitly' reach 1mil points :P

The whole thing about failstrat-ing is that you're basically turning the fight for first from "who can last the longest in a sanity" to "who can throw the larger wallet". It's also a pure waste of money. Sure, you can argue even though kb_z spends a crazy amount of money for getting 2nd, even though he has it completely locked down, he's doing it for the EXP (he told me he wanted rank 260 before the end of the event). But Umidah is literally getting NOTHING out of this besides saying he burned enough money to get 1million points, he isn't even getting EXP.

I guess that's where I just have experience, just spending ~200 gems on an event was a draining, the ones who can even afford to do more than that don't normally try. It's severely mentally taxing, and in Umidah's case, he's sacrificing food and sleep, so it's also physically taxing as well. I have a LOT of respect for kb_z since he does it every event.

The #1 Nico player says the same thing I'm saying now, it comes to a point where it's not your wallet, it's the sanity.

The whole thing about failstrat-ing is that you're basically turning the fight for first from "who can last the longest in a sanity" to "who can throw the larger wallet". It's also a pure waste of money. Sure, you can argue even though kb_z spends a crazy amount of money for getting 2nd, even though he has it completely locked down, he's doing it for the EXP (he told me he wanted rank 260 before the end of the event). But Umidah is literally getting NOTHING out of this besides saying he burned enough money to get 1million points, he isn't even getting EXP.

Hmm, I guess I never realized how against it he was.

Another thing, Umidah is into doing charity based stuff, he did a 24hour charity stream during the Rin event, accepting all donations, so not only is he being a hypocrite in his ideals about not using fail strats, he's wasting a ton of money that he could be donating to charity (i.e. the last part where he said he would donate $1 for every love gem wasted)

Also, now knowing he is against it, it makes this message show more annoyance than before xD

wxIoMcq.png

Hmm, I guess I never realized how against it he was.

Another thing, Umidah is into doing charity based stuff, he did a 24hour charity stream during the Rin event, accepting all donations, so not only is he being a hypocrite in his ideals about not using fail strats, he's wasting a ton of money that he could be donating to charity (i.e. the last part where he said he would donate $1 for every love gem wasted)

Also, now knowing he is against it, it makes this message show more annoyance than before xD

wxIoMcq.png

You're a masochist AND a sadist xD

~~~
I played a random Normal and yeah, I'll have to support the theory that you are matched based on your Score. 

E16JJdv.png

Since it was my first time I was matched to whoever was available. Everyone else was averaged appropriately.

Btw, casual players r so cute haha. Is it really that hard to FC a normal song  :P

~~~

I played a random Normal and yeah, I'll have to support the theory that you are matched based on your Score. 

E16JJdv.png

Since it was my first time I was matched to whoever was available. Everyone else was averaged appropriately.

Btw, casual players r so cute haha. Is it really that hard to FC a normal song  :P

Nope...unless it freezes or lags when your playing, i.e. ME :P

~~~

E16JJdv.png

Which of us is now the evil one??? You started at SIF also like they with bad skills :P

Sometimes (early in the morning with half closed eyes and playing with my thumbs on the ipad ;) ) i fail to fc a normal also...