Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Bushiroad is doing an announcement on the 13th at 18:30 JST (yay... 4:30 AM my time, dunno if I'm going to watch it live)

http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/?m=20141210

Probably the accidentally released statistic that SIF has reached 10million users world wide. Apparently, the voice actors of Honoka, Maki, Hanayo, and Rin are all going to make an appearance on this announcement too.

~~~~~~~~

On a side note, this is my 2000th post on Fuwanovel, yay for this thread accounting for probably about 75% of that total~~~

#1's teams are pretty strong I think, since he has a 3000 bonded Hanayo UR. The thing is, I know he was the one who conducted all the experiments with the score matches, like how it determines who you're played against, how many games before that is determined, how combo effects bots, etc. He's the one who proposed weakening your teams on purpose so you don't have to face constant bots which have a higher chance than beating you, since their scores aren't effected by combo, as well as bots taking longer since you have to wait all the way to the end of the countdown for them to join.

This is all speculation, but I think he's weakening his teams, and that's how he's getting beat easily :P I can't say anythingabout his combo, since I don't know his actual skill level since I haven't actually watched his stream, I think I made a comment on watching it before, but I believe I mixed him up with COCOisBEST.

So jp server won't accept my card T.T I don't know why? in past I purchased a few gems to test if it works and it worked now I have been trying all day and nope it won't let me buy any but I could buy gems for my eng account :/

I have almost 60K points now tomorrow will get 2 more gems and a rank up and the final day of the event will get another gem all together 5,500 something like this and I will get not sure hmm 10,000?(I play 3 times a day 1 day = 3,900 but I might lose some lp) so will 75K be enough for this event? I hope so :(

(Just teasing, I too was a victim of getting flak for changing avatar

Oh hai Ceris welcome back!

~~~

The Umi ditchers:

MT057bP.png

Btw, props to Avaritia for somehow getting 13846 rank AND score  :blink: 

3sVeXA7.png

I'm the better Nico:

Q5x3Mjn.png

Though from my experience getting 185 max combo in a 487 combo song nerfs my potential score by like 30k (aka if that person FC'ed, probably would've beaten me)