E0fNakC.png

0pw5hHG.png

wT1bmYB.png

3hycor3.png

To summarize:

- 5 UR, 2 idolized

- 56 SR, 26 idolized

-> no double ones

After I did some crazy things earlier this day :blink: , I reflected myself and looked over my members. I discovered that I can set up every team with at least one UR leader and the rest all Idolized SR. I think thats enough and the probability to get new better one from the scouting is not very high. So I decided, from now one, I will not spent money for the game again and just use what I can collect in the game. Just follow the path of Nosebleed and Ceris :P ... Hopefully I'll endure that :D ... Wish me luck.

Dude I need spend so much money on this game it's not even funny :D I want teams like yours I can't even get any of my teams full sr members my teams al have at least one rare.

When I get Christmas and Birthday money I will buy so many gems :D btw I celebrate my birthday on Christmas so much more money...

Yeah do that Ezee :D You have no idea how hard I am trying not to put money and do draws now :D Today I walked through my bank and I was like: should I? I like christmas SRs... Maki... then I said no :D After this game started we had to buy new wardrobe seriously because everytime I want to scout, I went away and got clothes my mom is going to kill me someday because of this :D But I feel good everytime I buy clothes and not gems :D UNTIL I WANT TO SCOUT AGAIN HEHE ^-^''

My birthday is 22th of December but I celebrate it always on 25th because it's so close and if we did too many festivities in one month we would go broke :D I remember I hated that but now I love that my birthday is celebrated at the same day as Christmas.

I really want to get UR that is either Nico, Maki or Umi :)

My birthday is 22th of December but I celebrate it always on 25th because it's so close and if we did too many festivities in one month we would go broke :D I remember I hated that but now I love that my birthday is celebrated at the same day as Christmas.

I really want to get UR that is either Nico, Maki or Umi :)

After I did some crazy things earlier this day :blink: , I reflected myself and looked over my members. I discovered that I can set up every team with at least one UR leader and the rest all Idolized SR. I think thats enough and the probability to get new better one from the scouting is not very high. So I decided, from now one, I will not spent money for the game again and just use what I can collect in the game. Just follow the path of Nosebleed and Ceris :P ... Hopefully I'll endure that :D ... Wish me luck.

Congrats to those who got their SR/UR! :) I saw your livestream Ezeefreak.

Meanwhile, I decided to try my luck and chanted Nozomi's "Spiritual Power"...

I got SR Hanayo from the 1st scouting ticket! :) Usually I only get R cards.

eXjz2fU.png

Got the new UR Nozomi as well as SR Honoka on 2nd draw. :D

Idk if I am able to idolise her though but I might try since Cool team is my weakest. :(

QP7LKYa.png

I'll never ever get to see my name on song leaderboards, even if I spent money (like I will on March), because I don't get URs.

Yesterday was a slight chance of love gem rain. Login bonus was a gem, two campaigns gave 2 gems, max bonded Kayochin, the event Normal, and the new normal (I drew for), so 3 more gems, FC'd Yuujo no Change for another gem, played and FC'd Korekara no Someday for 2 more gems. And then this

9Ykv6iy.png

Yet another 3 gems, that's 12 gems, wow.

Also, I guess messages don't expire, though I wonder if there's a limit. I easily have over 100 messages, yet I still have this one

qh3djHm.png

Hanayo's clothes in that collaboration are perfection. <3 I like the artwork more than the actual clothes though, otherwise I might have seriously considered getting that dress and coat. (At least until seeing how expensive they are, haha.)

The outfits for lily white and BiBi aren't bad either. I like Maki's and Umi's~

Hanayo's clothes in that collaboration are perfection. <3 I like the artwork more than the actual clothes though, otherwise I might have seriously considered getting that dress and coat. (At least until seeing how expensive they are, haha.)

The outfits for lily white and BiBi aren't bad either. I like Maki's and Umi's~

Rin in that skirt :heart: :heart: :heart: