Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

fAbsQy5.png

Log in to receive a free loveca for the first 4 days and on the 5th day, you will receive a promo UR Smile Maki card holding a teddy bear! Maki so cute! <3 :D 

Note: This campaign will take place on 16th December 2014 to 15th January 2015!

This was voted previously in the Christmas UR Poll in celebration of 5 Million players Milestone!

fAbsQy5.png

Log in to receive a free loveca for the first 4 days and on the 5th day, you will receive a promo UR Smile Maki card holding a teddy bear! Maki so cute! <3 :D 

Note: This campaign will take place on 16th December 2014 to 15th January 2015!

This was voted previously in the Christmas UR Poll in celebration of 5 Million players Milestone!

Look at all the things the english ver of SIF doesn't get =3=p

I'm noticing that I'm getting matched with people in the top 1000 on hard in the last two days. It's kind of annoying, especially when they're probably doing it on purpose (win or lose) and you're seriously giving it your all and end up in third or fourth T_____T.

Edit: I'm not saying everyone in the top 1000 scored higher than me, most did. Either they lost on purpose or I just plain suck >=D...

I was stupid and this is my punishment :( So here is the deal I thought that this event SR attribute was not cool and damn I was wrong :D Just when I got the card I noticed it was cool so now I need to grind like crazy to get to 1000 rank and I'm so damn tired :( I can't go to sleep now and I don't think I want to nap too because I'm scared that I will not wake up for the event end :( shitty day....

I was stupid and this is my punishment :( So here is the deal I thought that this event SR attribute was not cool and damn I was wrong :D Just when I got the card I noticed it was cool so now I need to grind like crazy to get to 1000 rank and I'm so damn tired :( I can't go to sleep now and I don't think I want to nap too because I'm scared that I will not wake up for the event end :( shitty day....

Guess you missed this post of mine huh :P

It used to be listed in the original post too, but Nosy got rid of it. qq

Anyways good luck grinding to top 1000 x.x

I really wanted to be doing better in this medley event, but I can't play 3 songs in a row nor actually do that well on EX yet. At least I'm already 68 so I'll be doing 3 songs in a row during the next one. I don't have the print but I FCed another two expert songs recently, Natsuiro Egao and Bokura no LIVE, I believe. I'm slowly managing to FC more and more songs, I'm so happy! On a side note, I'm still scared of Soldier Game.