Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

First time I capped out my member capacity.

Interesting that they send you the ones that couldn't be stored to your present box so you can get them later.

That's a nice feature.

Well time to level up my smiles I guess since everything else is maxed out.

I just realized my post was owned by autocorrect since I suck at typing on my phone. Fixed things in it, but yeah, do t think I would be able to get a high score on the event so g since I'm not all that good anyway, getting like 50+ greats each attempt, so doing the 10+1 just to get cool rares would be a waste.

I'm slowly dropping in rank for the event song. I'm just above 700 when I used to average just above 600. I'm probably not going to keep a spot in the top 1000. Oh well, that free honor student draw is appealing too. Currently at 8446 event points so I'm close to earning that Umi though.

Speaking of ranking, seems like it started - even tho I did a lot more successful event song sessions today than any other day, I'm falling rapidly and at ~3100 at the moment. Things look rather bleak. People must be using gems already. Considering the ticket is worth 5 gems, it might be a good idea to sacrifice 2-3 of them to get it, but it's way too early for that yet.

I don't get what you mean with a part of that, but yeah you only get the tier you qualify for. I'm fine with either 200-1000 or 1000-2000 because one will let me idolize Umi while the other will give me a free rare, which could end up being an UR.

What do you mean 2 SR? Where would I get a 2nd? My reward for top 1000 is 1 SR Umi and my reward for 1000-2000 is a free scout, which is the equivalent of 5 gems. Sure, at that point it would probably be more beneficial to get the 3 Love Gems so I can do my 10+1 sooner, but I dont see myself dropping over 3000 ranks if I keep aiming for the top 1000. I would rather get the SR Umi so I can idolize, but I wont complain about not keeping top 1000 because I'm still getting a chance at a SR or UR. Most likely a Rare, but you could always get lucky :P

What do you mean 2 SR? Where would I get a 2nd? My reward for top 1000 is 1 SR Umi and my reward for 1000-2000 is a free scout, which is the equivalent of 5 gems. Sure, at that point it would probably be more beneficial to get the 3 Love Gems so I can do my 10+1 sooner, but I dont see myself dropping over 3000 ranks if I keep aiming for the top 1000. I would rather get the SR Umi so I can idolize, but I wont complain about not keeping top 1000 because I'm still getting a chance at a SR or UR. Most likely a Rare, but you could always get lucky :P

it's a hypothetical situation, not one that mirrors a choice you will ever really have to make, just wondering what you value more

What the hell?

4 rares in a single day. ALL smile.

I'm starting to get tired of this attribute.. At least one of them was a Honoka which has the best stat.

But seriously I want other attributes please.

And one of those rares was in the free scout that you get every day.

I don't know why but I've cried watching episode 11 of season two :'c

It'd be weirder if you didn't cry.

it's a hypothetical situation, not one that mirrors a choice you will ever really have to make, just wondering what you value more

Depends on the card's appearance, but ignoring that, probably UR because you get a larger leader boost for starting a song.

mm, ok. I am starting to get more rares now! I just got one off of completing a live!! Smile Nico! a good one!

and then the first thing I scouted from doing that live was another rare, but it was cool Hanayo, so... I idolized it with my other and now I will never use her again on the cool team t.t (those stats...)

I think I'm going to drop out of the race for top 1k and go for top 2-4k, because it's not worth the angst and love gems. It's worth the love gems, but not also that I get pissed off whenever something stupid happens like my game crashes and I lose hours worth of lp. GOOD LUCK all ye 1k-goers

Hi!

I am still new to this game and I quite don't understand what do I have to do to get that special Umi?

During the event, an event live stage will appear in the special stages section; in addition, new rhythm icons (from now on designated as tokens) will appear in all live stages except the event live stage. The player must collect these tokens from playing other songs in order to play the event live stage. The goal of the events is to collect as many event points as possible to receive prizes, especially the displayed SR card that the event is themed around. Each token collected nets the player 1 event point, whereas playing the event stage gives a significantly larger amount of event points (generally on hard, 200 points for clearing + combo bonus). In addition to prizes received when a certain number of points is reached, a player may receive rewards for reaching a certain rank after the event is over, in overall points and in event song ranking.

Well there you have it, copied it directly from the wiki. Just refer to this page if you still have any queries 

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Events

All the necessary info can be found there

During the event, an event live stage will appear in the special stages section; in addition, new rhythm icons (from now on designated as tokens) will appear in all live stages except the event live stage. The player must collect these tokens from playing other songs in order to play the event live stage. The goal of the events is to collect as many event points as possible to receive prizes, especially the displayed SR card that the event is themed around. Each token collected nets the player 1 event point, whereas playing the event stage gives a significantly larger amount of event points (generally on hard, 200 points for clearing + combo bonus). In addition to prizes received when a certain number of points is reached, a player may receive rewards for reaching a certain rank after the event is over, in overall points and in event song ranking.

Well there you have it, copied it directly from the wiki. Just refer to this page if you still have any queries 

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Events

All the necessary info can be found there

ahaaaa so this tokens u referring to are those blue rabbits (in this event)? 

so how many points do i need to get Umi..... she is a star :):) also where i can find my progress?  thx for help

on the home page in the game there is an advertisement for "Take me to the Stars" which you can click on. It will tell you the event details, the reward details, and the event rankings, as well as your points. You need 11,000 event points to get the SR Umi from this event. Each 15lp live show gives you 16 event points, and you can use 45 love points to get ~215 more event points (do medium if hard is too tough, it's easier and only slightly less efficient). All in all, assuming that 3 15lp shows gets you 1 hard mode play of the event song, and a total of ~250 points (the points you gather from live shows also count towards your point total), then you can get 250 points every 4 hours or so. I would say that because you are a low level, you can lower this average to 3 hours with rank-ups. that means if you spend 8 hours sleeping, you can get ~1500+ points a day. That'll probably get you to 7.5-9k points by the end of the event. If you've been casually playing in the last few days, though, you should have smoe points saved up and ready to cash in. If you want an estimate, just multiply the event points that you can use to play lives by about 5 and that's how many you will have all said and done. I hope that makes sense to you.

Just make sure you are always using your lp (ideally on 15lp lives cause they have a little more efficiency) and hope for the best. You can use love gems to get more lp if you're close. You can always post your stats and see what we think too

You can just go to the "event details" page I mentioned earlier and it explains things in much simpler terms. do lives to get points, use points to do the event live and get more points.

ahaaaa so this tokens u referring to are those blue rabbits (in this event)? 

so how many points do i need to get Umi..... she is a star :):) also where i can find my progress?  thx for help

Yup that's right.

11k points is needed to get Umi.

qp38KQ3.jpg

Click on the Event tab and you can check your rankings and progress.

Sure you can. I think I posted my ID a few pages back so just scroll back and add me up. Send me a message that it's you though cause I'm getting lots of requests and probably won't know which to accept.