What is the cutest image you have ever seen? (including girls ;))

Steve

hm, 2 animal pictures in a row... well I must say I prefer the image TOM linked...
But in any case 2d is always better than 3d :)
Besides... she looks so old (the phersu's image) :/ and has small eyes and a gigantic mouth :/

here, let me fix that with a better image

[image removed by moderation]

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Removed images against the rules.

hm, 2 animal pictures in a row... well I must say I prefer the image TOM linked...

But in any case 2d is always better than 3d :)

Besides... she looks so old (the phersu's image) :/ and has small eyes and a gigantic mouth :/

3D>2D for me personally :D

lets just pretend dem all fine like this in 3D (with perfect skin conditions) :D

20110921_KUSO_01_08.jpg

On 16/02/2014 at 1:31 AM, Tom said:

3D>2D for me personally :D

lets just pretend dem all fine like this in 3D (with perfect skin conditions) :D

20110921_KUSO_01_08.jpg

No both of these are terrible, even the second one, because they try to remake 3d girl into drawn one, but it doesn't have the proper characteristics of 2d ani girls. It looks more like american cartoon (like the old one like pocahontas) than anime.

Here I uploaded similar pictures of proper 2d girl that have the correct proportions of a 2d girl. They are also in bikini so you can see the obvious difference from the one you linked.

Notice mainly the face, it is not even close the the one you posted and totally not even slightly close to 3d girls.

I hope this will educate you a bit so you can finally get on the right path, because 3d is the wrong path :)

If you need me for some consultations then hop on TS and I will help you cure your illness, you need to understand the power of 2d waifu~

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Removed images against the rules.