Danganronpa 2 - English

Kendjin

I don't think so, NIS America usually does both language supports but I'm not fully sure.

I heard they did it with Hyperdimension Neptunia so hopefully this is the same case. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't anyway.

Monokuma's voice though.. 

Getting a TL for the sequel is very nice, not so spetacular feeling about the voices though. If there will not be an opinon to change between them. I am crossing my fingers some will make a patch for it.

Eh, I already played through the Japanese version with an online translation script (as I did for the original) nearly two years ago, so I'm not all that hyped. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm not normally one to pick sub over dub, as I prefer to be able to listen and multitask as opposed to needing to read, but I'd probably stick to the Japanese audio on this one (which I have no doubt will be included). Japanese Monokuma is just too iconic, not that this one is bad or anything... now that I think about it Japanese Komeada would be hard to get over too. Bat shit insanity tends to be more enjoyable in Japanese.

I've really wanted this game translated since the first Dangan Ronpa. The english voices in this game are shody work, I mean the actors here just aren't trying at all here in my opinion. Well i'm sure there will be an option to turn it to japanese voices or turn them off so that would take care of it. I hope the translation is decent though cause I read the fan translation then poked around at the official translation and I liked the fan one better, though i'm sure it was for censorship. Well i'm just glad there's a chance to play the sequel and will be looking forward to this when it comes out on September.