Ayoooo!

Homaru

Hey guys my name is Cristain. I'm quite new to visual novels i have only read a few and taking suggestions.

Im a fan of dark tear jerking visual novels but also open to to happy heart warming ones aswell. Visual novels that i have read.

Kara no shoujo  (my first vn, oh god this corrupt me)

Little busters!

Grisaia no kaijitsu

If my heart had wings

katawa shoujo

As of right now im reading Sharin no kuni.

Hope to be welcomed with open arms!    :)

Osu!Osu welcome n hve fun

enjoy a pun

My grade in Marine Biology is below sea-level.

Sharin no kuni is awesome, hope you enjoy it. Try Saya no uta if u like dark vn.

Haha thanks for the pun. I'm definitely enjoying sharin no kuni also going to look into saya no uta after i finish reading sharin no kuni.

Hey guys my name is Cristain. I'm quite new to visual novels i have only read a few and taking suggestions.

Im a fan of dark tear jerking visual novels but also open to to happy heart warming ones aswell. Visual novels that i have read.

Kara no shoujo  (my first vn, oh god this corrupt me)

Little busters!

Grisaia no kaijitsu

If my heart had wings

katawa shoujo

As of right now im reading Sharin no kuni.

Hope to be welcomed with open arms!    :)

From that list, I would definitely go ahead and recommend CLANNAD. I didn't personally enjoy it as much as others did, but it's universally acclaimed for being the pinnacle of simultaneously happy and tearjerking. Go for it, I say.

And I would be remiss if I didn't recommend Fate/Stay Night. If you like dark stories, I haven't read anything much darker than that VN's last route. Fair warning, nightmare fuel abounds.