Hello everyone!

mr0cheese

Hello Fuwanovel! My name's mr0cheese. Yes, that's a zero, not an O.  :D

I decided to make an account on here to be able to learn and discuss about visual novels with other people, since most of my friends have no idea what they are. 

Backstory time.

Well for starter's, my name comes from a time when my family members were assigning nicknames to each other for funsies, and this is the one I was given. Kinda stuck, so I added a zero to it, and I use it for pretty much everything now.

In terms of video games... I play too damn many. Among them being:

Legend of Zelda

Fire Emblem

Pokemon

Final Fantasy

Bravely Default

Golden Sun

And too many JRPG's to list

Bit of an anime junkie, as I search for shows with good romance in them, most recent being Golden Time, which was FANTASTIC.

I've also dabbled into the realm of writing fanfiction, though admittedly, not very much.

Started playing VN's the same way I imagine many others did, from watching Clannad, to playing it, to branching out further and finally descending into the depths of darkness that is the VN universe. 

I like to think that I'm fairly new to the Visual Novel area, having only been really playing them for the last 2 months or so. Some of the VN's I've completed are:

Majikoi/S/A-1

G-Senjou no Maou (Haru's route was one of the greatest things I'd ever read, visual novel or otherwise.)

Grisaia no Kajitsu (Good lord, Amane's route was just....I didn't know what to do with my life for a short while afterwards)

Clannad

Steins;Gate

Ayakashibito (Though I haven't beaten one of the routes, as I've gotten a movie error at a certain point. Still, one of my current favorites.)

If anyone wishes to drop any recommendations for VN's with good romance in them, I'd really appreciate it. Haven't been able to satisfy that romantic within me with just anime, as there seems to be precious few decent works that focus on it. Or really, anything that'll make me FEEL. Those are welcome as well.

Anyways, nice to meet you all, and I hope we get along!

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwa fellow fanfiction writer! 

Nice to see another fanfiction author on here. Thank you for the welcome. :D

You haven't read Hoshizora no Memoria it seems, so I would start there.

Welcome to Fuwa, enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the suggestion! I actually had it on my "To-do" list but I think I'll get started on it now. Thanks for the welcome as well!

Of course I understand that, but still, when I see your name outside this thread, it immediately comes across as "Mr. O'Cheese", makes you sound Irish :-)

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Since you liked G-Senjou and Grisaia try Sharin no Kuni. You also seem to have a few Key VNs read, make sure to read Little Busters and, if the graphics don't bother you, Kanon and Air.

Have a moe:

Qbm4qKJ.jpg

I decided to make an account on here to be able to learn and discuss about visual novels with other people, since most of my friends have no idea what they are. 

Backstory time.

Well for starter's, my name comes from a time when my family members were assigning nicknames to each other for funsies, and this is the one I was given. Kinda stuck, so I added a zero to it, and I use it for pretty much everything now.

In terms of video games... I play too damn many. Among them being:

Legend of Zelda

Fire Emblem

Pokemon

Final Fantasy

Bravely Default

Golden Sun

And too many JRPG's to list

Bit of an anime junkie, as I search for shows with good romance in them, most recent being Golden Time, which was FANTASTIC.

I've also dabbled into the realm of writing fanfiction, though admittedly, not very much.

Started playing VN's the same way I imagine many others did, from watching Clannad, to playing it, to branching out further and finally descending into the depths of darkness that is the VN universe. 

I like to think that I'm fairly new to the Visual Novel area, having only been really playing them for the last 2 months or so. Some of the VN's I've completed are:

Majikoi/S/A-1

G-Senjou no Maou (Haru's route was one of the greatest things I'd ever read, visual novel or otherwise.)

Grisaia no Kajitsu (Good lord, Amane's route was just....I didn't know what to do with my life for a short while afterwards)

Clannad

Steins;Gate

Ayakashibito (Though I haven't beaten one of the routes, as I've gotten a movie error at a certain point. Still, one of my current favorites.)

If anyone wishes to drop any recommendations for VN's with good romance in them, I'd really appreciate it. Haven't been able to satisfy that romantic within me with just anime, as there seems to be precious few decent works that focus on it. Or really, anything that'll make me FEEL. Those are welcome as well.

Anyways, nice to meet you all, and I hope we get along!

Hey man. Welcome to the forums!

Try if my heart had wings :) it's a great story with complementing music and artwork