Grisaia no Rakuen CE Giveaway! - Finished

OriginalRen

@dannyboo, yeah, a lottery. If you joined, you have only wait for results of giveaway ^^

Man, awhile I tough that we have Danny Choo on fuwanovel xD

I wish everyone good luck!

Sorry for having such a misleading name :D I might decide on changing it sometime because seriously

I can't get people's hopes up and crush them like that. Makes me feel like a bad person :)

Well should I start translating at some point I'll make sure to create some sort of not-danny-choo-ish name :lol:

Oh how could I never saw this. Count me in!  The probability is low but still exist, you never know 

And a extra question of sorts: the extra h-scenes are collector's edition only? I will be really dissapointed when I play this game in the near future and discover that they are :C

I think I just answered myself...

The list has been updated, and everyone who has posted interest in this thread up to this point has been added to the list. If I missed your name, please let me know in a PM as soon as possible so I can correct that. Finally, the cutoff for being apart of the drawing ends tomorrow (06/07), and after that point I will not be accepting anymore entries.

In case you were wondering, the drawing will be live streamed and/or recorded. I will be using a random bingo ball generator from online which will select a number based on the list of entries. I will announce the winner when the ball is drawn and we can go from there.

Good luck everyone!

Drawing Update -

Hey all,

Well, here it is, the complete list of contestants along with a randomly generated number as shown on the list below. Remember your number, and best of luck to everyone involved in the drawing. It will take place at the end of the week, so keep your eyes peeled!

Ejc9thG.jpg

Random.org actually explains that, which is what I use:

What's this fuss about true randomness?

Perhaps you have wondered how predictable machines like computers can generate randomness. In reality, most random numbers used in computer programs are pseudo-random, which means they are generated in a predictable fashion using a mathematical formula. This is fine for many purposes, but it may not be random in the way you expect if you're used to dice rolls and lottery drawings.

RANDOM.ORG offers true random numbers to anyone on the Internet. The randomness comes from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs.

You missed the joke. >.> A random number from a normal distribution would be near the central value with a very high probability, and since I'm number 26 out of 50...