Grisaia no Rakuen CE Giveaway! - Finished

OriginalRen

A little update for everyone. First, the giveaway is happening, so that's a good thing. Second, I am currently working on setting up everything. It will still be a little bit before all the details are hashed out, but come summertime things should be ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

The Rakuen giveaway won't have any sort of competition or fun activity associated with it. I plan to assign each of you a bingo ball number and randomly select one. The person chosen will be the winner. If you would like to sign up, feel free to do so before the end of the week. The cutoff day will be Saturday the 7th of June. I will assign numbers then.

Sorry.

Hey everyone,

The Rakuen giveaway won't have any sort of competition or fun activity associated with it. I plan to assign each of you a Bingo ball number and randomly select one. The person chosen will be the winner. If you would like to sign up, feel free to do so before the end of the week. The cutoff day will be Saturday the 7th of June. I will assign numbers then.

Sorry.

Why are you apologizing? D:

Hey everyone,

The Rakuen giveaway won't have any sort of competition or fun activity associated with it. I plan to assign each of you a Bingo ball number and randomly select one. The person chosen will be the winner. If you would like to sign up, feel free to do so before the end of the week. The cutoff day will be Saturday the 7th of June. I will assign numbers then.

Sorry.

No need to apologize ^^

Anyway, count me in (again XD ).