Konnichiwa, minnasan!

Andrew C

(Sorry for my lousy attempt on Japanese on this topic title :P It's been a long time since I've actually written/spoken in it.)

Hello everyone. My name is Andrew, I'm stepping into my 20's, and I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. I've been around here for a while, and I've found really useful stuff here. I really like how all of you managed to "create" this community, and I want to congratulate all of you for that.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I worked a couple of years ago on translating a visual novel from English to Spanish (there isn't much market for Spanish-translated visual novels out there I'm afraid, so it was one of those rare one-time-only kind of things). I never new what VN was it, though :P they just gave me the dialogs I had to translate, and that was all. I never cared about it actually, I just liked to help.

I'm currently working and studying on the field of computer programming, and I'm a writer on my free time. I've written a lot of short stories and I'm developing a novel. I never got to be a published author though, but that is something I want to achieve on the not-so-far future.

Programming, writing, translating... They have one thing in common: Language. I just love learning and using languages. The more the better.

I've tried one time to develop my own VN (there are a lot of engines out there for doing so) but I found myself to be completely bad at drawing, so it ended up being one of my many unfinished projects.

What really consumes my time is writing. I actually enjoy it a lot. I'm currently writing for several blogs about video games and anime in general, but what I really like is creating stories and characters, and that's why I'm developing a novel. (and I have ideas for several more.)

That was about it, actually... I hope I can contribute with something to this site, since it's content has been really helpful to me.

Thank you all who stoped by ^^

Welcome to fuwa enjoy your stay.

Fruit...why is your avatar Carl in a Nappa outfit?

Also welcome! I notice you love languages. Unfortunately I don't speak Java or C++ or whatever, but I do speak many other languages! In fact I just recently learned the Russian alphabet, so I'm on my way to another.

Thank you all for your warm welcomes!

@tiagofvarela Actually, some new glasses in my kitchen would come in handy, so I'll give you points for that image.

@flutterz my cuteness-meter just exploded after that moe.

@OriginalRem Russian huh? That's interesting. I may need to learn how to say "where's the bathroom" and "I had nothing to do with it", just in case... My first language is Spanish, although I defend myself in English really well. I also know a bit of French, Italian, German and, of course, Japanese. I hope some day I'll master them.

@hanako To tell you the truth, I didn't know what "yuri" was about before you even mentioned it, so I had to google it. My answer is no, I've never written anything like it.

@maefdomn I've only seen Clannad's anime, and I loved it. Is there a clannad Light Novel? I've to look for it, then.

@maefdomn Gomen! My bad, I'll try to get it then. I still need to finish After Story, though.

@DimDito I intend to! I recently finished Toradora! VN. I've watched the anime and I've read the LN. Is one of those series that just hooked me.

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I never expected such this friendliness ^^