Free Fuwa Membership Cards

slamerz

So I'm quite bored with no much time on my hands so I've decided to put my photoshop skills to use once more. I've been messing around on MAL for a few days and while looking around I saw that most of their clubs had membership cards which they put together for members and figured I could make some for us :D for those who aren't familiar membership cards look something like this (I didn't make this one) 

72675642a49b3a50be2a87339c68862f12249256

Everyone who requests a card will get one, and everyone's card will be different.

If you want a card please reply to this thread or PM me with the following information

Desired username

(if this is not provided your forum username will be used by default)

Desired Title

(if this is not provided your membership statues on the forums will be used, Ect."newbie", "senior member")

Desired Avatar

(if one is not provided your forum Avatar will be used instead)

(self explanitory)

Birthday

(doesn't have to have age but will need at least a month/day)

Favorite Visual Novel

(No restrictions)

Anime and/or visual novel you want your card to be based on

(each card will be made using characters and pieces from animes and Visual novels so I'm letting everyone decide what they would like, if you just want a certain Anime I'll do that or if you have a specific character in said Anime/VN I'll use that, and you can list the mood of it, dark, romantic, cute ect. I don't have restrictions on this so give as much detail as you like and I'll make it happen)

I will be PMing all member cards to their respective owners once they are finished, and I will post them in this thread as well so that people can see just how jelly they are of other peoples cards ;p

Can't wait to get to work.

P.S.

(I assure you my cards will look better than the example card above that was just one I found on google which I grabbed for a concept thing for this thread, I'm much better at photoshop than whoever made that here one of my works with photoshop fire_and_water_by_slamerz-d4abs4y.jpg

Just wanted people to know their cards will be much higher quality than that example I had

great idea slam

heres mine

Name: krill

Title: yandere king (of course)

mio-anime-black-hair-girl-goth-k-on-musi

Birthday: July 24

Favorite Visual Novel: cross channel

Card based on: abnormal-kei joshi (its a manga, welcome to the nhk will work aswell if you cant find good visuals from abnormal-kei joshi)

Name: Kumi-kun-san

Title: Yuri Fanatic

Avatar: If you could get a hold of one of the ico files in any of the sono hana series, that'd be great. If you can't, this should be fine http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/216/3/b/sono_hanabira_mxr_by_coldenic-d59uz7o.jpg

Birthday: April 12

Favorite Visual Novel: Steins;Gate

Preferred Characters on Card: Tsukamoto Yakumo(school rumble) Ichinose Kotomi(Clannad) Amakase Miharu(Da Capo) and Nishizono Mio and Midori (Little Busters), with a Yuri-ish feel.

Looking forward to it!
PS. Hope I wasn't too pushy

Hmm, this looks kind of fun.

Name: Suikashoujo

Title: Yuri Queen

Birthday: July 21

Favorite Visual Novel: Grisaia no Kajitsu

Card based on: Little Busters!

Looking forward to seeing how it comes out.

tumblr_n43vl9vqgc1r1t9wuo1_1280.jpg

It's admittedly not fantastic, and I don't know a lot about little busters so if this doesn't fit well please tell me.

I'd probably stick to one color font when making these. Also, the avatar looks blurry. Probably from being downloaded and uploaded so many times, though. Just my suggestions :P

idk I was trying to match the font/colors from all the little busters posters and things I saw when i googled it.

and I tried to fix the blurriness but there was nothing I could do, every method I tried of download their avatar just came out blurry, I didn't even resize it from it's original it just wasn't cooperating

Desired username: The Major
Desired Title: Rank 11 Paladin
Desired Avatar:

anovwd.jpg

or the original larger image if you need it

ysdvls.jpg

Birthday: Jan 21
Favorite Visual Novel: Ace Attorney series
Anime and/or visual novel you want your card to be based on: K-On!, Ghost in the Shell, or Azumanga Daioh. Either one.

Alright, I'll bite.

Desired username: Zakamutt

Desired Title: Best Girl

Desired Avatar: Try to crop/use something Mio from Little Busters, because waifu. Suggested: http://anonmgur.com/up/c6830e348ac3bacb4a3e5f64f9e2c83c.jpg (because it's the darkest nonfail one I can find, and probably ties in best with suggested bg pic later). Imgur refuses the file, wtf. If no Mio pics work out, Tsugumi from Ever17.

Birthday: N/A. Not disclosing this. Could just leave it off the card

Favorite Visual Novel: Ever17.

Anime and/or visual novel you want your card to be based on: Ever17. Possible bg from this: http://anonmgur.com/up/a1445e66f3816ef95bf21fa36a6f5a47.jpg. CG set can be found here: http://cgv.blicky.net/e17/.

Welp, some artists like specifics and some don't. Do whatever I guess :P

great idea slam

heres mine

Name: krill

Title: yandere king (of course)

mio-anime-black-hair-girl-goth-k-on-musi

Birthday: July 24

Favorite Visual Novel: cross channel

Card based on: abnormal-kei joshi (its a manga, welcome to the nhk will work aswell if you cant find good visuals from abnormal-kei joshi)

Warning continents may not be suitable for all ages, viewer discretion is advised.

tumblr_n456ezZWFg1r1t9wuo1_1280.jpg

Name: Kumi-kun-san

Title: Yuri Fanatic

Avatar: If you could get a hold of one of the ico files in any of the sono hana series, that'd be great. If you can't, this should be fine http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/216/3/b/sono_hanabira_mxr_by_coldenic-d59uz7o.jpg

Birthday: April 12

Favorite Visual Novel: Steins;Gate

Preferred Characters on Card: Tsukamoto Yakumo(school rumble) Ichinose Kotomi(Clannad) Amakase Miharu(Da Capo) and Nishizono Mio and Midori (Little Busters), with a Yuri-ish feel.

Looking forward to it!

PS. Hope I wasn't too pushy

I'll buy you a golden ticket to Wonka's chocolate factory for this.   ^_^ 

Username:  DimDito

Title:  God of Battle

Momoyo-Copy2_zps603cb96c.jpg

Birthday:  November 28

Favorite VN:  Clannad

Card based on:  Majikoi! i.e. Kawakami Momoyo

Edited by DimDito

Username: Kenshin_sama
Title: DFC Fanatic
Avatar: http://i.imgur.com/70lDJsw.png
Birthday: Sept 5th
Favorite VN: Little Busters!
Card based on: Fate/stay night
(Blushing Rin image please.)

I actually use to collect these a lot on MAL. Not so much anymore, but I'd definitely like to get one for this site!

• 2 weeks later...

Desired username: The Major

Desired Title: Rank 11 Paladin

Desired Avatar:

anovwd.jpg

or the original larger image if you need it

ysdvls.jpg

Birthday: Jan 21

Favorite Visual Novel: Ace Attorney series

Anime and/or visual novel you want your card to be based on: K-On!, Ghost in the Shell, or Azumanga Daioh. Either one.

tumblr_n56vsmjpix1r1t9wuo1_1280.jpg