Spring 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

I've been enjoying Date A Live now that:

Kurumi is back

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But man I must say that show is low budget :P.

Still liking Hitsugi no Chaika and Gokukoku. Both have likable characters, which is more important than plot for me. That's not to say the two have no story.

Dropped Nanana and Soreseka, unfortunately (>-<).

My opinion on Kurumi has really changed, she's really much better this season. That being said sad that there's only 2 episodes left ;_; Though I do remember reading somewhere that a Kurumi OVA will be coming out in December, so that will be something to look forward too when this season ends.

Kurumi OVA?

My day just got better.

I think the major issue with Kurumi in the first season was that she was too much of a villain character whereas now she's just the sadistic type but is on the "good side". Though I wonder if it'll stay like that (I wouldn't put my hopes on that).

Regardless, she's still amazing<3

Mahouka feels like it's trying to drag out more than it should. These past episodes have been nothing but talk.

I heard my friend say it gets really good after the school graduation but at this pace the anime will end by then which is something I didn't really want to see.

Well regardless it was an okay-esh episode. Needed some more Erika, AKA Best Girl.

Hopefully next week they bring back the action.

Yep, that's a lot of it. I like sadistic girls but she was just too much of a villain for my liking the first season.

Link to the ova http://myanimelist.net/anime/22961/Date_A_Live:_Encore_OVA

I don't believe she's gone to the good side though. If I recall  correctly about what I read about her she's still plotting stuff, it's just that Shidou is someone she wants to own so she's helping him for now.

I still liked her when she was a villain though but yeah I can see why some don't.

Mekakucity Actors is actually helping me understand some of the stuff I didn't quite get from the original, particularly the Heat Haze and how one enters it.

I'm really loving the series and the way they're building it. 

The Lost Time Memory cover was also really cool and it was much more clear than the original Lost Time Memory. Wonder if they'll explain the events in it later on to help wrap it up because it's a very crucial part.

Also the story that's told at the end of the credits is entering the depressing stage, for those of you who are not watching past the credits, you really should because it's a very important plot point.

I thought we entered the depressing stage a few weeks ago.

I thought we entered the depressing stage a few weeks ago.

I mean the story at the end of the credits. Azami's story is entering the sad phase and her story is pretty much the whole reason for Mekakucity's plot.

The flag anime is so weird, the plot is all over the place it's kind of hard to grasp, it's a harem but then it turns so serious out of nowhere. Not sure how to feel about it. It's trying to be too many things at once.

The flag anime is so weird, the plot is all over the place it's kind of hard to grasp, it's a harem but then it turns so serious out of nowhere. Not sure how to feel about it. It's trying to be too many things at once.

it's remind me the world god only knows but "serious" part come much faster. That aside I don't see so much differance between them ^_^

No Game No Life stop raping my brain!

Sora really has already won before he even begins. That's the best kind of player.

Shiro was great this episode too, doing everything for her beloved nii~

That ending though. Don't tease your viewers like that!

I'm glad Kurumi is on board though. Really hyped for the next episode.

I'm guess the series will end after they conquer the eastern federation.

I don't want NGNL to end :'c

I know right?

It reallyyy needs a season 2 announcement already because I don't want to see the ending right now. I want to see their journey to conquer Disboard (I swear this is a really horrible pun if it is a pun at all).

I know right?

It reallyyy needs a season 2 announcement already because I don't want to see the ending right now. I want to see their journey to conquer Disboard (I swear this is a really horrible pun if it is a pun at all).

It MUST have one. I mean, a friend of mine is reading the light novel, and he says that he can't picture how they'll do the entire Beast-nation saga in just a few chapters ;U; I haven't read the light novel, so I can't be 100% sure of what he says though.

That aside, I wouldn't mind a second, third, fourth, or fifth season e-e

It MUST have one. I mean, a friend of mine is reading the light novel, and he says that he can't picture how they'll do the entire Beast-nation saga in just a few chapters ;U; I haven't read the light novel, so I can't be 100% sure of what he says though.

That aside, I wouldn't mind a second, third, fourth, or fifth season e-e

It actually ends in one chapter. I read it too. It was awesome at just the right pace.

Probably  no second season though. There are only 6 volumes of the LN they have done 3 with this series. It is totally possible if they pace the series the same though. I don't think that anime likes catching up to the original source is why I said this.

What has me so confused now though is the last line of the next anime preview of no game no life. "Its way faster than salamander" What does that mean?

No Game No Life stop raping my brain!

Sora really has already won before he even begins. That's the best kind of player.

Shiro was great this episode too, doing everything for her beloved nii~

That ending though. Don't tease your viewers like that!

I'm glad Kurumi is on board though. Really hyped for the next episode.

I'm guess the series will end after they conquer the eastern federation.

Eastern federation conquering (and aftermatch) should only take 3 more episodes, though. Is it really a 12 episode anime? If so, what a pity.

I have to say out of all the fight scenes so far the latest one in Akuma no Riddle was the most entertaining though by no means great.

It could have ended right when the wall was coming down. You know if you let the girl be crushed by it. No? Maybe?

And then the way it ended was just ridiculous. Why would one aim from that distance in such a wide area where it's obvious the shot will miss? Are you retarded?

And as it's mandatory we got the amazing flashback explaining the girl's condition. But why does one's true form always involve less clothing?

Well, 2 episodes left. This one had somewhat of a twist, maybe in the very end we'll get some awesome one. Doubt it though.

Okay, as much as i though the previous games in NGNL were pretty lame.

I have to admit that this episode was freakin incredible.

Pretty sure there was an easier way but wow, that was completely mind blowing.

They finally used properly (and incredibly well) the fact that both the protags were geniuses.

It was impressive indeed.

I'm back in the hype train NGNL.

Okay, as much as i though the previous games in NGNL were pretty lame.

I have to admit that this episode was freakin incredible.

Pretty sure there was an easier way but wow, that was completely mind blowing.

They finally used properly (and incredibly well) the fact that both the protags were geniuses.

It was impressive indeed.

I'm back in the hype train NGNL.

Fool. No one leaves the NGNL hype train.

Repent for your sins.

Date A Live is so rushed. I wonder how they'll pack everything in the last episode.

Well glad to see Miku is kind of on the good side now. Her backstory was predictable though, then again it  couldn't be much else..

Overall this show has "generic" written all over it yet at the same time it has its particular characters that have their charm. I don't care much for Miku but the rest of them are interesting enough.

Wonder what'll happen in the conclusion.

Fool. No one leaves the NGNL hype train.

Repent for your sins.

Date A Live is so rushed. I wonder how they'll pack everything in the last episode.

Well glad to see Miku is kind of on the good side now. Her backstory was predictable though, then again it  couldn't be much else..

Overall this show has "generic" written all over it yet at the same time it has its particular characters that have their charm. I don't care much for Miku but the rest of them are interesting enough.

Wonder what'll happen in the conclusion.

To be honest, I think it is the good kind is generic. It is pleasant not too many surprises and has good characters. Is it my favorite show? No. Is it fun and entertaining? yes. They could do better with it. That is my only complaint about it.

Magikano. Now that was terrible generic crap. I have never bagged on a show for being generic but that was all the stereotypes and none of the fun.

To be honest, I think it is the good kind is generic. It is pleasant not too many surprises and has good characters. Is it my favorite show? No. Is it fun and entertaining? yes. They could do better with it. That is my only complaint about it.

That's how I feel as well, don't get me wrong I said generic show but it has that charm for some reason, particularly its characters.

It's just that sometimes DAL's plot doesn't really know if it's poking fun at your typical character arch types with the whole conquering girls thing or if it's trying to really get serious, and that's my main complain about it, its inconsistency, it's like a rollercoaster ride, suddenly it's all about conquering spirits and then the next minute there's some evil plot going on the background that comes out of thin air.

I want it to stick to a plan of action.

But still there's Kotori and Kurumi so I can't complain much. 

I kind of turn off my brain to watch it a bit because let's face it this is a very very shallow show that you shouldn't try to think too much about.

Just let yourself be charmed by all the cute girls ~