Sup Everybody!

Raidou

Greetings everyone! Raidou here! I'm a fellow lover of art and video games. I've actually been lurking here for about a year and decided to join since I want to meet and interact with new people. My first visual novel (on PC anyway) was the colossus Fate/Stay Night. Which kinda set my standards really high at first lol. I've been hooked ever since! Other than all of that, I'm currently teaching myself 3D Character Modeling. My goal is to make anime style characters and of the same quality of the Ultimate Ninja Storm games. And once I've perfected it, i want to make and design characters for at least one vn. Professionally or not. I still got a ways to go but I think I'm going down the right path. Anyways, I really hope to befriend a lot of you and share some good times as well. See ya around peeps!

Greetings everyone! Raidou here! I'm a fellow lover of art and video games. I've actually been lurking here for about a year and decided to join since I want to meet and interact with new people. My first visual novel (on PC anyway) was the colossus Fate/Stay Night. Which kinda set my standards really high at first lol. I've been hooked ever since! Other than all of that, I'm currently teaching myself 3D Character Modeling. My goal is to make anime style characters and of the same quality of the Ultimate Ninja Storm games. And once I've perfected it, i want to make and design characters for at least one vn. Professionally or not. I still got a ways to go but I think I'm going down the right path. Anyways, I really hope to befriend a lot of you and share some good times as well. See ya around peeps!

Well we could do a team in the future, you with the artwork and me with programming (But I'm still a first year, I only know programming up to matrices).

Welcome to the forums. Can you show us your 3d work later on? If you want to, of course! I'm quite curious about things like that xD anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Thanks for the welcome! I don't really have anything to show right now since I'm using a new software, Modo 701. So I'm staring from the ground up. But once I get comfortable I will happily show you!

Well we could do a team in the future, you with the artwork and me with programming (But I'm still a first year, I only know programming up to matrices).

I'm just starting out in modeling as well so I would say we're even lol. As long as we stick with our paths, we'll dominate. Cool to meet you by the way!

Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you around and I think it's cool that you have a goal set out for yourself.

Thanks! I'm doing my best to make this dream a reality. There are a few VNs that I find inspirational and I plan to study their artwork and come up with my own style. Thank you for your kind words!

Welcome, welcome! Glad to see another converted stalker lurker! Good luck on your modeling work! Oh how i envy talented artists. Enjoy your stay and I'm sure you'll meet lots of new friends!

Thanks a lot! I'm very glad I converted! There's only so long before the dark side gets a bit boring lol