Yo.

Ang3lKilar

So i'm brand new here at Fuwanovel forums, been reading the VN's here for a couple of years now though. Figured it was time to start contributing! I love all sorts of VN's and im always looking for suggestions for more! Check out my VNDB page and you'll get a feel for what i'm in to. I'm also an avid anime and manga fan.

Thanks for having me and i look forward to being a part of this forum! ^-^

Look at ALL those visual novel's you're still playing... Buddy, you gonna have sleeping problems.

That said, you'll fit right in  :lol:

tumblr_lyr9rqXYiO1rniy7co1_500.gif

Welcome to Fuwanovel! Enjoy your stay!

Yeeeaaahhhh. I went on a download spree about a week ago. I play one till i get bored then switch. Usually only read two at a time though. Some of them aren't fully translated so i'll be playing those till i either feel comfortable enough with my Japanese (soon hopefully) or a patch comes out.

Considering the VNs you've played now, I'm surprised you haven't tried any from Key. Give 'em a shot!

Chiruchiru~

I tend to only play games with at least some H content. I hate to see a great romance story only to have no conclusive ending to said romance. What happens next? Do they actually get together? Are usually questions I'm left with that bug the hell out of me. That being said, i plan on expanding my horizons, but as you can see from my comment above, that might take a bit. Definitely plan on looking into Key and their works. Hard to find a forum that doesn't mention them so i'll have to see what all the fuss is about XD

Hmm, I see. I usually consider H content to be a bonus for visual novels, but I do still read those that don't have them. If you're looking for more conclusive romances, Clannad would be most up your alley. In comparison, Little Busters is more mystery oriented than it is romantic. Still has some good romance in routes like Haruka's and Kud's, but they can be a bit lacking in the others.

Thanks for that suggestion. I have heard a lot about Clannad and i'll take your word and try it out. I have Little Busters but I've only played an hour or so. Had no idea it was a mystery though. Guess i gotta get back to that one too. Always love a good mystery.