Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

4 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

Yeah... a friend told me that Rito has actually said they messed up the system, which is why placements are screwing people so hard no matter the results. No idea what they'll do about it, though...

I've been reading the forums people are getting sent back divisions for losing a few games

45 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

I've been reading the forums people are getting sent back divisions for losing a few games

A friend of mine did 8-2 and went from Silver II to Bronze I. So, yeah...

Not much hype here o_O 

Saber as Leona

Kirei as Nasus

Beatrice as Kalista/Lissandra

Madoka as Lulu

Nagisa as Nami

Gilgamesh as Vlad

Well I think I'll need to play them xD Now I'm really hyped to play League of Saber

Mate, Gintoki as Yasuo is where's the shit's at!

I will bitch about soraka everyday , her heals are so bullshit in lane , an adc shouldn't be going so unpunished for being poked all the time and outsustain the opposing adc and support.

In the meantime , about 3 weeks ago, I found this treasure 

and I have been using it since, my life is complete.

The weeb inside me is content, tristana , leona and nasus are my favorite. Poppy is really nice too. I spammed the game too much after I have come back to it that I became bronze III after placements, climbing sure is easy thou, gotta love the bronze players :holo: 

I was pretty sure everyone above bronze knew to target her first. only once have I been targeting in lane phase and we got destroyed that lane. poke at her she loses hp and cannot heal her adc.....? she has been nerfed so many times already. she'll end up being the next yorick and being reworked because of you.

but I do hope you have fun with the buffed xin they are going to release. cannot wait for that.

and I finally got it in. it is ok looking I guess. not worth the money it cost

pAx87pO.jpg

On 2/2/2016 at 1:14 PM, Justin579 said:

I was pretty sure everyone above bronze knew to target her first. only once have I been targeting in lane phase and we got destroyed that lane. poke at her she loses hp and cannot heal her adc.....? she has been nerfed so many times already. she'll end up being the next yorick and being reworked because of you.

but I do hope you have fun with the buffed xin they are going to release. cannot wait for that.

and I finally got it in. it is ok looking I guess. not worth the money it cost

The problem with raka is her heal is way too powerful to be ranged. Its as simple as that. It cost barely any health at all, has a 1.5 second cooldown, heals way more then the cost, and is ranged.

Let's not forget the permahaste she gets when people are low life or the fact it gets stronger the lower health people are.

She is pure cancer. She can deny close to 50 cs before the laning phase is over by spamming heals on the minions. She can regenerate without even hitting a single starcall the health of heal spam on the minions. That my friend, is a frivolous health cost.

1 minute ago, Black Sands Entertainment said:

The problem with raka is her heal is way too powerful to be ranged. Its as simple as that. It cost barely any health at all, has a 1.5 second cooldown, heals way more then the cost, and is ranged.

Let's not forget the permahaste she gets when people are low life or the fact it gets stronger the lower health people are.

She is pure cancer. She can deny close to 50 cs before the laning phase is over by spamming heals on the minions. She can regenerate without even hitting a single starcall the health of heal spam on the minions. That my friend, is a frivolous health cost.

It's 10% health, plus the fact that almost every ADC ever will just yolo into the enemy team thinking that you will keep them alive, you will burn off your health in a second.

1 hour ago, Black Sands Entertainment said:

wait what? how does she get hp without her q? she can only get it from a q? lol why would you waste heal on miniosn it takes a shit load of hp up. while you are being hit by enemies. if you are smart enough to actually hit them.

what do you want the cooldown to be? 10 seconds? Then she would be completely useless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28/1/2016 at 2:45 PM, Maxel said:

Not much hype here o_O 

Saber as Leona

Kirei as Nasus

Beatrice as Kalista/Lissandra

Madoka as Lulu

Nagisa as Nami

Gilgamesh as Vlad

Well I think I'll need to play them xD Now I'm really hyped to play League of Saber

Everytime I play her and she launches her ult, I'm expecting an "EX----CALIBAAAAAAAR!"... Also now her two core items are athene's and infinity edge of course.

But best japanese voice is indisputably

Spoiler

Okay so, everyone is saying Jhin is bad, but I just tried him out and he does an absurd amount of damage, has really good waveclear for an ADC, and has a ludicrous amount of range with his W and ult and really good siege potential with traps. Why does everyone think he's bad? Do lower elo players just not know how to use him and get salty?

20 hours ago, Mugi said:

Okay so, everyone is saying Jhin is bad, but I just tried him out and he does an absurd amount of damage, has really good waveclear for an ADC, and has a ludicrous amount of range with his W and ult and really good siege potential with traps. Why does everyone think he's bad? Do lower elo players just not know how to use him and get salty?

he shoots 1 bullet a hour. why do you think they "were" going to buff him? I got bored of him after 5 games.

21 hours ago, Mugi said:

The complete opposite. Noone touches him on high elo because he's extremely easy to counter and ignore later in the game.

First of all, his Q is worthless. Really low dmg that serves to poke a bit during lanning phase, but becomes useless later on. A W with great range and speed, but again completely useless later on (except for a few cases, yes, but in a tf it's not useful). His E is nice, but traps take FOREVER to go off.  They are nice as "wards" and offer some slow, but that's it. His ulti's also not too good. Some neat dmg, but takes a bit to fire, and it's obviously unusable in a tf.

As you can see Jhin is extremely bad in everything except lanning.

On 3/10/2016 at 10:40 AM, Justin579 said:

It's funny, I started to play shyvana jg. (I owned her a long time ago but didn't play her)

they nerf her into the ground. My luck.

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/49narz/so_when_is_shyvanas_funeral/?ref=search_posts

She'll probably be top only now, since I think her clear will be too bad to work well in the jungle. But who knows, she might still be fine. I just don't know why they are nerfing both of those and trying to gut her completely, when they could just nerf one of them and make her relatively balanced.

1 hour ago, Mugi said:

She'll probably be top only now, since I think her clear will be too bad to work well in the jungle. But who knows, she might still be fine. I just don't know why they are nerfing both of those and trying to gut her completely, when they could just nerf one of them and make her relatively balanced.

ehhh people on reddit are saying it will be the opposite. But with the titanic and devourer nerf that will hurt. I don't know what monkeys they have in their balancing department. Just glad soraka didn't get nerfed into the ground like they planned. and everyone wanted.

• 3 weeks later...