Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

CLG failed as it was kinda expected, H2K failed really hard just like expected.

My only regret from this weak is that OG relaxed way too much and lost the fight for first position, losing to KT and LGD. They are still passing the groups face, but now as 2nd... if they get paired with SKT, I'll be really mad but they'll deserve it so much for taking it this easy after only a first round of good matches.

My heart couldn't take today..!

Fnatic just lost the draw.. GGWP

Well, we'll see... so many people were all "China is coming super strong", and here we have, with EDG on second seed. If FNC keeps their 1st/3rd round of group matches play up, I can see them win the knockout stage.

Who are you playing as?  I could suggest some champs to play if you'd like, depending on what playstyles you enjoy the most.

I wish I could go back to the beginning of my LoL playing days.  I had so much more fun, people were nicer, the game still felt fresh  :amane:

I've only played like 5-6 games ^^; so I haven't played many champions yet.  I guess so far, I like Lux and Annie.  I'm not really sure what playstyle I like yet.

I used to play a lot of Dota a long~~ time ago... League of Legends feels very similar.

Well, that's a coincidence.  I played those two a lot.  Lux's full combo is so satisfying (E > Q > AA > E > R > AA) when you pull it off right, and Annie just hits like a freakin' tank on PCP if she's built right.  If you like Lux and Annie you might like Viktor (AoE stun that ramps up, linear poke, AoE + slowing ult), but he's kinda expensive to unlock.  Morgana plays pretty similarly to Lux, aside from her ult, but is more about DoT and shielding/stunning.  Ahri is a fun mage, but Riot basically turned her from an assassin back into a poke mage, so you gotta be flightly and keep pressing Q until the situation is favorable to you.  Ezreal is similar to Lux but is generally played more often as an ADC, and he's pretty fun if you like skillshots.  Triforce ADC Ez for life.  I would recommend Veigar, but Riot killed him, so...yeah, don't touch him.