Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

How do you know that in LoLKing? 

You can see LoLKing Score (LKS) when you look an account up, it is the equivalent of your ELO. LoLSkill has a feature like that as well. 

I have been a fan of TSM for three years now and last night they did quite a good job against SSW. One of my main disappointments was the way Amazing played in game four. He went way ahead of his team when they were flanking the inhib and gave it away... if he just waited maybe something different would have happened. Also that Mundo pick for Dyrus, why? 

+1 Ran out of likes  -_-

Having some stressful matches or day and just want to hop on, listen to some beats, and play a certain champ. What do you guys think is the most relaxing champ to play in league?

Taric.  He's so relaxing to play he's boring, just spam E and Q and you'll be helpful.  I actually hope to never play him ever again in ARAM, it's horrendously boring.

Just wondering, which one are you?

I'm a casual (dont care much about win or lose. if the match is fun or intense(the battle, not chatbox), then I'm cool) + somewhat a hipster(I usually enjoy playing unpopular champs, rather than mainstream one. I still rely on mobafire though) + courteous player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF_TqrKAS5s

Just wondering, which one are you?

I'm a casual (dont care much about win or lose. if the match is fun or intense(the battle, not chatbox), then I'm cool) + somewhat a hipster(I usually enjoy playing unpopular champs, rather than mainstream one. I still rely on mobafire though) + courteous player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF_TqrKAS5s

Currently, the feeding player ._.

+1 Ran out of likes  -_-

Having some stressful matches or day and just want to hop on, listen to some beats, and play a certain champ. What do you guys think is the most relaxing champ to play in league?

just play support .... all support champions are relaxing ... especially sona, morgana , taric , Janna.... etc..

just play support .... all support champions are relaxing ... especially sona, morgana , taric , Janna.... etc..

Ehhh...Sona is kinda stressful if you're trying to play her right and not just mashing QWE over and over again, which is a viable strategy.  I've played her in Normals, and accidentally hitting the wrong power chord is just so annoying  >.>  She's super fun in ARAM, though; full AP Sona is too stronk.  You snowball like crazy because of all the assists, and if you spam Q and Q's power chord, you're definitely gonna pick up a decent number of kills.  She chunks so hard.  Soraka became less relaxing ever since her rework.  I miss point-and-click Raka  D:

I've only watched a handful of pro games.  Ummm...ones I can remember were in the Season 3 Spring Playoffs.  I watched Fnatic vs SK Gaming (Fnatic beat the living shit out of them, wasn't even a close game) and Fnatic vs Evil Geniuses.

Don't Koreans usually own game competitions?

That is because their life is practicing. Eat, sleep, play league, repeat. 14 hours of their day is practicing and they are not allowed to have a girlfriend, unless they WIN worlds. Take that as you will.

OMG beat NWS??? God bless, OMG fighting! 

I love this. I love how Korea picks up a game, takes it apart, puts it back together again, and walks over everyone else.

Reminds me of starcraft.

Anyone on NA that wants to play with meeee? add me (arakura) if you're interested. I play at night mostly (GMT -5, Central Time for US)

Is there anything better than going up against an enemy AP jungler as Veigar?  Pre-6 they crap all over you, but after that they're basically walking buff dispensers.  Played against a Fiddle recently...got back for his damn Flash + ult in early game.  Nuked him every time I saw him after that.  Instagibbing people is so fun  ^_^