What happened to the Iroseka Project?

Nosebleed

I've always been anxious to see the novel Irotoridori no Sekai get an english patch.

But lately there have been 0 updates from the creator. Tons of rumors started rising about the project being dead. I personally don't like believing in rumors so I'd like to ask does anyone here know what is the status of this project or at least know something about the project?

It'd be kind of a shame to drop something that's already 85% translated so I really hope it didn't die.

I don't think we should count a project as dead until we're explicitly told so. The translator ought to have the decency to let people know unless something dramatic's happened.

Besides, if it ever does officially die, what's stopping Fuwanovel from picking it up at some point? 'Twouldn't be the end of the world.

Last translation update was indeed sometime in June, but Tokidan did communicate with people last in November and the project wasn't dead then. No regular updates doesn't mean its dropped, lets hope.

If it is not done by the time we release full EH translation, I will look into it much more and try to finish it / help getting people on it / manage a team to translate it from scratch.

PS: I did contact them once asking if they need help managing translators but didn't hear back, it was however even before the last translation update so when I saw they updated I didn't pay much attention to it.

I agree that's why I made this thread because I wanted to know the status. I don't want to make official annoucements or let rumors spread (this was posted on facebook). The comment section on the game's page is also filled with "This project is dead".

I just wished Tokidan would at least reply saying "We're not dead" or something.

But I'll keep my chin up and pray to Mare and other goddesses for the completition of this project.

Imo it's not a dead project as long and the translation files still exists and a project member can help to continue the work.

If you look at the progress page it seems like 85% is translated, but only around ~10% is Checked and edited. So it seems like he is missing staff? Or maybe he stopped updating the progress page? Hmmm....

Either way it's probably not a bad idea to contact him and see if he wants help.

• 5 months later...

It is really sad to see project with a lot of progress like that be dropped.  :(

Let's hope, I was wrong about this project, or someone continues this project.  ;)

Well I'm happy that, even if really late, we will somehow get this game translated (I hope)...

Btw Steve, you really love your lolis to do this :v

I want to help too but I don't have any skill to do it, my English&Japanese proficiency are good enough for me to read but not enough for helping translation project, yet :P

Btw, after stay in Fuwa for a while. I feel like my minimum age range is getting lower and lower.  :wacko: