2/9/14 - Please expect delayed responses to site issues

Tay

Hello everybody,

I'd like to thank many of you for writing me about site issues, improvements, and offers to help.  This is wonderful and I'm so grateful for all the support of this community!  Unfortunately I've run into some serious health issues, and am in the middle of recovery.  I should be back to full-speed by Tuesday, so hopefully I'll be able to start working through my backlog of emails then.  I appreciate your help and patience!

My thanks goes out to the staff, for doing a great job as usual; to Batman for keeping the Facebook afloat; and to those who have sent me encouraging PMs.  Thank you so much!

-Taylor

Health is more important. You seemed to be working yourself into the ground with this site recently, so you deserve a break. It's just a pity that it's going to be a forced break brought on by health reasons. You should take an extra couple of days after you recover and just relax a little.

We're all wishing for your speedy recovery.

*Insert awesome get-well picture here. Picture omitted due to laziness. Please use imagination*

We hope you'll come back to us in good shape.

I'm telling you ! We have time, no need to get overwhelmed by too many requests.

Plus health is a top priority.

You are doing so much for the website that I don't think anyone has the right to complain about a pause due to serious issues.

Best recovery wishes from France !

Tay we might be connected somehow I myself have health issues and will probably recover on Tuesday as I have a surgery that day.

True in my case Fuwa helps me keep my mind of pains, so I am still here.

I hope your health issues aren't as painful as mine and I wish you a fast recovery.