Little Busters! Avatar Group

OriginalRen

Unfortunately, we have lost solidbatman from the LB group because he is an absolute loser. As such, we wish him luck in life (not really I hope a car hits you) and hope he finds true love. Thanks again!

I've actually been hit by car. Well, I was driving a car and got hit. Other car was moving fast too (50mph). I do not recommend taking part in any car hitting activity. 

I've actually been hit by car. Well, I was driving a car and got hit. Other car was moving fast too (50mph). I do not recommend taking part in any car hitting activity.

Get well soon and stay solid.

I still don't see what the point of changing your user images to Little Busters characters...

Kaguya gets a cat for our efforts, that's why.

I still don't see what the point of changing your user images to Little Busters characters...

The Little Busters! Avatar group is an eternal part of our hearts. We are proud supporters who also enjoy bringing the community together as one, just like Riki brought them together before.

There aren't enough LB characters for each of the active members here anyway, so I wonder how you'll unite everyone with that...

Also! Next time you start hijacking a member of my faction there will be consequences. Thankfully the madness stopped midway. We could try an alliance, though- As of now the Kaguya faction has 14 members and over 3500 messages in our pms. You'd get some popularity, that's for sure. We are the biggest group inside fuwa, after all~

Also! Next time you start hijacking a member of my faction there will be consequences. Thankfully the madness stopped midway. 

Waa... i feel like i was played to leave the busters, as expected of Senpai, her schemes are unstoppable~

if you really did plan it, you have my full respect, really.

Hello fellow LB team members! Currently, I am looking for more members for our group. Seeing as we took a hit by losing a lot of support from our members and the community, we are going to try to recover as quickly as possible and get back on track. Here are the list of characters we need to join our ranks and hope that members of the community are willing to step up. Please!

- Mio

- Midori

- Masato

- Sasami

- Saya

- Futaki

If any of the characters above interest you, please let me know in here or via a PM. I look forward to meeting new members. Do it for Flutterz and his adorable Kud love!

I understand that some of you may doubt the validity of me as the leader of the LB avatar group, or really what it's ultimate goal is, but I want you to rest assured that I am more than enough qualified to fit the position and do what needs to be done. Aside from the Saigusa Haruka tattoo I have plastered on my arm, please understand that the busters are indeed an integral part of my everyday life. Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

Did Ren-kun leave the group?

Thanks for clarifying that, I wasn't sure who you were referring to. :P

He hasn't explicitly left the group, but since he's taking a "leave of absence" from Fuwa it's safe to say he won't be very active in it either.

Thanks for clarifying that, I wasn't sure who you were referring to. :P

He hasn't explicitly left the group, but since he's taking a "leave of absence" from Fuwa it's safe to say he won't be very active in it either.

I see. Will Flutter-kun take over the group? It's too late to let it collapse, it seems.