Little Busters! Avatar Group

OriginalRen

Yes, that's what I had in mind. I can even go as far as doing a signature for each one of you if you like that idea better. 

I would actually love a better Kud sig with the pic I have. I'm perfectly capable of adding her toes and the glow where the pic is normally cut off, but I have no clue what to add afterwards. Basically I'm more of an editor than an artist. :P

Yes, that's what I had in mind. I can even go as far as doing a signature for each one of you if you like that idea better. 

While I do like the idea of getting a super cool sig for myself, I feel like that'd be too much trouble.

Well, you could just use the same avatar as Ren, but that would be confusing.

I GUESS I'll switch over... for now. You had Flutterz's support for this Ren, so you win this round... The war may be over, but the battle is only beginning! Just wait until round TWO! I'll get you back. Somehow... I got nothin'.

That doesn't seem too har- wait, why are we so far away from accomplishing this in the first place?

I'll also add that said people must be active members (so no newcomer that will suddenly stop entering fuwa after a week :P) and you also need the male characters. Then, I'll get a cat.

So that's 12 users then?

16: Kanata, Masato, Kyosuke, Riki, Saya, Komari, Haruka, Yuiko, Mio, Kud, Kengo, Sasami, Rin, Midori (If I feel kind enough I may ignore Midori since it would look like a double), Kojirou and Mad Suzuki. I'm even being kind enough to ignore dead people.

16: Kanata, Masato, Kyosuke, Riki, Saya, Komari, Haruka, Yuiko, Mio, Kud, Kengo, Sasami, Rin, Midori (If I feel kind enough I may ignore Midori since it would look like a double), Kojirou and Mad Suzuki. I'm even being kind enough to ignore dead people.

That is kind. I mean, imagine what we would've had to have done if we needed an avatar of say, Komari's brother or Riki's someone parents. And can you blame me for not knowing who Mad Suzuki was? He only has a face in the anime, doesn't he?

That is kind. I mean, imagine what we would've had to have done if we needed an avatar of say, Komari's brother or Riki's someone parents. And can you blame me for not knowing who Mad Suzuki was? He only has a face in the anime, doesn't he?

Mad Suzuki is too epic. How could you forget the guy who gives you that quest and makes Mio effective in combat? Yes, I can and will blame you forever for not knowing who Mad Suzuki is. It's all your fault!!!

Mad Suzuki is too epic. How could you forget the guy who gives you that quest and makes Mio effective in combat? Yes, I can and will blame you forever for not knowing who Mad Suzuki is. It's all your fault!!!

I'm sorry. I must commit sudoku. Does anyone know where this 3 goes? (I never had to face Mio when she got the boost, so it never affected me in a way to remember it.)

I'm sorry. I must commit sudoku. Does anyone know where this 3 goes? (I never had to face Mio when she got the boost, so it never affected me in a way to remember it.)

Eeeh, I myself only got to fight her about 5 times (and I replayed the whole game about 6 times) but her new weapons are way too WTF to forget. Since I always watch the fights instead of just getting the results, it's really funny.

While I do like the idea of getting a super cool sig for myself, I feel like that'd be too much trouble.

I GUESS I'll switch over... for now. You had Flutterz's support for this Ren, so you win this round... The war may be over, but the battle is only beginning! Just wait until round TWO! I'll get you back. Somehow... I got nothin'.

I'm the original after all. :P

I can't seem to fit all the characters in a banner (because of the forum's rule about signatures and their sizes), so I'll go with the other plan, a signature for each one of you.

I have the original image of the one we're using for avatars, and I was planning to use that one, but if someone wants another image of their character just post it here and I'll do the signature with that image.

And don't worry about anything D:

I can't seem to fit all the characters in a banner (because of the forum's rule about signatures and their sizes), so I'll go with the other plan, a signature for each one of you.

I have the original image of the one we're using for avatars, and I was planning to use that one, but if someone wants another image of their character just post it here and I'll do the signature with that image.

And don't worry about anything D:

I am excited for this. BRING ME ALL THE SIGS!