True or False

Nosebleed

True I don't think that couples in the 3D world are of any use.

Next person likes stories where the protagonist is a demon

You are quite possibly one of the most negative people when it comes to real life I have ever met lol.

Next person knows that Flutterz and I slept together last night. Cats outta the bag. <3

False, I like them about equally.

The next person still didn't notice that s/he is posting in the death domain of fuwanovel (org one).

@OriginalRen yea, I have totally given up on 3D life and I hate that I have to live in it instead of some 2D world (As I believe it was mistaken in a system that brought me to be born in a 3D world as I was meant to live in a 2D world because I am just far too different from other people in this 3D dimension). And just in case you can't tell yea, I am 100% serious.

False, I like them about equally.

The next person still didn't notice that s/he is posting in the death domain of fuwanovel (org one).

@OriginalRen yea, I have totally given up on 3D life and I hate that I have to live in it instead of some 2D world (As I believe it was mistaken in a system that brought me to be born in a 3D world as I was meant to live in a 2D world because I am just far too different from other people in this 3D dimension). And just in case you can't tell yea, I am 100% serious.

Spoiler: 2D was created by 3D people, so therefore, you logic is moot. Snape kills Dumbledore. The cake is a lie.

False, I think you should spend the next 3 hours refreshing Fuwanovel until someone mentions you, or swoon over the person you secretly love, like Flutterz.

Next person doesn't realize that on the .net site, Steve was the new member of the month for March. That bastard.

True.

Next person hates the 3D world as much as I do.

Spoiler: 2d was created by 3d people, so therefore, you logic is moot. Snape kills Dumbledore. The cake is a lie.

Nope, it's not really, 2D worlds always existed in other universes 3D people didn't invent them, they only made it possible to look at the 2D worlds from this one. 2D worlds actually existed long before 3D ones and unlike failure that the existence of 3D world is, 2D worlds are perfected.