True or False

Nosebleed

false. i'm that type of person who'd say haven't watched school days and when people tell me to watch it i pretend like i've been fooled by them and act irritated even though i don't watch it. and is it even credible if i say i don't have a common sense? because from the start human naturally behave following the flow of the majority by the theory of social conformity, if i myself do understand what common senses is, it means that i have common senses...

never mind, i'm just trying to be a little smartass bitch.

next person is enjoying something right now

I am positive that I have ascended to such a standing as to call myself one of those who have a large vocabulary. Obviously, I have an excess of confidence within my heart and soul on the specific matter. However, they do theorize that an attitude of over-confidence may lead to the downfall of mankind, and over-confidence on my behalf may lead to my own demise. Therefore, you are free to judge me as you may.

The next life form is not an alien. Although, if the next one was an alien, they would consider us the aliens... How worrisome.

The next life form just so happens to be a permanent resident of planet Earth.