True or False

Nosebleed

True. Most likely the carefree days of childhood.

Next person prefers to have their ice cream on a cone as opposed to on a cup.

Huh. Mine is without a doubt highschool (while I am impartialy, anime and VNs aggravate it).

True. It adds to the "atmosphere".

Next person finds a side character in an Anime/Novel more interesting than the main cast.

Got Ninjad while typing this long thing T.T , anyways...

False, because I have never seen that TV show before, I rarely watch TV,and for the shows I want, I am waiting for them to finish airing... ( game of thrones, walking dead...)yes it is going to take a long while....but I'm still gonna wait it out....

Next person would rather have something to do instead of having free time( I know this sounds crazy, but imagine a life where you actually can spend your free time doing whatever the hell you want for as long as you want, and for me, even though summer vacation is great and I can play as  much video games I want and watch as much anime I want, or etc, your bound to be bored and run out of stuff to do...and then you will be bored, so its logical to find something to do, like job or schooling or a hobby)

False, as of right now, I have no need for money, I have everything I want....for now.....in may Im going to drop a lot of money to upgrade my PC for witcher 3, but I'm not worried about that for now

Next person does not watch an anime if there is a sequel to the anime and the sequel is still airing