Hello People Of This World

Nice to meet you all. I'm FruitsPunchSamurai and One of my favorite vns so far that i have played would be G Senjou No Maou (Maou being one of my favorite villains in a Vn as well). I loved Rewrite and it also surprised me on how dark the plot turns later in the game. Yeah i love blood, gore, and horror heh.  Currently playing Hoshizora no Memoria and enjoying it. Have played quite the amount of vns and the list is still growing. Recommendations are appreciated as well. 

Nice to meet you all. I'm FruitsPunchSamurai and One of my favorite vns so far that i have played would be G Senjou No Maou (Maou being one of my favorite villains in a Vn as well). I loved Rewrite and it also surprised me on how dark the plot turns later in the game. Yeah i love blood, gore, and horror heh.  Currently playing Hoshizora no Memoria and enjoying it. Have played quite the amount of vns and the list is still growing. Recommendations are appreciated as well. 

Welcome To Fuwanovel ZURAA!