Hello, Fuwa Community

Krylan

I just want to say hello to you. I'm fan of visual novels for some time and FuwaNovel is the site, which I visit regularly.

But today, I decided to register here  :D

You seems to be an awesome community, so I can't overlooked this fun.

And now some information about me (if anyone want to read it):

I'm 18-years old high school student from Poland. I'm fan of manga and anime for almost 5 years.

It's shame, that I met visual novels one year ago...  :(

But I'm happy, that I was able to see this beautiful world of vns. Nevertheless I still have very long list of vns, which I have-to-play  :lol:

My other hobbies? I have them some... like making websites or playing on the instruments (guitar and keyboard only, but still I have too much to learn).

I want to write song, but I'm still weak in this... the only thing, which I can create is only simply melodies...  :(

Okay, I think it's enough about me.

I'm starting my activity on FuwaForum by saying: Hello!

Thanks for reading!

Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay, It's nice to meet you as well! Also be aware that by singing up you have been binded in a contract by the power of darkness that forfeits your soul to us. See you around!~

Hmm... In most cases in anime binding a contract with the power of darkness mean, that I will have big harem ^u^

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Which VNs have you read so far?

Thanks  :D

I didn't played too much of vns. Here is my list: http://vndb.org/u29188/list

The latest of them was Danganronpa for PSP. It's a brilliant game.

Recently, I bought Higurashi vn. I started playing, but my laptop is broken down, so I must continue it on my PC.

By the way, I heard about re-translation of Higurashi, so I think, that I will wait for it before I finish that novel  :)

Welcome to Heaven.. Please enjoy your stay.

I'm sure, that I will enjoy this ^u^

Harems are awarded to those with the most Batman like features. So I'm the only one with a harem here :P

And I will be forever alone again... :<

@Mizore Man, @Kendjin, @nohman, @meru, @Nosebleed, @Kuky_nekoi, @solidbatman, @Lewycool, @Clephas, @Katatsumuri, @SieghartXx, thanks for welcoming me ^u^

It's for me really nice start in this community and I'm sure that I will enjoy conversations with you  :D

My other hobbies? I have them some... like making websites or playing on the instruments (guitar and keyboard only, but still I have too much to learn).

I want to write song, but I'm still weak in this... the only thing, which I can create is only simply melodies...  :(

Hi,

I am at the same point you are...I am trying, but I have not really been able to complete any song.  Let's keep trying.  (Maybe if I didn't spend so much time on anime/manga/games I could do better :P)