solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

No sort of specifications? Doesn't have to be good/bad, long/short... it just has to have your favorite character, be Christmas themed, and be made up?

That's what it seems to me. You can have Optimus Prime planting a christmas tree and going carolling with Gundam after from what i can tell

As far as quality though i don't think solidbatman really cares much for that, just write how you're comfortable with

Here you go- one Christmas-themed fanfiction, centered around Kotonoha Katsura from School Days. (She's my avatar, and I've posted about her in other forums. So hopefully that's enough evidence of her being my favorite character!)

I didn't do anything very long, because I didn't want it to drag on too long- considering what it is, I think that could have easily happened.I rewatched the anime not too long ago, so the Christmas Eve scene from that was fresh in my mind.

Kotonoha Katsura shivered. Some of the snow that had accumulated on top of her head drifted down, brushed against her face, and melted instantly, although she wasn't particularly aware of any of this. She didn't even know for certain how long the snow had been piling up, or how much time had passed since she called Makoto, begging him to meet her in front of the town's Christmas tree.

It couldn't have been that long, she reasoned. If she asked him to come, there was no doubt that he would come running to meet her. They were lovers, weren't they? There was absolutely no possible way that Makoto would leave her by herself; not on a day as important as Christmas Eve. Sure, he had made his mistakes in the past. He had pushed her into uncomfortable situations. He had stared at other girls when she was right there by his side. He had allowed that deceitful "friend" of hers to take him by the hand and dance the night away around their school festival's bonfire.

But none of that was important, because Makoto had made her his girlfriend. Makoto had told her that he liked her. Makoto had embraced her before anyone else, and she was the one who had promised to never leave his side, no matter how difficult things became.

Couples (along with Hachikuji Mayoi, who just happened to be passing by) swarmed around Kotonoha as she smiled, warmth filling her body and rejuvenating her as thoughts of her beloved filled her mind. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone. Maybe Makoto had forgotten to call her back; he always was so forgetful. She would be responsible, and try calling him again.

"It will only be a few more minutes, right Makoto-kun?" she said after letting the dial tone ring for a moment. "There's so much we need to do tonight. I want to take you to that restaurant I promised you; I'm sure you'll like it... I promised Kokoro I would bring you back home for a visit- she really seems to like having you around, Makoto-kun... I'll even take you up to my room when we're done, if you'd like. I'm not afraid of having you touch me anymore, you know..."

The silence on the other end of the line never deterred her as she rambled on and on, telling Makoto her plans for the night. As she spoke, she found that she no longer felt the cold at all, and she couldn't hear the lively buzz of the crowd. Her and her wonderful, kind, amazing Makoto-kun were the only two people in the world, and she felt so lucky at that moment to have him as her lover. She couldn't wait for him to arrive in front of her, only just hanging up from their phone conversation, and pull her close to him, the snow covering both of their hair and mixing together, dripping down onto their cheeks like the tears of love and happiness she always felt on her face.

It would only be a moment. Makoto-kun would come for her. She was sure of it.

Fic ahead~>

The darkness creeps eerily over the silent streets, illuminated only by the moonlight and the occasional street post; a night without sound, like if the world itself was holding it's breath. There isn't even a car on sight, not even the merry drunkards wandering the streets while laughing wholeheartedly. It's a night of darkness, and darkness alone; it's the perfect home for her, it's her domain, her obscure and silent kingdom. She gazes upon the city from the tallest skyscraper; a tiny but wicked smile in her lips, a dress as dark as the night which accompanies her, with a few white fabrics here and there, and a pair of eyes that shine with a purple glow. She fixes her 'crown', a couple of black roses in each side of her head, and laughs with scorn while watching the distant streets. She's the queen of that night, a being that surpasses each and every limit; a ruler, born to rule. No one can oppose her, no one can tell her to- *Knock knock* ...Her narration get's cut off by the sound of someone knocking on the door to her room, causing her to frown irritated. She looks around again, but there's no darkness, no city, no skyscraper... Just her, in her normal room. She sighs, somewhat saddened, and talks to whoever knocked on the door. - Who is it? Tamaki? - She asks, and a cutely soft voice responds - Onee-chan? It's almost time~ - It was, indeed, Tamaki; and it was easy to imagine what she wanted. Christmas was just a few days away, and she had promised to decorate the house with her. She takes a look at what she was writing, and let's her eyes wander around one last time, as if searching for a world that wasn't there; but, another excited knock on the door makes her smile softly and walk toward it.

After a while, the modest but warm home is decorated with all sorts of Christmas related things; colored lights, caramel batons, artificial candy canes, long and red socks, and of course, a Christmas tree. It isn't the biggest tree, but it isn't little either, so it could be decorated quite a lot, and that made Tamaki really happy; as an older sister, she feels happy too, and doesn't  regret having worked part time to help buy most of these decorations.  - Onee-chan, will Santa come? - Asks the little girl, innocently, while flashing a beaming smile. She thinks for a second, before patting her head, and answers with a kind and soft voice. - Of course. Santa only gives gifts to those who have been good kids. - She states, as if it was a fact that her little sister was a good kid; there's no room for doubt, and there wouldn't be ever. The little girl smiles joyfully, and hugs her sister's waist; and, with a muffled voice, she asks. - Onee-chan is a good girl too! But, what will Santa bring you? - That takes her by surprise, and it shows in her expression; eyes almost wide open and her mouth hanging a bit. She thinks for a second, smiling while patting her little sister's head, and whispers softly. - I don't really know what he would bring... But I already have what I want to have. - She keeps stroking her little sister's head, kindly and slowly, as she remembers a certain someone in her mind; a guy who choose her over the other girls in his life, the boy who will spend Christmas with her. She already has what she wants, her little sisters, her boyfriend; and of course, her otaku lifestyle. She smiles yet again, even more happily, as the day goes on.

Well, that's that. Kinda open-ended and stuff, but I'm not really good at fanfics ;u;

Here's mine. You didn't say it should be good (or make sense) though.

The snow fell heavily upon his chest, the cold a constant reminder that he was only human. He almost hit a Christmas tree on the way between two buildings. Drained. Weak. Old. But Batman couldn’t stop playing Santa, he

didn’t want to stop playing Santa… one more present to deliver and he would be done for the night. Quitting now would be failing, and he doesn't fail because

“I’M THE GODDAMN BATMAN.”

He was not quite sane, you see. The long hours and the cold had already took its toll on his body, and now would start weakening his mind. Slowly, until all reason was gone.
Suddenly, Shirou Emiya appeared:

“How do I POnOs in VagOOO?”

This exasperated Batman to no end. To ask such a stupid question should be a crime. Batman would make it a crime… because HE IS THE DARK KNIGHT. Batmaaaaaaaan. People die if they are killed… so he just beat the shit out of Shirou for three hours, fifty-three minutes and twenty-six seconds.

“GENUFLECT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT I AM THE NIGHT”

You said it, Batman. Then Batman could finally, finally deliver the present. The last present. Batman finally checked to whom it was addressed…

“From Batman to… Batman?”

His mind going blank from this sudden revelation, his last grasp on sanity finally lost, he fell. Batman felt a sharp pain on his forehead, his ears ringing and the clown laughing. He was sweating all over, despite the cold and the snow. He felt the compulsion to remove his suit, the heat was simply unbearable, but he resisted since Batman cannot have a face: Batman must be greater than one man and so, he could not risk exposing his identity… should that happen, it would diminish everything he strove to build. So he tried to think, but the more he tried to understand what was going on, the worse he made things. Then he woke up in his bed.

“Merry Christmas, Master Bruce.”

“Alfred… was I high?”

“Oh, yes. I blame the 'roids; you were quite shitfaced, if I might say so.”

Curses, more need to flesh out creativity, my worst subject.

Welp, here goes.

Adventures of Saigusa Haruka

It was a dark and stormy night. It was a bright and sunny day.

"Saigusa HaruCAAAAW!" cried the large crow in a suit standing outside Haruka's front door. Aware that this was a sign that today was Christmas Eve, she jumped out of bed, got changed, and hopped out the window.

"Yaha, Mr.Crow!" Haruka cheerfully replied.

"Are you ready for... CAAAW, your task???" asked the Crow, blinking each eye at different intervals while wagging his walking stick in circles.

"I was born ready!" Haruka replied, hopping onto the Crow's back and taking off at the speed of sound, breaking all the windows in the neighborhood as a side effect of the sonic boom. Through a Mahou Shoujo transformation sequence, Haruka transformed! She gracefully, beautifully, and cutely fights crime in the morning, followed by delivering presents to all the good children of the world. Blah, blah, blah, the world is saved, EXCEPT FOR ONE GUY. Skip forward to the night, as the Grinch attempts to steal Christmas!

"Stop right there, criminal scum!" "In the name of the moon," (Writer's note: Goddammit, I didn't think this through. Uhh...) "Stahp it!" I guess Haruka said that, yeah...

"Mwhahaha! No one can stop me from stealing Christmas!"

"Not if Haruchin has anything to say about it! Have a taste of Haruchin's special attack!" She made a pose and formed a pink ball of energy and began to chant the attack's name.

"Haruchin Chou Ultra Super Dynamic Miracle Hyper Ultimate-" she screamed with all her might as the giant ball of energy engulfed the enemy. The energy ball was so intense that not even I, the writer of this story, could make out what came after Ultimate.

"Ultimate- what. ULTIMATE- WHAT!? WHAT COMES AFTER??? ASDFBLAJUAIUWLQJZXBNFIUARGH!!!" the villain screamed at the top of his lungs as his mind burst into flames at the thought of being unable to hear what came after Ultimate.

"My word, that was quite the show! Come! Let us go home! We'll have a party with tea and crumpets!" The Crow dragged Haruka onto its back and they flew off toward the heavens, in which Haruka became god.

The End.

An Evil Dead Christmas

It was an unusual holiday season in two respects.

For one, it was looking to be a white Christmas.  Snow rarely falls around here and when it does, it rarely sticks. In the best of times, the sight of lying snow would have been an inconvenience. However in these circumstances it was more like a cruel joke, as if God is having a laugh by drawing a parallel between our lives and the falling snowflakes. I suppose it is kind of silly to wax poetic about the weather at a time like this, though. It is more than likely just precipitation falling with no consideration to the borrowed time we’re living on.  Regardless, God-given or coincidence, I suppose this would prove to be a perfectly suitable setting to die in.

Which brings me to the more unusual aspect of this Christmas holiday – it’s the end of times.

The refuse of Hell has spilt over, bringing horrors both told and untold.  Demons roam the earth in abominable, monstrous forms tailored in great exploitation of our fears. The bulk of them slaughter us in great numbers, raising an army of dead in their wake. Entire shelters, neighborhoods, highways, towns disappear overnight. Some of whose scenes are flamboyantly horrific, theatrical and calculated in its macabre. Others look as if the people inhabiting these places had only but vanished, not a touch of horror to be found beyond what lurked in our imaginations.  

Others take their time, savoring our dread and anguish as if it was a quality whiskey. They cultivate hope in us by allowing us small victories of which they delight in by demolishing and then building back up once again, continuing on until we finally know better.

It is in such a situation I have found myself, tormented by my own personal demons – and that’s not a metaphor. I’ve lived an inexcusable life, succumbing to self-absorption and twisting and destroying the faith friends and family have put in me. I’ve lied and cheated on women. I’ve humiliated and degraded them. I had turned the devotion and beauty that the few good ones had given me into bile.

And so here I am in some backwoods cabin in Tennessee, haunted by the specters of the women I’ve hurt. Inside the cabin, they call out, visit, and torment me. They remind me of the person that I am. They hound me to kill myself as befitting an alcoholic, depriving me of the one satisfaction I might’ve stolen from my tormentor.  Meanwhile, the incessant groans of the monstrosities outside dissuade any illusion of escape.

It has been three days I’ve suffered so, without reprieve.  Not a wink of sleep to be had.  It is now Christmas Eve. Those vile whispers to end it all have turned into a siren’s song. I’m wholly convinced and I have given in.

I’ve readied a suitable end for myself:  sleeping pills and alcohol. Just as I steel my resolve and bring the concoction to my lips, my breath is suddenly stolen from me.  I grasp at my throat, confused and frightened. My throat has closed up. The demon won’t let it end.  

It’s pulling me back. It’s not done with me. Laughter washed over me, the laughter of those few women who cared.

I awoke to a deafening noise and the splattering of wood.

It was a gun shot, followed by a second gun shot. As I clumsily stumbled to my feet, the roar of a small motor elicited the agitated cries of all those things the lurked without. I heard the clamor of movement and the gnashing of teeth. As time passed, piercing shrieks fell on top of one another as they mingled against the sound of gunshots and a dull, laboring motor. I sat there, holding my breath. Not quite able to feel a thing, for surely this was just another trick.

Eventually, the commotion subsided. For the first time in days, I had only silence. I hesitated to do what I did next, lest I pull myself away from this newfound reprieve. I approached the door of the cabin and clasped the handle tightly. What met me on the other side was a disheveled man covered in blood and mud with a shotgun in one hand and a chainsaw for the other. I stared blankly at him, unsure of what he might do and unsure of what I should do.

He spoke:

“Merry Christmas, baby!”

fphZeuw.jpg

Hi! Well the fanfic I know that is strange but... Well I tried. And sorry, probably in the fanfic are some or lots of grammatical mistakes since english is not my native language. 

Bernkastel was calmly sitting in a comfortable chair. She was looking the wall in front of her, obviously she was pretty bored, but being an eternal witch always is boring except from some special moments.

That day was 25th of December, for stupid humans was a time to celebrate and be happy with your family (or at least pretend) but for a witch of miracles was specially a bad time of the year. Of course being endless made that witch to be irritated seeing happy faces.
She decided to have a glass of wine. Then she started to watch all the different worlds to see if any of them could be the solution for her boredom.

A little girl was crying in the middle of the desert. She was lost and the corpses of her parents seemed to be looking at her, or at least in her mind they were. She couldn't do anything, she was so frightened that was unable to move. It seems to the witch Bernkastel that she could become a decent diversion.
“Oh little girl, lost in the desert, I'm the witch of miracles and I know that you're going to die. Tell me one wish before you die and I will make it real.”
The little girl was surprised, she was talking to a witch.
“I want to become a Pretty Cure.”
The witch laugh, the wish was so stupid that Bernkastel was about to die from laughing. She was a witch so she shouldn't die so easily but maybe the only way to kill a witch was making her laugh. Or maybe not, because at least that day the witch Bernkastel didn't die.
“So you want to become a Pretty Cure. Well, could you give more details? I mean the dress, the magic and all of that, I'm not really into maho shoujo shows.”
“What? You're not a Pretty Cure?”
“Of course not, I'm the with of miracles.”
Bernkastel was starting to get annoyed, she, a Pretty Cure? What the hell was thinking that little and stupid girl?
“So disappointing. Well I want a pink dress with lots of ribbon, I want a very long transformation and of course I would be unbeatable.”
The witch realised that the wish was not that stupid but considered that seeing a Maho Shoujo in action would be pretty interesting so she gave the power to the girl.
And then the transformation began. An hour went by and Bernkastel could only see a pink light, and how the little girl was being dress with a stupid pink dress. Every ribbon (and maybe they were 50 in all the dress) take two minutes or more. At that moment the witch remembered why she hated the maho shoujo shows.
After all that the little girl dressed in the stupid clothes made a stupid position and the transformation period ended.
“Waaa! Thanks a lot witch. What's your name?”
“It doesn't matter to you.”
“I want to know it.”
“You don't.”
The little girl get angry at her. She wants to know that name and she will discovered it. She began to attack the witch.
“I'm unbeatable so I'm going to kill you if you don't say it.”
Bernkastel realised the stupid mistake that have done and start running in the desert it was strange but she couldn't disappear from the desert so she was being caught by the girl wearing that stupid dress. The situation was very ridiculous.

Bernkastel awoke very confused, she was sitting at the same chair so all that stupid story was false?
Then she discovered that Lambdadelta was watching her with a strange face.
“Bern~ I want to spend Christmas with you!”
“Get away I want to sleep a little more.”
“No! Don't run away from me!”
And so the dream became reality she was being chased. A little girl wearing strange pink clothes was chasing her.

Oh dear, I really don't like writing fanfiction.

Featuring Shizuru from Rewrite. I drew her last time, so that should be proof enough ^^ 

Christmas Without You

I pull out my mobile phone, the glare of the screen illuminating my face in the dark room. On the top left-hand corner of the screen the figures ‘25/12’ are displayed.

Christmas day.

It’s not like the date matters anymore. I can’t remember what date it was when we first started living in the shelter. I used to count the days, but eventually I stopped doing that. Each day is simply taken as it comes. How old am I? I can’t even remember.

When I was a child, we didn’t have that much money to spare. We did not celebrate Christmas as such, but my father would always take me into the centre of Kazamatsuri where I would gawk at the decorations that covered every building and the bright lights that hung from the many trees that lined the roads. He probably brought Shizuka too, after I left.

Then there was the time I lived with Esaka and the rest of Guardian. Always we tried to act like a family, and for most of us the people in Guardian were our only family. I suppose I was lucky. My family were still alive. I never felt lucky, though. Sometimes I wished my parents were dead, because seeing them go about their lives without ever remembering me was too painful. I’m a terrible, terrible person.

During my first year with Esaka, you could tell he wasn’t used to celebrating Christmas, or used to being with children at all. He still made an effort: him, Touka and Arata. Touka tried to cook the traditional Western Christmas dinner and burnt it badly. I still laugh when thinking about it, but now the laugh just sounds hollow and does nothing but add to the emptiness of this room. This room with grey walls and grey floors, where no sunlight reaches. It’s been so long since I’ve last seen sunlight, so long that I can’t remember any light except the artificial glow of my phone.

My eye patch was my first Christmas present. As I started getting more and more aware of my abnormalities, my parents started to forget me more with each coming day. As well as that, my right eye gradually changed colour. When I was in Guardian I didn’t care, but when I started my new school the other children would laugh and point in the unintentionally cruel way all children will react to difference. The eye patch was from Lucia, to hide my heterochromia.

Lucia.

When I think about her I want to tear up, I want to curl up into a ball and never open my eyes again. If I could see her again, there are a million things I’d want to say. Did I ever thank her enough for being my friend? We agreed that we would both get a boyfriend at the same time, so the other didn’t feel left out. I broke that promise, though. Maybe if I hadn’t she wouldn’t have left. I don’t have the eye patch anymore. It’s probably still at Kotarou’s house, with my school uniform and the rest of my things.

Kotarou. Kotarou Kotarou Kotarou Kotarou.

I want to live with you again, I want to go to school with you again, I want to go to the harvest festival with you, I want to cook saury with you again, I just want to see you again.

The rest are all gone. Guardian failed, Gaia won. The world is over. All that exists is us, hiding here until we can survive on the surface again. If I told the others it was Christmas today, they would tell me to stop being childish. If Christmas will not contribute to the reconstruction of humanity, it is useless.

I’ve listened to your message over and over again, so much that I can recite it word for word. Your awkward love letter.

To Shizuru,

I can’t do anything for you, but I decided to do this since I thought it might make you happy.

P-please like it!

I’m crying now, I can’t help it. I said I wouldn’t cry until you came back for me, but I’m too weak. I can’t live without my parents, I can’t live without Esaka, I can’t live without Lucia and I can’t live without you. It doesn’t matter how many Christmases I spend alone here; I know that someday you will be there again.

Shizuru, if we could be together forever, I’d like it if something like that…

Uwaah, that was bad, forget I said that!

I want to go above ground. I want to see real light. I want to see the world again.

… well, you get the point. So that’s why I put together all these love songs.

And when we finally leave this place you’ll be there, waiting for me like you promised. I won’t wear my eye patch, I don’t need to. You won’t laugh at me. You’ll tell me everything is ok now. We can start existing again now. I won’t need your love letter anymore, because you can tell me in person.

Now, listen to this! With all my love!

I love you, I love you, I love you.

Ok Well firstly Sorry i have a habit of changing my point of View from First to third all the time..Secondly if i had more time for myself to write this it would have been better xD..and thirdly sorry for my Writing style, Some have told me i write like poetry for some reason..

Akira - Valvrave Fan Fic...Christmas special

its my thought on a Akira x L-elf story.

Snow flakes dancing down to the floor from the heavens...
To a person like me who hardly leaves my own room..The snow looks beautiful and yet brings back cold memories...
The memories of being alone on this day of the year...alone in that cold room..

Im glad..Glad that my life changed when Shoko and the rest rescued me from there.
And im thankful as that lead me to love Winter and the snow as it reminds me of Him.
His cold personality and white hair, It's as if he is Snow itself.

Akira : I wonder what made me f-f-eel this way.
If i recall, It was when he saved me, saved me from being left to die on the moon a month ago.
he even risked himself for me.
Akira : Thank you, L-elf...

The only wish and present i would like for Christmas to bring to me...Is for my unrequited love to end.
Akira : I-i know.. i will surprise him and give him a gift.

Hours past and she arrives before his room with a medium sized box..
Akira : I h-hope he likes it, It's my favorite.

*Nock nock..

??? : You may enter.

With hesitation and a lack of courage, she pauses...But pushes herself into the room.

L-Elf : Haruto.. I told you before, I will join you la--

Akira : G-g-ood evening L-Elf.

With a tint of Blush, Akira stands by the door way, feeling extremely nervous..
While, L-Elf on the other hand showed a surprised face..

L-Elf : Well this is a surprise. Whats the matter, For you to have come all the way here Akira.

Feeling embarrassed, She feels like running right out the door..But it was the first time he had called her by her first name..

Akira : Well, Y-you know its almost c-christmas ... i..
L-Elf : Hmm?
Akira : um i-i...
She hesitates, then with a push she pushed forward..
She bows her head and then stretches out her hand to present the box..

L-Elf : This is?
Akira : Um..Uh merry Christmas L-Elf.

With a confused look, He takes the box and looks at it..
THis was his first Christmas with friends so of course this is his first present.

L-Elf : Isn't this..
Akira : I would like you to have it to remember this day L-Elf.

L-Elf takes out the present and holds it in his hands..
It was the Green Doll Akira always keeps with her, But it was shaped differently..Shaped like a christmas tree..

L-Elf : Thanks Akira, This is my first present..i Will treasure it..

With a smile on his face, She lifts her face and gives a smile of her own..
Akira : Im Glad..

Well sorry if it felt short, Also hope you enjoyed it.

Edit: Also i feel sad when people can add a better description on events and details of the story xD..i sometimes get set on a path and never change from it.

I've never written a fanfic before and I feel like this is too long and embarassing /hidesself...

“Mama! Mama wake up it’s snowing outside!” as the girl excitedly woke her up her mother. The girl who was asleep had only gotten home a few hours ago after a long and tiring mission. 19 year old Takamachi Nanoha was not your average girl; she was a magical girl. Many know her as the White Devil was the name was not for show. Living far from her family and with her is her best friend Fate Testarossa and her adopted daughter Vivio whom she loved dearly. Today she was just a regular girl. “Mama, wake up!” shouted one last time before Nanoha finally woke up. After looking outside the window, she had realized why her daughter was very excited. It was December 25th, Christmas Day and on top of it, it was snowing as well, which meant Vivio’s first Christmas was a white Christmas. She picked up her daughter and told her “Merry Christmas Vivio”. Vivio responded happily and gave her a very big hug. Fate came in and made a pouted face. “Aww I want a hug from Vivio as well, no fair Nanoha-mama, keeping Vivio to youself”.  I’m sorry Fate-mama as she ran towards Fate and gave Fate a big hug as well, Nanoha joining in not long after. You can tell this was a happy family, especially after the struggles they all went through just to get to where they are today.

After breakfast Nanoha had gotten dressed and told Fate and Vivio she had to do something important for only an hour. Vivio not wanting to separate from her mother for even one minute, especially on Christmas told her not to go and started crying. Nanoha felt really bad but she had no choice and told her to be a good girl and wait for her. Nanoha proceeded to the door and went out to the city. On her way she saw other families celebrating Christmas with each other and she smiled just from looking at them. All of a sudden, Nanoha found a girl carrying a giant backpack walking around the streets alone. Nanoha was curious and sad at the same time that a little girl was alone on Christmas with no one. Nanoha approached the girl "Hi, what are you doing by yourself?" The girl had replied "I'm looking for my mother but I don't think she's in this city so I'm looking for a place to stay". Nanoha being the person she is invited the girl to her place to celebrate Christmas with her family as well and for Vivio to have a friend to play with. The girl was happy that she was willing to take a stranger like her in and happily accepted the offer. My name is Hachikuji Mayoi, the girl said, thank you for taking me in. Nanoha introduced herself afterwards and told Mayoi to follow her as she had to go pick up her daughter's Christmas present whom she left at her friends place. Nanoha and Mayoi had proceeded to the meeting destination.

Finally they had reached the destination and Nanoha called out the person who she was waiting for. She waves to Hayate, who she identifies the girl as. Hayate Yagami was one of her good friends and she ran up to Nanoha. Hayate curious at Mayoi had asked who she was and Nanoha had explained the situation. Mayoi introduced herself to Hayate and the two had a small conversation. Nanoha and Hayate smiled and chatted for awhile before they remembered why they were here in the first place. Nanoha picked up the present from Hayate, thanked her for her help, grabbed and flew back home, realizing a lot of time had passed because she was sidetracked from her conversation with Hayate. Btw Mayoi was screaming because she had no idea what was going on.

When she got home, Vivio ran up to her and started crying. Comforting Vivio, she gave her the present she had picked up from Hayate. "Vivio, I also brought a friend for you to play, please come in". Mayoi proceeded inside the Takamachi household and introduced herself to Vivio. Vivio was happy to finally have a friend her age and gave a giant hug to Mayoi, choking her at the process. Vivio then opened the box and she was happy from what she saw, a giant bunny plushie. Nanoha gently patted Vivio and told her “Merry Christmas Vivio, I love you”. Vivio started crying once again and gave Nanoha a hug. “Thank you Nanoha-mama, I love you, this is the best Christmas ever”. Nanoha did not need presents or anything fancy, the happy look on her daughters face was the best present she could ever have. Fate came in and was sad to hear Vivio say I love you to Nanoha-mama only and pouted again. “I love you too Fate-mama, Merry Christmas!” with a happy grin on her face. Fate and Nanoha started laughing, knowing that Fate was only teasing with Vivio. Afterwards, Nanoha, Vivio, Mayoi and Fate played in the snow and built a snowman, sang Christmas carols, opened presents and had dinner together just like a regular family would. Nanoha put the exhausted Vivio to sleep and went up to Mayoi. "Thank you Mayoi-chan for spending the day with Vivio". Mayoi did not need any appreciation, she was happy enough that someone was willing to let her stay for Christmas and experience Christmas like a family. Nanoha took out a box of chocolate from her pocket and told Mayoi it was a present from herself and Fate. Mayoi happily accepted the present and placed in her bag and fell asleep. Nanoha shortly fell asleep afterwards and this was how Takamachi Nanoha had spent her Christmas day.

...I wrote this on microsoft word beforehand because I overthink stuff =( 

Fan fiction, huh? okay, here we go... (Contains some Fate/stay night spoilers. Also, this was written fairly fast and without particular planning. And I got a bit long-winded towards the end.)

Crīstesmæsse eve (quite a standard name. also, I totally did not steal the old pronunciation for "Christmas" from the Wikipedia article. I promise. I did no such thing. nope.)

Snow blankets the castle courtyard, and the ramparts are covered in a sheet of white. The snow falls silently, while the stars shine in the early morning sky.

The king stands atop the steps of the castle's chapel, a white cloud escaping her lips every time she exhale. The sermon has just ended, and after everyone else has gone back to their regular duties, only she is left. She is just absentmindedly looking around, because at this particular time, she has nothing to do. Or to be more accurate, there is currently nothing requiring the presence of the king.  It's too cold and too much snow on the yard to practice swordplay, and for some reason, she didn't have any paperwork to fix today. Left with a moment of relative peace and quiet, the king allows her mind focus on different matters than the affairs of state.

The sermon she just attended had to her, been nothing more than a formality. Personal beliefs are unimportant to the king, after all. The only thing that matters is the kingdom. Just as usual, she merely listened to the priest reciting Latin texts containing things that she had heard many times before. The fact that she had been taught to read and speak Latin when she took the throne, also removed the sense of wonder that those that couldn't understand the language had. Today, the elderly roman court-chaplain's sermon had been about the birth of Christ, something that had happened about 500 years ago. Of course, the exact time is probably unknown. Or maybe Merlin would know? As the king mused on this, she-

-"You look lost in thought, Arthuria Pendragon. Is something the matter?" An unexpected (or, in this case, perhaps it should really be expected?) voice came from her right. The king knew who it was before she even had had time to process who the voice belonged to. Only one person at Camelot had such timing. She sighs, before turning to answer the voice. "Yes. But it's just a minor thought, nothing serious." she answers the man that has mysteriously appeared beside her. He is wearing a thick winter-cloak, and is also holding a wooden travelers-staff. "By the way Merlin, are you going somewhere?" The man smirks. Despite his young appearance, Arthuria knows that he is much older than he looks. "I'm merely going to Stanheng, by the river Avon. The same thing I do every Midwinter. But my departure can wait for a bit. I'm curious about your "minor thought" that you spoke of." In response to Merlin, the king merely turns, and points at the Iron cross fixed above the chapels doors. "Tell me about Christmas." After hearing this, Merlin falls silent.

After a minute has passed, he opens his mouth again. "I'm sure you've heard the christian version of it all very recently" He makes a gesture towards the chapel "Several times, in fact. And as I've previously taught you the meanings midwinter has to the "old religion", you don't want to know the reason behind it, you want to know what's so special to this particular day, correct?" "Yes." Merlin smiles, while looking up at the starry sky. "Today is the day with the longest night, So from today, it can only become brighter. So people have always celebrated, and probably always will, celebrate this day as a turning point. It cannot get darker, only brighter. But remember this, Arthuria Pendragon, apart from that, this day, and many similar days, are only different from other days, if you believe that they are different from other days." After speaking, Merlin turns, and starts walking towards the main gate. But after walking for a few meters, he unexpectedly turns towards the king, and speaks once more: "I once taught you how to read the stars, right? Today there are no clouds out, so it's an excellent opportunity to simply look up. Try it." Then Merlin resumes walking, and has soon left the king alone with her thoughts again.

Just as she starts to look at the stars, she is interrupted by a person walking towards her, plodding through the snow covering the Courtyard. When he has reached the chapel, Arthuria Pendragon's  thoughts has returned to that of the king, dedicated only to the kingdom. "What is it, Bedivere?" The king asks the knight. "Sire, There appears to be some administrative issues that require your urgent presence." The white-haired knight replies. "Very well, I will be there shortly." And with one last look at the early morning sky, the king follows Bedivere back into the castle, her curiosity about Christmas temporarily sated, at least for the rest of this dream...

I might have lost a bit of cohesion towards the end. (Also, for those wondering, "Stanheng" is referring to Stonehenge.)

Damn, low blow this week, I have absolutely no imagination for stories xD

Oh well, will give it a try tonight or something.
Also, I've been wondering but is the time limit based on the post that says what the challenge is? (e.g. Monday 10:22 AM since the post reads "Posted Today, 10:22 AM")

Lost track of time and Week 2 came and went...off to a good start! Now then...my fan fic...hmmmm, short on time, so must make it quick...so here goes nothing...

Christmas Eve

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was sleeping, not even a mouse. The people gathered joyfully next to the fire, all glad to be friends and with people they love. The fire crackled and warmed the room from the snowfall outside, while the hot chocolate warmed the souls of the friends; talking and laughing all through the night.

A sword hung over the fireplace, its blade vibrant from the Christmas lights.

A young woman sat in her jacket of green, eating steak from a bowl of noodles.

A woman in a red headband teased her, for she was the only one with a bowl in her hand.

A kid spilled his hot chocolate all over himself and a pretty young woman in a red bowtie took care of the kid and dried him up with the gentleness of a mother.

Soon, everyone was back to enjoying themselves. About a dozen people sat around that fireplace, putting the outside world on hold, all their worries and troubles too. For none of that mattered on this special night, for they all had each other.

"Must be nice to have friends," sighed the girl as she looked away from the scene before her. She was standing on the opposite side of the road, staring into the living room window, watching the group of friends. A snowflake fell on her nose and she sneezed. Even though it hurt her to watch the group of friends enjoy themselves, she couldn't look away. She was alone on Christmas Eve, nobody to share it with, nobody to laugh with. 

"I remember when I had friends...or were they? I did nothing but annoy them." And for quite possibly the first time since this morning, she sat on the ground and cried silently, the snow mixing with her tears. And even though she tried not to, she started remembering everything that happened that year. She gained friends, lost them, realized they never liked her, and got turned down by the man she loved. After a short while, she gathered herself up and checked her phone 11:05pm. She was supposed to be home 5 minutes ago, but not like her parents cared about her.

She glanced back into the living room, as she saw the same kid spill his hot chocolate on a red-haired girl. Even from the opposite side of the street, her voice could be faintly heard, "Anta Baka?!" The kid was about to cry when the red-bowtie wearing woman gave him a hug and helped him clean the mess. The lonely girl sighed and was about to walk away when she heard a door opening. The red headband girl from the house was standing in the doorway, watching the lonely girl. Everyone in the living room stopped and looked outside.

The lonely girl froze for a second, then took a step away. The red headband woman ran up to her and offered her hand. The lonely girl froze, not knowing what to do. The other woman smiled and said, "It is rather cold outside, come dry off by the fire." A single tear slid down the lonely girl's cheeks and she nodded. Smiling, the red headband girl led her into the house. "Let me get you a cup of hot chocolate." said the woman as they entered the living room. Everyone introduced themselves, and when the woman came back with a hot cup of chocolate, she asked, "So, what is your name?"

The lonely girl chocked back tears, "I-I'm Asako Natsume"

Lost track of time and Week 2 came and went...off to a good start! Now then...my fan fic...hmmmm, short on time, so must make it quick...so here goes nothing...

Christmas Eve

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was sleeping, not even a mouse. The people gathered joyfully next to the fire, all glad to be friends and with people they love. The fire crackled and warmed the room from the snowfall outside, while the hot chocolate warmed the souls of the friends; talking and laughing all through the night.

A sword hung over the fireplace, its blade vibrant from the Christmas lights.

A young woman sat in her jacket of green, eating steak from a bowl of noodles.

A woman in a red headband teased her, for she was the only one with a bowl in her hand.

A kid spilled his hot chocolate all over himself and a pretty young woman in a red bowtie took care of the kid and dried him up with the gentleness of a mother.

Soon, everyone was back to enjoying themselves. About a dozen people sat around that fireplace, putting the outside world on hold, all their worries and troubles too. For none of that mattered on this special night, for they all had each other.

"Must be nice to have friends," sighed the girl as she looked away from the scene before her. She was standing on the opposite side of the road, staring into the living room window, watching the group of friends. A snowflake fell on her nose and she sneezed. Even though it hurt her to watch the group of friends enjoy themselves, she couldn't look away. She was alone on Christmas Eve, nobody to share it with, nobody to laugh with. 

"I remember when I had friends...or were they? I did nothing but annoy them." And for quite possibly the first time since this morning, she sat on the ground and cried silently, the snow mixing with her tears. And even though she tried not to, she started remembering everything that happened that year. She gained friends, lost them, realized they never liked her, and got turned down by the man she loved. After a short while, she gathered herself up and checked her phone 11:05pm. She was supposed to be home 5 minutes ago, but not like her parents cared about her.

She glanced back into the living room, as she saw the same kid spill his hot chocolate on a red-haired girl. Even from the opposite side of the street, her voice could be faintly heard, "Anta Baka?!" The kid was about to cry when the red-bowtie wearing woman gave him a hug and helped him clean the mess. The lonely girl sighed and was about to walk away when she heard a door opening. The red headband girl from the house was standing in the doorway, watching the lonely girl. Everyone in the living room stopped and looked outside.

The lonely girl froze for a second, then took a step away. The red headband woman ran up to her and offered her hand. The lonely girl froze, not knowing what to do. The other woman smiled and said, "It is rather cold outside, come dry off by the fire." A single tear slid down the lonely girl's cheeks and she nodded. Smiling, the red headband girl led her into the house. "Let me get you a cup of hot chocolate." said the woman as they entered the living room. Everyone introduced themselves, and when the woman came back with a hot cup of chocolate, she asked, "So, what is your name?"

The lonely girl chocked back tears, "I-I'm Asako Natsume"

I want to deduct points from you, but dammit, she's in character. I hate you. 

A Christmas Tale

It was yet another Christmas party, this time Batman had invited both Hachikuji and Rin Natsume to his mansion for a Christmas party. For some reason the rest of the usual gang was away and was unable to attend said party. Of course Batman being super rich, he decided to have a lavish party just for the three of them. A banquet was prepared for the three of them with all the food and drinks that they could ever possibly want to eat and drink.

Batman being the only one of legal drinking age had a tad too much to drink. He was inebriated and convinced that he was Santa Claus. So Rin and Hachikuji decided it would be fun to play a prank on him to pay him back for his Halloween antics and making little girls cry.

A little later in the night, the two girls set their plan into motion. Rin sent Batman up to the roof and slowly convinced him that he should go down the chimney just like good old. St. Nicholas. After some convincing, he decided to do it and stage one was clear. Rin quickly called Hachikuji to make sure she was ready on her end. Hachikuji quickly confirmed with Rin that everything was ready and they sent Batman down the chimney. As he was sliding down the chimney, little did he know, the inside of the chimney was filled with glue thanks to Hachikuji. Before long, Batman was stuck in the chimney with glue all over him. Both Rin and Hachikuji met up on the roof and dumped feathers down the chimney. Now Batman was stuck in the chimney covered with feathers due to the glue. The next day, when he awoke, he was found by his butlers and maids dressed like a chicken while in his costume. It took them a few hours to get him out, but he finally got his just desserts for making little girls cry.

Here's to solidbatman! Also to me still being bad at creative writing!

Behold, the fruits of a day's labor! The cheesiest thing I could muster!

The Present

Kud was at a loss about what to do. After all, she had forgotten to get Riki a New Years gift, and in the silliest way imaginable. Just a week ago, on Christmas Eve, the two of them went shopping for presents for the Little Busters together.

Even though they had agreed to meet at 10, Kud was in front of the male dorm 15 minutes early – she just couldn't wait to go on her date with Riki. It was a little bit chilly and it had begun snowing the night before, so it looked like it was going to be a White Christmas. She looked at the school which was covered with a thin layer of white, blew on her hands and rubbed them together. Japan was still colder than what she was used to.

At that moment a hand came to rest on top of her head.

“I figured you'd be out here early.” the voice behind her gently spoke.

“Wafuu~!”

She turned around and hugged Riki, and they shared a kiss, surrounded by the lightly falling snow. She was still embarrassed by doing this in the open and judging by Riki's slightly shy, yet happy expression, so was he.

“Gudo moruningu Riki! Hao aru yu?”

“I'm great, thanks for asking” he replied in English. His pronunciation was still significantly better, but she had improved greatly, in no small part thanks to Riki's help with studying on a more-or-less daily basis.

“You've gotten much better, Kud” he said while patting her on the head, causing her to blush even more.

“W-we should get going, Riki, otherwise everyone will see us and we'll be teased again and I'll get embarrassed again and at the same time I'll be really really happy because I know they all mean well...” she trails off, averting her gaze.

“You're right, let's get going, I don't think I could handle it either if Kurugaya-san caught us again.”

They linked arms and headed towards the shopping district.

They had agreed to split up their shopping – Kud would pick out presents for the female members of the Little Busters and Riki would get presents for Masato, Kengo, and Kyousuke. As a result they'd get their shopping done more quickly and have the rest of the day to themselves. She wasn't sure what Riki was planning to buy, but she'd thought about what the girls would like. She stopped by the toy store first and picked up a box of marbles for Haruka, since she was running low on marbles due to her constant escapes from the student council. Her next stop was the hobby store, where she got a few empty art books and a bunch of pencils for Komari. At the bookstore she found a Japanese translation of a book by one of her favourite Russian authors, so she picked that up for Mio. She also visited a weird speciality store where she got cute cat ears and tail for Rin. She was at a loss as to what to get for Anego, and when she asked the response was “I'd love for you to be my present, Kudryavka.” which wasn't in the least bit helpful. Eventually she decided to get her a mug with the photo of the Little Busters they had taken printed on it.

All that was left was to get a gift for Riki, but since they'd be meeting up later she decided she'd get him something later on, so as to not risk him seeing it, so she made her way to the cafe where they had to agreed to meet up.

Kud went inside, looked around the cafe and immediately spotted Riki waving at her from a table near the window. He had already ordered some tea for the two of them, and after they'd shown each other what they purchased, they ordered something bit more filling than tea for lunch. Kud realized based on the size of Riki's bag that he had also decided to purchase her gift at a later time, most likely for the exact same reason.

Their meals arrived while the two were chatting about this and that, and Kud immediately confiscated Riki's pasta.

“W-what are you doing?” he asked, although it was obvious from his slightly reddened face that he knew exactly what she had in mind.

She twirled the noodle onto his fork and held it out towards him.

“Say 'Aaah', Riki...”

It'd been a while since she had last done this.

“But there's people around” he whispered to her. “Won't it be awkward if someone sees us?”

“If we do the kinds of things couples do more often, maybe it won't be as embarrassing, and then Anego and the others won't be able to get to us so easily.” In reality she scarcely believed it herself, but she wasn't going to back down after having come this far.

“If you're sure... Aaah!”

She promptly put the fork in Riki's mouth, and he gladly ate the pasta on it. She then gathered up some more and fed him again. Suddenly, without waiting for a third time, Riki snatched her plate and chopsticks, picked up one of the dumplings and held it out towards Kud.

“Say 'Aaah!'”

She immediately turned scarlet.

“B-but what if someone sees us?!”

“If we do the kinds of things couples do more often, maybe it won't be as embarrassing, and then Anego and the others won't be able to get to us so easily.”

“That isn't fair, Riki...” she complained, but despite that she closed her eyes, said “Aaah” and ate the dumpling.

Their lunch continued more silently, for more reasons than one. After their meal was finished, they paid and left the cafe.

“Do you want me to carry your bag, Kud? You have got a lot of stuff in there.”

“It's fine, Riki, I carried it all the way to the cafe after all. Also if you have two bags I won't be able to hold your hand...”

“I-I guess you're right. So do you want to hold hands?”

She silently grabs his hand with a smile on her face.

Their walk around town continues at a relaxed pace.

“Kud” Riki says after a while. “I didn't buy your present yet because I wasn't sure you need something like that. Do you want to go take a look at it?”

She reprimanded him “Riki, a boy is supposed to know what his girlfriend wants without asking.” However she didn't really care about such things, in fact she was more than happy to get an early peek at her present.

“I know, but I would hate to give you something you already have.”

“I suppose I can forgive you, but just this once.” she said in a formal tone.

“Thanks, Kud, I knew you'd understand” he said and patted her on the head.

They made their way to the same toy store Kud had visited earlier, then went to the stuffed toy section. Riki reached for one of the higher shelves and handed her a large husky plushie.

“I figured since Strelka spends a lot of her time helping the student council you might miss her” he said sheepishly. “So, do you like it?”

She looks at the toy for a moment, then hugs it, burying her face in it.

“I love it...”

Afterwards they had so much fun during the Little Busters Christmas Party (as Komari insisted on calling it) and the following days, that getting Riki a gift completely skipped her mind, and she only realized this fact halfway through New Years Eve, when she was wrapping the gifts she'd purchased and writing holiday wishes. All of the shops where should could buy anything decent were most likely already closed.

“What do I do now? I can't give everyone but Riki a present! I know, I can just not give anyone a present... No, we agreed to split buying presents, and Riki saw me buy them so if I show up empty-handed everyone will know that something is up! Maybe I should make him a card? But that would just scream 'I forgot to get you a present' and Riki will be sad! He probably won't show it and just pat me on the head and say 'it's okay' but he will actually think that I'm stupid, or maybe that I just don't care about him and I don't love him and he'd be right to think so because what kind of stupid, uncaring girl would forget about getting her boyfriend a gift for New Years...”

After her initial outburst Kud calmed down a little, and though about it again.

“I don't have a present for Riki, but I have a present for everyone else...” she said slowly, as she found it hard to believe what she was about to say. “So I can give him a gift that I bought for someone else.” She paused. “I can't give him Komari's art supplies, he doesn't draw. I can't give him Rin's cat ears, that would just be weird. I can't give him Haruka's marbles, otherwise she'll be a few marbles short.” She scoffed at her ill-timed humor. “I can't give him Mio's book, he wouldn't be interested in it. I can however give him Anego's mug...”

She looked at her pile of presents, picked up the mug and twirled it around in her hands.

“But what do I give to Kurugaya-san? It certainly helps that she didn't say she wanted anything specific when I asked her...” And then it hit her. An idea so crazy it just might work...

It was nearly 11 when Masato got a text from Riki telling him to go to Kud's dorm room. It seemed urgent, so he made his way to the girls' dorm and after making sure nobody was around, made his way in.

“Looks like all the girls are already gathered in each others' rooms. We're supposed to meet up in the classroom in a few minutes, so hopefully my muscles can take care of whatever is troubling little Kud and Riki quickly, otherwise the others might get worried.”

He arrived at Kud's dorm room after narrowly avoiding a girl who only managed to miss Masato because of the pile of presents obstructing her view, and knocked on the door.

“Masato, is that you?” came Riki's voice from the other side.

“Yeah, I'm here.”

Riki quickly let him in and closed the door. What immediately struck Masato as odd was that he couldn't see Kud anywhere.

“So what's the matter, Riki?”

“Kud is... uhh... busy getting something ready, and she asked me to carry her gifts to the classroom, but there's too many for me to handle by myself. I can carry these small ones, but this big gift is too big for me to carry.”

“Nothing my muscles can't handle!” Masato proclaimed and picked up the large box, which made a sound similar to “Wafuu~!”.

“Thanks, Masato. I knew I could count on you.” Riki said, relieved.

As they made their way out of the dorm, Masato asked “Did you already put your gifts under the tree?”

“Yeah, I put them there a few hours ago.”

“Any idea why Kud didn't put her presents earlier?”

“Umm... she didn't say. I guess it's some sort of surprise?”

Midnight was rapidly approaching, and Kud was nowhere to be seen. Everyone expressed their worry about her being so late, but Riki simply reassured everyone that she'd make it in time. Only Kurugaya seemed to be unworried.

The clock struck 12 and the classroom erupted in cheers and warm wishes, only Kud was still absent.

“Riki, should we wait for Kud before opening the presents?” Kurugaya asked and Riki silently thanked her for bringing it up.

“No, she said that we mustn't wait for her if she doesn't make it.”

“In fact, she wanted her present for you to be opened first, Kurugaya-san.” Kud heard Riki say.

As it stood, she was still sitting in the large box Riki had found for her, watching the party through a number of holes in the box made first and foremost so that she could breathe. She'd been sitting there for over an hour after he had sealed the box and texted Masato to help him.

“You really should take my words less literally” Anego muttered quietly nearby.

As the top of the box came off Kud leaped out, nearly hitting the person who freed her.

“Wafuu~! Happi nyu yia eburibadi!”

Gosh.  I wish I could write.

I wanted to take this places.  I wanted to do something special.

Writing is too hard.

It's been a long time.

When she contacted me, I was hesitant at first.  There's no way it could be the same.  Then again, it probably didn't have to be.  I could use some stupid fun, even if it was a different kind of stupid fun.  Wasn't like I had anything better to do, and I'm sure my roommate would complain to me even more than usual had I moped around at this time of year.  So I decided to go.  It’d probably be nice to see everyone again.  Aha.

To my non-surprise, it wasn’t that bad.  Everyone’s so different now, but that didn’t matter.  It wasn’t about that.  Just some stupid fun like old times.  And then it was over.  I said my goodbyes and was about to go, but she decided she’d walk me to the station.  Maybe she was the only one who hadn’t changed.  I didn’t have any reason to object so I let her tag along.

She didn’t have much to say at first.  She probably just wanted to talk about various things that didn’t matter.  Sure, I may not be that easy to talk to nowadays, but she’s never held back before.  Maybe she has changed.  Or maybe she just needed a little nudge, so I gave her one.  Turns out, she hadn’t changed.

She started going on and on about this or that, just like she used to.  Combined with her impressive lack of signs of aging, it was like nothing changed.  Or maybe that’s just what I wanted.  But I’ve changed, so much.  I grew up to be the worst kind of idiot.  Though she didn’t seem to mind.

Honestly, what’s so special about how things used to be.  Maybe something new would be nice.  Would be interesting.  Exciting.  Surprising.  Something with worth.  Maybe I could have that even though I’ve rejected it for so long.  If anything, I didn’t have anything to lose.

But it’s not that simple.  It surely wouldn’t be easy.  Then again, maybe that’s okay.  I’ve been slaving away for the past few years.   I could probably handle the burden.

Though in the end, I just couldn’t help it.  I’ve always been weak to her smile.

I’m sure my roommate will love to hear that he’s the one without a date on Christmas.

How do we prove that it's our favorite character ? It's hard to pick a favorite character ( well if i should pick right now it would be kotomine shirou or kazusa touma )

Ah and hum i think that my name is misspelled , it's waies and not wais . thx to fix it 

Spite my profile picture being of Haruka and Katana from LB, My favorite character is actually Kud (Although I was tempted to write a fanfic featuring Girl A from LB. She is truly the best girl). So, picture this story taking place in the winter after Kud's route/Kud Wafter. This clocked it at 1,318 words and took me about 12 hours to complete, but I took like hour distraction breaks in between writing a sentence or two  :P .

For such a small room, Kud's dorm was decked out in full Christmas decor. A mini Christmas tree has been placed in the corner of the room, while lights had been strung around the bookshelf and of course there was stockings hanging above Kud's bed as if they were just waiting for Santa to come. Kud had been fascinated with the entire concept of Christmas, so it was no surprise that she went all out for the holiday with such determination as her's. However, there was one special part of Christmas that the little girl was waiting for. That part was to give the special present she had made to Riki. Kud had spent the entire week trying to come up with a present to buy Riki, but to no avail till it was down to the last minute as Riki was coming over to her dorm tonight. So, with not much time left, Kud quickly fashioned together a card for him. It wasn't anything special, with the drawings on it looking like it had been done by a five-year-old, but you could honestly tell that Kud had poured her heart into making that card for him. Now, all that was left was to give it to him when he was to come over tonight, so Kud sat there on her bed with the card wrapped in light blue wrapping paper that had little Santas all over it in her hands as she waited.

After about half an hour passed, there was a gentle knocking at the door. Kud happily bounced off her bed and opened the door with great excitement.
"I'm so sorry that I'm late, Kyousuke insisted-" Riki started almost as soon as Kud opened the door in deep apologies, but was just as quirkily caught off guard by Kud almost tackling Riki with a large hug.
"Marry Christomast Riki-Kun!" Kud said in a very butchered English before drawing away from Riki with a large smile on her face before holding out her present proudly and eagerly to Riki for him to open.
"Hm? A present? Thanks, Kud." Riki said rather simply, but still with curiosity in his voice as he wondered what it was that was tightly wrapped in the gift wrapping. Before taking the present Kud had offered, Riki pulled out his own gift-wrapped treasure for Kud. His present dwarfed Kud's, so one could guess that his present was an actual item instead of a just a homemade card, but it's the thought that counts afterall.
Riki was careful to open up Kud's present with great care, not wanting to rip the wrapping paper that surrounded it. When he finally got the wrapping paper off, he gave a soft smile at the card as he looked at it. It was simple, with the words 'Merry Christmas!' written gently written across it with a colored picture of a Christmas tree on it. Inside the card, the words 'Merry Christmas, Riki-Kun~' were along with other little drawings, including the picture of a heart under the words. It wasn't the prettiest things ever, but it could certainly be the most endearing.
"Kud..." Riki said softly with his smile still remaining on his face as looked over to Kud, who was ripping open her present eagerly, the exact opposite of the care Riki had while opening his present. Sighing a bit before returning to his smile, Riki continued to watch Kud. She had finally taken off the plain red wrapping paper to reveal that the present was a Make-Your-Own Mini Rocket kit that was usually the type of thing you'd see in a elementary school science classroom.
"Wafu~" Was all that Kud could say through her excitement as she held the box closely. Riki had found the kit in a rather unusual toy store in the toy center when he was with Rin on a run to buy more Mon Petite, and he knew that the space-loving Kud would love it.
Before you could even count the seconds, Kud quickly began to rip open the box with great enthusiasm and taking out the pieces of the kit.
"Eh...Kud, Don't you think we should wait until tomorrow to build it? The sun has already gone down and..." Riki said with concern for the girl in front of him, who was so happy she didn't pay mind to him at the moment. Eventually, Riki gave in and watched Kud happily began to build the small 'rocket'. From the packaging, it looked like all you had to do was put three plastic pieces together and attach it to the pressure stand and something was suppose to launch it up for a couple yards. Honestly, Riki didn't understand how it worked or anything like that, but he did know that he liked seeing Kud as happy as she was.
"Riki-Kun, could you help me?" Kud piped up in a slightly shy voice. In her hands, she was holding two of the plastic rocket pieces, trying to attach them together at the slot where they were suppose to fit together but the slots were a bit stiffer than expected so Kud was having a hard time putting them together. With a nod and a slight grin, Riki went over to Kud and placed his hands over her's, causing Kud to blush as Riki was able to slid the two pieces into place.
"R-Riki-Kun...~" Kud was still bright red, but she did enjoy the warmth of Riki's hands on top of hers. It was a nice kind of feeling.
"Come on, let's go try it out," Riki smiled, dropping one of his hands to his side but she other hand stayed on her free hand that wasn't holding the rocket and plate, and began to walk with Kud across the dorm and towards the door. Strelka - who was resting at the foot of the bed since it was during winter vacation and the student council had all left for home for the week so she was free to be with Kud -sleepily glanced over at her owner and Riki as they left the room before curling up again.
Riki and Kud walked across the female dorm's hallways which remained absent this time of year to get outside (However, it is to be noted that a young girl with a large backpack and a snail-like head band with twintails complimenting it was running around the halls out of uniform). When they did arrive outside, the first thing to be noticed was the pure white flakes falling from the sky and falling ever so carefully on the ground and the nearby school. Kud didn't verbally react to the snow, instead however, she reached her hands out so a few flakes of snow fell perfectly on her hands. For that single moment, Riki looked at Kud and realized just how beautiful she was as the snow fell around her with herself in such an angelic looking pose. It was as if time had stopped for a moment as they stood there as snowed, but eventually Kud shook herself off of her daze and began to set up the mini-plastic rocket on its stand.
"Do you wanna help me launch it?" Kud happily offered.
"I wouldn't miss it." Riki smiled at Kud. According to the manual, the plate had a little weight attached to it, and when it was taken off, the plastic rocket would launch.
"You ready, Kud?" Riki turned to her as he kneeled now next to the plate and prepared to take the weight off. Kud gave him a silent yet excited little nod so Riki began to count down.
"3...2...1!" Riki lifted up the weight and quickly stood back so he could be beside Kud.
"Wafuu! It's beautiful!" Kud exclaimed with the excited nature of a child as she watched the plastic toy launch into the air. Of course, it would have to come down some time, but that didn't matter right now. Right now, Riki intertwined his hand into Kud's as they both watched the rocket against the starry and presently snowy sky.

[insert Theme song “When the Moon’s Reaching Out Stars”]

It was a cold and very winter night where the skies were alight, flashing and blinking as if they were artificial stars. Minato, walking home in his usual school uniform, hands in pocket and headphones on ears, walked the loud brisling streets of Tatsumi Port Island. It was Christmas Eve but Minato didn't have anything in particular to do, so he volunteered at the Chagall Café, the home of the famous Pheromone Coffee.  While nothing particular occupied his mind, he did linger on the sad thought of being alone on such a night. After Chidori died, Junpei wasn’t in the greatest of moods which influenced the rest of the dorm. In any case, he wasn’t in any rush to be back at the dorm. Careful to keep his pace so he wouldn’t be caught out when the Midnight Hour returned, he rushed through the dimly light city to where his friends resided.

[insert Theme song “Iwatodai Dorm”]

On arrival to the dorms, Mitsuru and Fuuka chimed. They usually greeted people since they were usually found hanging around the lobby.

“Any plans this Christmas Eve?” asked Mitsuru. “I’ll take that blank look as a no.” She quickly returned to her usual task of handling paperwork relating to her father’s                             company.

“Hey, I think this might be kind of out of character for me, but I think we should be a little more lively on Christmas Eve, right?” suggested Yukari, who was also sitting on the                    couch in the lobby.

“Why the sudden change in personality Yukari?” questioned Mitsuru.

“Well I thought maybe since Junpei was a bit down lately…” start Yukari.

“Sometimes you have to give people some space.” muttered Akihiko.

I stood near the sign in sheet by the front desk listening intently on their sudden spur of conversation.

“Yeah, I already knew that senpai, I was just suggesting something since the last time we did something together it was pretty fun. Maybe it’ll help Junpei a little.”

“Alright well what do you suggest?” asked Mitsuru.

“I know! How about we plan a Christmas dinner to bring everyone together since its Christmas?”             suggested Yukari.

“Does consumption of unnecessarily large amounts of food provide more stable emotions in a human?” speculated Aegis.

“Never mind.” sighed Yukari.

Shortly before the peace was completely restored, Junpei walks in with a puzzled expression, then gave a quick look to me as if a cue to start explaining what happened when he was upstairs. Naturally I didn’t know how to respond to his look, so I continued to stare off into space.

“Sup guys?” he said, announcing his arrival.

Everyone looked up and a brief silence followed until everyone went back to their tasks without answering him.

“Jeez, everyone seems a little cold for Christmas Eve.” he continued, speaking to me.

I shrugged and left for my room where sleep took me quickly.

The Christmas morning was spent much in the same fashion as everyone seemed to be busy doing something.

I quietly thought to myself, “Well, I guess this is our own little way of celebrating Christmas.”