Game Nights

Nayleen

Are people interested in playing games together with other community members? If so, which games would you all like to play?

I'll throw Minecraft into the pool, even though that'll be an always-online thing instead of only played at specific dates. Also Civ 5:BNW because I bought it for a ton of people. I'd prefer to use original games instead of pirated versions because fiddling around with VPN software is a bitch.

Proposed starting time would probably be 6PM EST on either Friday or Saturday nights.

Proposed Games

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (3 people)
  • Civilization 5: Brave New World (5+ people, can upgrade a few more in the next days)
  • Minecraft (always on, rent or host a server or something)
  • Terraria

Minecraft Server FuwaCraft

htEQmFw.png

~~~~~~ IP address: 192.95.55.217:25565 ~~~~~~

Credit to DrKleiner who proposed this in private chat.

I would love to play with the community here, however, I could do Civ 5 up to Gods and Kings, but I don't have Brave New World. Some others I can think of would be MW3, Assassins Creed multiplayer, and World of Tanks, though I doubt that would work due to conflicting regions.

if i can understand and speak english properly enough to not be ashamed count me in.

the only 1st person shooter when i can stay alive is Halo and i haven't played a MMORPG in a while so i would be lvl 1. As for Osu my mouse broke and i'm not exactly skilled. though I'll try to overcome all hardships and play with you guys 

Are people interested in playing games together with other community members? If so, which games would you all like to play?

I'll throw Minecraft into the pool, even though that'll be an always-online thing instead of only played at specific dates. Also Civ 5:BNW because I bought it for a ton of people. I'd prefer to use original games instead of pirated versions because fiddling around with VPN software is a bitch.

Proposed starting time would probably be 6PM EST on either Friday or Saturday nights.

Proposed Games

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (3 people)
  • Civilization 5: Brave New World (5+ people, can upgrade a few more in the next days)
  • Minecraft (always on, rent or host a server or something)
  • Terraria

Credit to DrKleiner who proposed this in private chat.

Wait what ? Why didn't you inform me on this before hand ?? This is a great idea to interact the community and to have fun while doing so.

Oh Change CoD MW3 to BF3 :P

I guess I'll join in if or whenever I have time. Of course off the available games I have.

• 2 weeks later...