Angel Beats! VN

Yukiru

Can't wait for this. I heard from somewhere that the routes are going to make Otonashi a completely different kind of character. Don't remember the source but that should be interesting. 

There's an Angel Beats manga as well so I imagine they'll include some of the material from that! 

i hope there's a route for Iwasawa, and i wonder what the main route will be like it could be either Yuri or Kanade~

I'm looking forward to Kanade's route personally, but I also think a Yui route would be very interesting. I wonder if the other girls will get routes (though a Yui route where she doesn't end up with Hinata would be weird >.>).

I'm looking forward to Kanade's route personally, but I also think a Yui route would be very interesting. I wonder if the other girls will get routes (though a Yui route where she doesn't end up with Hinata would be weird >.>).

Yeah I was just about to say that. Maybe multiple protag POV? o.0

Yui and Hinata was pretty much something that came up out of nowhere, it did seem like a good couple though, but with a little work on the scrip they can make the otonashi-yui route, after all otonashi would just marry her.

but, will they disappear? that would be a problem in the ending~  and also do you really think they'll remake yui's and iwasawa's disappearance just as they were? (if iwasawa gets her route that is~) they might actually start from zero

Yui and Hinata was pretty much something that came up out of nowhere, it did seem like a good couple though, but with a little work on the scrip they can make the otonashi-yui route, after all otonashi would just marry her.

but, will they disappear? that would be a problem in the ending~  and also do you really think they'll remake yui's and iwasawa's disappearance just as they were? (if iwasawa gets her route that is~) they might actually start from zero

That is a good question. Also how much of the manga stuff will be shown in the VN as well.

Moar Kanade pls.

One important thing to keep in mind before any actual Fan TL can pick it up: It might get an official translation.

yeah but visual novels official translations have the risk of being a failure in the market, so it would have to be a total success, but since the angel beats! anime is dubbed they might actually do it sooner than expected 

I'm not knowledgeable enough on the matter, care to enlighten me RusAnon?

Is this due to VA's stance on offering their product in the western market (e.g. the usual xenophobia) or something else? I'd expect Angel Beats to be one of the higher profile VNs, no matter how good the actual game is going to be, as the anime has a lot of exposition, so many people would probably be interested in the VN as well.

One important thing to keep in mind before any actual Fan TL can pick it up: It might get an official translation.

Or pick it up and host all the stuff somewhere where they can't take it down.

isn't there one for clannad?

Huh? Nice joke. Unless Doki upgraded to the official company. But judging from their speed it doesn't looks like they're getting any money from it :DD

Edit: On the other hand, Planetarian has an official English TL. Or so they say, I don't live in iLand.

I'm not knowledgeable enough on the matter, care to enlighten me RusAnon?

Is this due to VA's stance on offering their product in the western market (e.g. the usual xenophobia) or something else? I'd expect Angel Beats to be one of the higher profile VNs, no matter how good the actual game is going to be, as the anime has a lot of exposition, so many people would probably be interested in the VN as well.

Xenophobia or not, but they turned down all approaches from MG, JAST and everyone else, and its common tale in community that they asked about million dollars of advance payment for license for one of their games.

MG staff several times stated on MG forums that getting Key/VA games is impossible.

Xenophobia or not, but they turned down all approaches from MG, JAST and everyone else, and its common tale in community that they asked about million dollars of advance payment for license for one of their games.

MG staff several times stated on MG forums that getting Key/VA games is impossible.

Are the doing that on purpose so that they are assured that there will be a fan TL? :D