Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

This song is just too good.

Image somewhat explicit (though not quite there), so I put the youtube link under spoiler tags.

Thank you for reminding me about how badly I want to go through Dies Irae. It is seriously the driving force behind me learning Japanese.

Thank you for reminding me about how badly I want to go through Dies Irae. It is seriously the driving force behind me learning Japanese.

That song is a remix, though. 

Here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEehutHSTrQ

You won't regret playing Dies Irae... Though it's pretty hard for the most part, so you should probably play some other things first.

That song is a remix, though. 

Here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEehutHSTrQ

You won't regret playing Dies Irae... Though it's pretty hard for the most part, so you should probably play some other things first.

Ohhhhh okay! Yeah I figured it had to be a remix/re-orchestrated because I had seen Dies Irae in the suggestions so I went and searched out the OST and noticed it was different. Still really really awesome though!

Yeah, I don't plan on being able to go through it for at least another year and a half. I am hoping to go through my first untranslated VN sometime this summer; probably closer to the end. 

Random question time~

How long can a guys hair be before you consider it to be 'too long'?

mine usually gets a little ways down my back until i feel like getting it cut but even that isn't very long one year it got to the point where i donated it to cancer.

mine usually gets a little ways down my back until i feel like getting it cut but even that isn't very long one year it got to the point where i donated it to cancer.

Yeah, I donated mine when I was in high school. I forget exactly how long it was then, but it was somewhere around my shoulder blades.

I'll probably donate it again whenever i cut it. That won't happen anytime soon though.