Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Seems perfectly normal to me, the marshmallows are a tad too big, but other than that everything checks out fine to me

W-what?....you can't seriously mean that you actually....*sigh*.......These Damn Russians and their backwards s'mores.

Now you do my friend,and its the truth.So shall we go to nearest bar to get a white russian?? or you prefer old plain vodka?? or you prefer goin somewhere else??? like...

Amusement park???

O_O. xD I don't drink alcohol, actually)

Don't know what to make of all the gratuitous Russian praise, oh well....

comics-art-cats-fireman-555026.jpeg

Oh, man... I'm tired of these soviet attributes... Honestly, don't wanna have anything in common with all this stuff. At least, i am normal)) I just don't pay attension on these standart attributes, such as bears, matrioshka, whatever... And those guys above at the picture)

O_O. xD I don't drink alcohol, actually)

Oh, man... I'm tired of these soviet attributes... Honestly, don't wanna have anything in common with all this stuff. At least, i am normal)) I just don't pay attension on these standart attributes, such as bears, matrioshka, whatever... And those guys above at the picture)

I remember my russian teacher telling me that the stereotype of vodka is completely senless, since the "popular" drink is actually smth else that was done fermenting bread or some weird thing... was it true? o:

I remember my russian teacher telling me that the stereotype of vodka is completely senless, since the "popular" drink is actually smth else that was done fermenting bread or some weird thing... was it true? o:

Here we go... Well, don't ask me)) But, maybe...) And popular not among everyone though.

I don't know about Russian, but as a Dutchie who learned German in high school I think that the stereotype that German sounds rough and aggressive is completely untrue. On the contrary, sometimes German can sound very poetic. I think this stereotype was mainly planted by angry nazi's in WWII movies though.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4408-majikoi-vn-miyako-and-agave-translation-status/

I started this since this status is completely hopeless now so if someone posts an update here It'd be great if they could post it there as well so people that actually want to see it can without digging through a hundred+ pages of random chatterr

Haha, thread locked. Well, makes sense, since you don't have anything to do with the project in the first place. We could simply ignore the thread, and it'd be even more useless than this one. Well, as stated before, once we get any concrete information, (We don't consider "somewhere above 60%, but below 85%" as concrete.), we'd ask our lovely lurker and thread starter, allpukmaster, to update his starting post. Problem solved. If this continues, though, I guess "somewhere above 60%, but below 85%" is better than nothing.

Haha, thread locked. Well, makes sense, since you don't have anything to do with the project in the first place. We could simply ignore the thread, and it'd be even more useless than this one. Well, as stated before, once we get any concrete information, (We don't consider "somewhere above 60%" as concrete.), we'd ask our lovely lurker and thread starter, allpukmaster, to update his starting post.

Is the thread starter still around???or Miyako kidnapped him??