Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

Actually, sorry, I fucked up. I meant Dark Souls had a scale-less dragon.

Not a dragon then. Just a wannabe dragon. Dragons have scales. period.

Dragons remind of something... did you guys ever play Dungeons & Dragons? At first I didn't believe that game was a real thing, I'm just curious but how does that game work? I can't imagine how a table RPG would work out...

Go back 30(?) or so pages and you will find a somewhat long discussion about D&D.

Actually, sorry, I fucked up. I meant Dark Souls had a scale-less dragon.

Hey look someone else actually did get my reference.

Have another like good sir.

He obviously betrayed his own because he was so mad at not being a proper dragon.

He single handedly caused the deaths of an entire race of immortal dragons solely because of his jealousy which is why I said you don't want em scaleless....they fuck shit up.

Guest Draconos

Hey look someone else actually did get my reference.

Have another like good sir.

He single handedly caused the deaths of an entire race of immortal dragons solely because of his jealousy which is why I said you don't want em scaleless....they fuck shit up.

The power envy gives you is outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous.

He was an albino, it explains it all.

A non-proper is still a dragon, though. It's like a faulty turret is still a turret, or a mutated child is still a human. But yeah, he was probably jealous.

Roger, will do that. You guys really discussed about everything here huh? Then I leave a question: What is justice for you? For me:

FLAT

Don't you follow No Game No Life?

CUTE IS JUSTICE!

He was an albino, it explains it all.

A non-proper is still a dragon, though. It's like a faulty turret is still a turret, or a mutated child is still a human. But yeah, he was probably jealous.

Don't you follow No Game No Life?

CUTE IS JUSTICE!

But obviously CUTE = FLAT, just look at Shiro!

Roger, will do that. You guys really discussed about everything here huh? Then I leave a question: What is justice for you? For me:

FLAT

Have you ever read a VN by Littlewitch called Period? If you can get past the unique artstyle that makes it looks like every character has the same face with different eyes and hairstyles. It's the only VN I have ever played where every heroine is just that. Meaning they are all flat as a board.

Have you ever read a VN by Littlewitch called Period? If you can get past the unique artstyle that makes it looks like every character has the same face with different eyes and hairstyles. It's the only VN I have ever played where every heroine is just that. Meaning they are all flat as a board.

hahaha, most of heroines from little witch game is flat.Quartett for example. Those chest really are flat.....really flat.

hahaha, most of heroines from little witch game is flat.Quartett for example. Those chest really are flat.....really flat.

Haven't played Quartett yet, though its on my to do list, but wasn't there at least 1 busty character in it?

You really can't get much flatter than littlewitch's standard of flat.

Haven't played Quartett yet, though its on my to do list, but wasn't there at least 1 busty character in it?

You really can't get much flatter than littlewitch's standard of flat.

Shes not a heroine. Those chest for a maniac(thats me), mind you. But i prefer Heroines from quartett(Charlotte especially) rather than perioid. As i said Tsunpechapai is my justice.