Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Not a Playstation title but on the subject of Dragon Quest did anyone play the remake of 5 for the DS?

They added Deborah as a heroine and I thought I could suffer through the Tsun to get to her Dere......I was so horribly wrong. She is just too insufferable I honestly don't know if she even has a Dere side.

I'm still pretty early in it

I'm still pretty early in it

It's a great game, one of my favorites just don't forget to pick up the wagon when you can get it like I did when I first played, and spend most of the game grinding because you don't have a good number of allies like your supposed to.

Fav game on ps2 huh....OFC FFX and Persona 3 n 4,Onimusha series,Harvest moon,Ar tonelico 1 n 2(mannnn i love Jacqli, those petapai really a sight for sore eyes) . 

Playin them again n again till sick of it.

Damn dragon quest, always on my list but whenever there a chance to play, i found another things to do.

Still waitin for a chance to play the quest.

For a side note my inet become really slow.....damn those nukiges i downloaded.

Startedplayin conception 2 on vita,hahahaha so far so good.

Coudlnt stop laughing when Chlotz said:'That is one smokin'hot tomater'

Never had a PS2. but played a lot of games. DMC is one of my favourite franchises ever, especially 3rd part (we'll forget about the 2nd one for a while). Also played God of War (tired of it after 3rd part, DMC is so much better), MGS 1-4 (masterpieces), Okami HD (PS3). Such a shame of me i never played Silent Hill, but there is hope it'll be fixed someday. And of course Shin Megami Tensei. Finished 4th part recently on Vita, Devil Survivor 1,2 last year, and they are all amasing!

Guest Craftmoon

...that's kind of like the bottom line of this thread? Ouraibaa is the main representative of this team you're talking about. I use the term "team" loosely.

There's a blog or something like that for this "team" ? showing progress or something like that.

My japanese is not that good but if there isn't anyone translating this route i'll play it in anyway... can't wait anymore. +_+ ~

There's a blog or something like that for this "team" ? showing progress or something like that.

My japanese is not that good but if there isn't anyone translating this route i'll play it in anyway... can't wait anymore. +_+ ~

As far as I know, there's no blog.

There's a team doing the translation, though.

There's no blog, because this "team" is more like a bunch of people who found this thread and decided they'd take it upon themselves to do it. Anyway, progress is slow, but it's still happening. Whenever there's an actual number/percentage, you'll find it in this thread.