Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Beneficial. Capitalize English. Always. Also, 'I do this as a student,' or 'I do this because I am a student,' not 'I do this because as a student.'

I am also a student of the English language and linguistics, as well as a starter in Japanese. This obviously allows me to correct you.

So, I've been gone for a while. What I miss?

Then I attack you with "What did I miss?"* ;D

Btw, I missed a comma there, but "I do this, because as a student" is correct.

Agarest now? Got it both for PC and PS3... and the combat system would certainly be more awesome if it wasn't a nightmare of repetition. Battle after battle, to have a 2-mins chat of story, then 5 more battles, all of them feeling the exact same.

Then I attack you with "What did I miss?"* ;D

Btw, I missed a comma there, but "I do this, because as a student" is correct.

Agarest now? Got it both for PC and PS3... and the combat system would certainly be more awesome if it wasn't a nightmare of repetition. Battle after battle, to have a 2-mins chat of story, then 5 more battles, all of them feeling the exact same.

No loli you could marry if i remember....

Never played Agarest too. But had thoughts about it. Now i'm looking forward to Conception II.

woahhhh we have Miyako.

Anyway yeah me2, ordered it today. However when i saw the review, i think i got my hopes to high for this game.

Only agarest i have played were zero and one(still trying to beat the gods for the true ending).

As for the battle system i just went with auto mode for the world map battles,but 5 generations battle worth maps are still annoying.

I wonder how many people were able to pull the  U-formation combo against a boss in agarest 1 :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIppqa-0r1Q

woahhhh we have Miyako.

Anyway yeah me2, ordered it today. However when i saw the review, i think i got my hopes to high for this game.

xD It's really surprising that we have Miyako in thread about Miyako in the first place)) I'm not the only one though. As for Conception II - nah, i still want to play it)

Only agarest i have played were zero and one(still trying to beat the gods for the true ending).

As for the battle system i just went with auto mode for the world map battles,but 5 generations battle worth maps are still annoying.

I wonder how many people were able to pull the  U-formation combo against a boss in agarest 1 :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIppqa-0r1Q

I wish I could had gone with auto mode. The AI is horribly retarded in auto mode =X

True, healing enemies is not fun.

I only used auto mode until mid 4th generation after that the AI tried to game over so i had to stop.

I shouldnt have aimed for true ending in hard mode, dam gods one shot  all my characters.

Cant say if zero is worth buying until i get a clear save from agarest 1 to use there(just for a little extra stuff in zero)

xD It's really surprising that we have Miyako in thread about Miyako in the first place)) I'm not the only one though. As for Conception II - nah, i still want to play it)

8hRyS.pngHohohoho

Its not, Just rarely saw you thats all.Yeah me2 but i wish they had japanese audio though.

Is Zero worth buying?

Yes, Sayane and Friedilinde FTW. and They have digest mode(Short version of first agarest,however the story itself complete and you just need to fight at important storyline battles.Sadly the parties you get were the potags and their wives, the rest of party from agarest could be bought from DLC.)

Playin any console games rite now,Jun???

Playing Ffx remaste rite now.

I've been playing it too for some time. Until i got Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward FINALLY! It's not much left already until i'll finished it. Then Tales of Xillia. FFX has to wait for some time it seems)

Playin any console games rite now,Jun???

Playing Ffx remaste rite now.

Dark Souls II xD

Appart from that, FFX HD like you, and Tactics Ogre ;o

Vita master console.

I've been playing it too for some time. Until i got Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward FINALLY! It's not much left already until i'll finished it. Then Tales of Xillia. FFX has to wait for some time it seems)

Tales of Xillia on the PS3? Now that's a great Tales of game! The cutscenes are epic, too, and you'll think you have finished the game 3 or 4 times before it actually ends :D

Zero's Scape is so good, too.

Tales huh.......Only played graces, my friend in japan keep spamming me to play all tales games, however i didnt find it interesting. I do however love their art, amazing art.

For FFX that is a game for me. Bought all their limited edition(Us,Japan and EU). ughhhhhhh Yuna and Rikku havea special places in my heart although they are not tsundere. didnt play FFX-2 yet. Still farmin things for killin penance. The story last boss was a joke, killed him with only Tidus.

Dark Souls II xD

Appart from that, FFX HD like you, and Tactics Ogre ;o

Vita master console.

Tales of Xillia on the PS3? Now that's a great Tales of game! The cutscenes are epic, too, and you'll think you have finished the game 3 or 4 times before it actually ends :D

Zero's Scape is so good, too.

Well... Yeah, it's been quite a while actually this game on PS3)) In Japan it was released in 2011. And today i read a release date for Tales of Xillia-2 in Europe - August, 22. Just great!

Tales huh.......Only played graces, my friend in japan keep spamming me to play all tales games, however i didnt find it interesting. I do however love their art, amazing art.

For FFX that is a game for me. Bought all their limited edition(Us,Japan and EU). ughhhhhhh Yuna and Rikku havea special places in my heart although they are not tsundere. didnt play FFX-2 yet. Still farmin things for killin penance. The story last boss was a joke, killed him with only Tidus.

I've played Tales of Graces F and Tales of Innocence on DS with fan translation (it was very good, i have to admit. Wasn't much choice, it had never been released outside of Japan). ToG F became one of my favourite games ever - no doubt about it.

As for FF series - i've finished IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, XIII and XIII-2. Favourite ones are VII and VIII. Heard that XIX is very good too.

And as far as i can tell, it seems i'm one of few people who like XIII more than XIII-2. In the last one THERE ARE JUST NO characters who could force me to, i dunno, feel something about them...

Well... Yeah, it's been quite a while actually this game on PS3)) In Japan it was released in 2011. And today i read a release date for Tales of Xillia-2 in Europe - August, 22. Just great!

I've played Tales of Graces F and Tales of Innocence on DS with fan translation (it was very good, i have to admit. Wasn't much choice, it had never been released outside of Japan). ToG F became one of my favourite games ever - no doubt about it.

As for FF series - i've finished IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, XIII and XIII-2. Favourite ones are VII and VIII. Heard that XIX is very good too.

And as far as i can tell, it seems i'm one of few people who like XIII more than XIII-2. In the last one THERE ARE JUST NO characters who could force me to, i dunno, feel something about them...

Dropped XIII in less than two days. lol dont know why just i hate seein all the characters except snow. Only played FFX n XII. if they decided to remaster The rest i'll buy all of em.

I love Cheria and Pascal!!!! man graces were one of the game that i think the english voice over was perfect. especially pascal. But man Asbel...such a donkan.....Cheria always beside him n yet...n yet....sigh....

This game has been eating my life away since release......

Don't really like what they did to the poise system though.

Mixed feelings ;D

The rest, though... estus flask, bonfires and limited respawns, etc. Love it! I think they did a great job on Dark Souls II. I would just add one thing: make it so that the more people summon others, the more they get invaded, and that the difficulty of a boss increases slightly (not a super scalation, cuz that kind of defeats the purpose of summoning help, but some increase, cuz some most bosses are plain sad and ridiculously easy with help).

FFXIII was cool , XIII-2 was somewhat nice and Lightning Returns was just plain sad.

That just my opinion of corse  :)

I really can't stand what they did to the series =X

Not just some random hate. It's just that the new system they started to use was horrendous to me. Makes me so sad... my only hope is that FF XV is as nice as it looks like in trailers.

But still, they should had started a new series. They keep saying "Final Fantasy", but that name is kind of dead/empty if they throw away everything that represented the series. It'll only keep hurting their sales.

Mixed feelings ;D

The rest, though... estus flask, bonfires and limited respawns, etc. Love it! I think they did a great job on Dark Souls II. I would just add one thing: make it so that the more people summon others, the more they get invaded, and that the difficulty of a boss increases slightly (not a super scalation, cuz that kind of defeats the purpose of summoning help, but some increase, cuz some most bosses are plain sad and ridiculously easy with help).

I really can't stand what they did to the series =X

Not just some random hate. It's just that the new system they started to use was horrendous to me. Makes me so sad... my only hope is that FF XV is as nice as it looks like in trailers.

But still, they should had started a new series. They keep saying "Final Fantasy", but that name is kind of dead/empty if they throw away everything that represented the series. It'll only keep hurting their sales.

Square made bravely default and its a masterpiece. Love all the characters and the story twist. n their job system is pretty cool too, i hope the sequel will retain its quality.

Mixed feelings ;D

Sad thing is most bosses are really easy without help depending on what you play as. My Sorcerer character was able to kill the Darklurker in only 3 hits solo. They buffed magic way too much in this game.

Square made bravely default and its a masterpiece. Love all the characters and the story twist. n their job system is pretty cool too, i hope the sequel will retain its quality.

Yes, and it was a new saga. They didn't say "Final Fantasy Tactics A3" and changed everything. That would had been a catastrophe. They new a new kind of game, gave it a cool name, and it was epic.

What they did to Final Fantasy is not only throw away the things that made us love those games, it also means there's a 0% chance for us to see a new Final Fantasy (the kind we like), since the saga is being continued.

Sad thing is most bosses are really easy without help depending on what you play as. My Sorcerer character was able to kill the Darklurker in only 3 hits solo. They buffed magic way too much in this game.

So true... I went Paladin cuz I wanted to be tanky enough to have some exciting hand-to-hand combat, but the magic looks so OP against almost all bosses.

Scared to buy DSII. Got owned really hard by the first one.LOL that game makes so stressed that for 2 days i ate nothin except beansprout. 

Well i think they will continue using FF name. it was their trademark anyway.

I hope XV will become a good game cuz the protag have a badass look.

To another story, newest Assassin creed gonna come out this year.....YAY!!!