Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

This should tell you everything you need to know to install and play the game

Aaaah Derpoholic's Majikoi vids, i ended up befriending him after sending him a thank you message over skype, made introducing my friends to Majikoi and basic VN setup very easy

So overall what percentage is done if miyako is the one at 85

Well, after Miyako there's the three guys and two classmate girls side routes and then the "true route". These are all quite a bit shorter (except maybe the true one, don't know about that), but it's hard to put a percentage on that. If you'd somehow be able to find how many lines of text each route has, you could calculate the percentage yourself.

So, finished Kazuko route for 2nd time.

Like the first time. I felt sorry for Kazuko having her original dream crushed and Miyako for ignoring her. I also felt sorry for Hideo. My heart really cant keep up with this

Fucking yes! I totaly agree. Kazuko is like, my second favorite character, but the way her route ended realy dissapointed me.

Got an update:

Miyako at 48%

Agave at 11%

Kosuna has been sick, so it's understandable that there has not been any progress. And if you're wondering about the 50% update from a while back, then that was just a relative estimate. 48% is the correct percentage. (But it should speed up now.)

Have to take back the Feburary release that was announced waaaaay back, though, since it seems a bit unlikely.

Also, the reason for Kosuna not reporting when he got sick is because his parents deprive him of any means of outside communications when he is sick.

Hey! Just wanted to drop in and offer my support for this, same as a lot of others

Been waiting for this patch for a long time and was really excited to see that someone had picked it back up, probably one of the first VNs I read without waiting for the full translation so it was awesome to see some more progress!

Got an update:

Miyako at 48%

Agave at 11%

Kosuna has been sick, so it's understandable that there has not been any progress. And if you're wondering about the 50% update from a while back, then that was just a relative estimate. 48% is the correct percentage. (But it should speed up now.)

Have to take back the Feburary release that was announced waaaaay back, though, since it seems a bit unlikely.

Also, the reason for Kosuna not reporting when he got sick is because his parents deprive him of any means of outside communications when he is sick.

Haha! 10 Good!

Good to have some news. Good to see Kosuna's better now. Any chance of partial patch by the middle of february? (13 is my birthday, and 14 valentine's day ^_^ )

Quite unlikely, seeing as the 13th is only 8 days away.

Well, partial patch could be 50%.

Of course, that would depend on if route is being translated in order. It could be more optimal (time and accuracy wise) to skip more difficult sentences and leave them for later.

Well, partial patch could be 50%.

Of course, that would depend on if route is being translated in order. It could be more optimal (time and accuracy wise) to skip more difficult sentences and leave them for later.

I know I should probably already know this, but how much of Miyako's route is already in the game? I was under the impression that the 85% was already in the game, but I realize that would make the route awfully short. But if it's actually 25% or so that's in the game, then we might release a patch. Maybe. If it doesn't involve too much effort.

I know I should probably already know this, but how much of Miyako's route is already in the game? I was under the impression that the 85% was already in the game, but I realize that would make the route awfully short. But if it's actually 25% or so that's in the game, then we might release a patch. Maybe. If it doesn't involve too much effort.

I've read Miyako's route. I'd say around 40% has been translated, but that's a guesstimation on my part.

I've read Miyako's route. I'd say around 40% has been translated, but that's a guesstimation on my part.

According to VNTLS about 7% of Miyako route was translated when the Wanko patch was released, actually. Which is for the better. If it was indeed 40% then the route would be really short. :P

I think the idea of a partial patch for half a route is a little silly though, to be honest. I think most people don't want another cliffhanger.

According to VNTLS about 7% of Miyako route was translated when the Wanko patch was released, actually. Which is for the better. If it was indeed 40% then the route would be really short. :P

I think the idea of a partial patch for half a route is a little silly though, to be honest. I think most people don't want another cliffhanger.

I didn't know VNTLS  had a percentage. Looks like my guess was completely off XD

i remember wondering how the part of miyakos route that i read could possibly be 85% cause it felt more like less than 10% it really would have to be a damm short route which i highly doubt so i think a partial patch release could be allright though i personally will wait for the full patch so i can read her route in all its glory :D