Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Can't we be civilised? Won't we allow a trial? I'm willing to compromise and do a trial Monty Python style, as @Undying mentioned.

That would be something fresh for once eh? :D Also as one of many newbies: Hi I'm new here, not sure if I care that much about Miyako route (actualy I do). I'm more concerned about Majikoi S routes, but truth to be told with S we have proves that project is still alive and kicking.

P.S. Majikoi avatars? How mainstream!(joking arround) Gonna be cat on top of lemon blonde o.O

Ohh... and i track this thread for a while :P

Guest Draconos

I also accept Monty Python trial.

Looks like people with Chris as avatar wont survive for long in this thread.

And who needs civilization anyway?

That would be something fresh for once eh? :D Also as one of many newbies: Hi I'm new here, not sure if I care that much about Miyako route (actualy I do). I'm more concerned about Majikoi S routes, but truth to be told with S we have proves that project is still alive and kicking.

P.S. Majikoi avatars? How mainstream!(joking arround) Gonna be cat on top of lemon blonde o.O

Ohh... and i track this thread for a while :P

Meowmel dying was one of the saddest moments of that game. T_T

Guest Draconos

May not post a lot, but I refuse to die!

You can stay for now you haven't done anything to enrage Miyako or Kazama Family. At least not yet we'll see how long that'll take.

Right behind Sachi and Amane's good endings, that is probably the most emotional part of the entire visual novel for me

Aww, I had managed to forget about that part. Now I'm sad again. :(

Guest Demon Lord

i'm a huge fan of Majikoi, i'm really really glad that fans took it up to themselves to complete Yandere's unfinished work, thank you so much guys you really rock, btw is there an ETA for when u guys will finish the patch? also i hope the guys at Wairu translations complete the rest of Majikoi games even if they took their time with it