Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I would volunteer to work as an historian if there is still a need.

With a little help I could summarize the main events and PM them to Zodai.

Thank you.  According to the clarification I won't be able to write the entirety of the assignment, but at the very least I can get out a minor plot outline to help the others, and maybe run through for some minor continuity editing to ensure everything flows smoothly.  This way we should get it done before the deadline without too much of an issue, though I wouldn't say you should get relaxed too quickly.

The one that I started is not as on point as the new one. How about this, Keep working on the new one (the one that's more on point) and once you get to the end, we just add the old version to the end. That way we have an actual retelling of the history along with a silly over the top ending.

For the historical part, go here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mtNwNd0ueQ5IKnCSSFDQlLYYOHNDXJRICauboDHQCck/edit

For the balls to the wall epic ending go here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-BeJwHYLXHulmsIMym91dkXzgDDOKPfv8xHXliQakdU/edit?usp=docslist_api

The one that I started is not as on point as the new one. How about this, Keep working on the new one (the one that's more on point) and once you get to the end, we just add the old version to the end. That way we have an actual retelling of the history along with a silly over the top ending.

For the historical part, go here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mtNwNd0ueQ5IKnCSSFDQlLYYOHNDXJRICauboDHQCck/edit

For the balls to the wall epic ending go here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-BeJwHYLXHulmsIMym91dkXzgDDOKPfv8xHXliQakdU/edit?usp=docslist_api

Actually, I think my main writing tank has been exhausted for the day.  A good 1.5k words today, but my tank doesn't run for as long as I'd like it to sadly.  I'll finish up the fight scene tomorrow, and when we get a good summarized history I'll try and work on a plot outline for the others.

I'll just quickly dump some of my findings.

They are still relatively incomplete, but I am tired...

pg 304 family bonding
pg 305 Ourai leaves the thread
pg 330-333 epic dance off
pg 334 return of Ourai
pg 402 Ourais anus gets plunged (also butt talking)
~pg 405 Tiago enters the stage
pg 417 Arrival of the messenger of doom (Kendjin)
pg 434 Holy Australian World war against the emu threat
pg 435 Nahichun and Ourai as the great flamefuckers (< would  this be considered narcisstic?)
pg 503 attack by DokiDoki and basuquero using his male charms to counterattack
pg 509 infamous spoiler traps and tiago & ourai bickering like a married couple
pg 512 thread gets closed?!?!
pg 515 it doesn't (it never will)

I feel like...the focus is set in the wrong places.  It's a lot more broad then I was asking for.

For example, let's take DBZ as an example.

I'm hoping for something simple in terms of an outline, such as maybe 'Saiyan Saga - Goku beats Vegeta.  He's another monkey-alien like Goku, and Vegeta's whining because he's a price.'  Or maybe 'Cell Saga - Evil time-traveling insect named Cell tries to destroy earth.  Goku fights him, Goku dies, Gohan kills him.'

In comparison, you've given me something along the lines of, say...

'Saiyan Saga - Raditz comes.  He has a lot of hair.  He reminds me of a Radish.' and never gets into the emotion or general conflict behind the scene/arc.  It doesn't have to be very in-detail, but it just has to outline the most important parts in as briefly as possible while still staying coherent.

Well, if you wanna create a crazy fucked up plot for the UCW history, you can count on me, i have unlimited imagination works.

Right now I don't think it'll be crazy/fucked up, but it should at least be fair enough.  Best-case scenario we get something faithful to the thread history yet that still allows the other writers to put their own spins on it.  Just need more data...

Also, I don't know who Risu is.

I'd really like to help out, but I have no idea what to do.

I've only been here a short time so I don't know anything about its history really. I've only been active since it became the random thread after all.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I can only spare a few hours a day, but I'll do what I can.