Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I'm on the camping trip right now and I just want to see Yukie's hips. So far they've only showed her in casual clothing but dayumn, she's curvier than I thought. W

Momoyo's a big lesbian and I don't think I'm attracted to her like I thought I'd be.

Wanko, still best wanker. 

Aaaand you earned a like for making me laugh like an idiot.

Just wondering, what route in Majikoi is commonly thought of as the best?  Wanna know so I can get to it after I finish Miyako's route (if Miyako's route isn't it), after all the patches are released.

Chris and Wanko's routes were the best for me

Since Zeno seems to like the fact that the topic always goes back to asses(:P), I've decided to do just that, and to mix things up they ain't even Majikoi's asses.(I'll just make this post my come back post to this thread)

So I'll just ask this, how about Tohsaka's anus? Good enough?

Since Zeno seems to like the fact that the topic always goes back to asses( :P), I've decided to do just that, and to mix things up they ain't even Majikoi's asses.(I'll just make this post my come back post to this thread)

...I'm not a hentai...I'm just incredulous...  *pouting intensifies*

1360266349831.png

Since Zeno seems to like the fact that the topic always goes back to asses( :P), I've decided to do just that, and to mix things up they ain't even Majikoi's asses.(I'll just make this post my come back post to this thread)

The writer of Fate/Stay Night is Nasu.

Fate/Stay Night's Tohsaka's anus.

The letters in Nasu are A N S U.

The letters in anus are A N S U.

Odqpt7c.gif

Was it really? I like her a lot. She's so cute and pretty. 'Reminds me of a freshman I crushed on when I was a 3rd year in high school. She was sporty and cherry with a pony tail like that.

I'm subscribed to the thread, and when I saw this one in my email, I for some reason though it was Phersu's post and thus read it as, "Reminds me of a freshman I crushed when I was a 3rd year in high school."

The writer of Fate/Stay Night is Nasu.

Fate/Stay Night's Tohsaka's anus.

The letters in Nasu are A N S U.

The letters in anus are A N S U.

Odqpt7c.gif

I'm subscribed to the thread, and when I saw this one in my email, I for some reason though it was Phersu's post and thus read it as, "Reminds me of a freshman I crushed when I was a 3rd year in high school."

I don't crush girls.

Well....not pretty ones.

I was going to start a thread on this, but it seems every thread I start sinks to the bottom no matter if it's exactly the same one like Yukiru copied 10 minutes after I created my thread.

I'd like to give my thanks to all the forum members here in this thread that allows me to say anything without a filter.

081127-dead-turkey.jpg

Happy Turkey Holiday from America (11/27/2014)

Random picture of a Pig Turkey as a gift

article-2514559-19AE539500000578-448_634