Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/08/07/snk-sues-square-enix-claims-copyrighted-material-in-manga/

it's been going on for awhile I've been watching it since square enix does a lot with anime and manga in north america i was only just reminded of it.

You know the world is going to end, as soon as nobody files lawsuits against everything anymore.

Is Negima's anime worth watching or should i skip it and just read the manga?

Skip it and go straight to the manga. The first anime (Xebec) sticks with the original story until about halfway in where they ran out of source material and did an anime only ending. The second anime (Shaft) is completely original and has absolutely nothing to do with the manga. The OVA's are just random chapters of the manga you wouldn't understand unless you've actually read the manga itself and the movie is also original.

That ended up being way to long...

Basically...

The anime is shit, so read the manga

I took Creative Writing courses in college. Trust me, they're not hard.

Completely and utterly depends on the University you attend. I majored in Creative Writing, as, you can expect, I am a writer. And the courses that I attended were pretty damn difficult in terms of the commitment being made and the time it takes up in your daily life.

Completely and utterly depends on the University you attend. I majored in Creative Writing, as, you can expect, I am a writer. And the courses that I attended were pretty damn difficult in terms of the commitment being made and the time it takes up in your daily life.

I'm a writer too. You don't need to major in it.

Like I said, you don't need to major in it or even take college classes to be a writer. I took a few, but I'm not majoring in it. My major is Psychology.

Of course you don't need to major in it. You don't need to major in anything if you don't want to. And you can get jobs that your major wouldn't normally dictate you get (A friend of mine who also majored in psychology is now a well known youtube commentator with a few other guys. Go figure.) But because that is the career path that I chose since I was a little kid, I majored in it and work in that field.

The point I'm making is that saying 'Creative Writing Classes are easy' is kind of a blanketed statement that could offend quite a few people who have devoted themselves to that. It'd probably be better to just say your classes were easy. I don't have any problem with it personally, but I did felt the need to point it out as someone who had a pretty difficult class.

Of course you don't need to major in it. You don't need to major in anything if you don't want to. And you can get jobs that your major wouldn't normally dictate you get (A friend of mine who also majored in psychology is now a well known youtube commentator with a few other guys. Go figure.) But because that is the career path that I chose since I was a little kid, I majored in it and work in that field.

The point I'm making is that saying 'Creative Writing Classes are easy' is kind of a blanketed statement that could offend quite a few people who have devoted themselves to that. It'd probably be better to just say your classes were easy. I don't have any problem with it personally, but I did felt the need to point it out as someone who had a pretty difficult class.

Who's your friend?

Watched a bit of the Metal Gear Rising Let's Play. Cool people, but not my type of Let's Players.

Fair enough. I wouldn't say they're my usual type either, but I like them well enough.

By the way, anyone watch Cowboy Bebop? Finally decided to get into it and I'm impressed thus far.

Fair enough. I wouldn't say they're my usual type either, but I like them well enough.

By the way, anyone watch Cowboy Bebop? Finally decided to get into it and I'm impressed thus far.

I was wondering is that worth watching.

I was wondering is that worth watching.

I think it is. It's a very good show that's about space shenanigans. So if you like fucking around in space, that's kind of the anime for you.

The creator's work with Space Dandy, a similar kind of show that's much more comedic-based, is also decent. Definitely not up to his previous standards, but decent nonetheless.

I refuse to change my statement. Refusal. REFUSAL. -Drinks tea.-

You're a straight shooter. I like that. You and me, kid. Straight to the top.

Pat from Two Best Friends Play. Great guy.

Pat has friends? :D Matt, Liam and Woolie disagree :D

I love those guys, they seem so real while playing (like none of the big ones do).

Cowboy Bebop is really great ! It´s THE anime to tell your friends to watch if they aren´t into anime.

Every episode has strong writing, character development and overall a simple but good plot.

Pat has friends? :D Matt, Liam and Woolie disagree :D

I love those guys, they seem so real while playing (like none of the big ones do).

Cowboy Bebop is really great ! It´s THE anime to tell your friends to watch if they aren´t into anime.

Every episode has strong writing, character development and overall a simple but good plot.

Ah, fun! Another TBF fan. Yeah, I've been friends with Pat for a while now, but I'm one of the fabled few. Very real people that are exactly what they're like on camera in real life. All of them are cool dudes to hang out with.

I'd agree with that sentiment about Cowboy Bebop.