Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

There was, but it was even worse than the Fate/Stay Night anime. It's the general consensus of the fanbase that the adaption does not exist and never did. 

I'm part of that fanbase. That's why I don't want to recognize that thing as existing.

There was, but it was even worse than the Fate/Stay Night anime. It's the general consensus of the fanbase that the adaption does not exist and never did. 

and here is a review of garden of sinners, and beware never open ouraibaa's spoilers.

AAAAHHH my eyes my eyes, it burns.

That should have been in a spoiler.

What.

Deen followed Fate roughly mixing some things from UBW there as well.

As for the new Anime - it will follow UBW (but I dont think it would be 100% faithfull adaptacion.

and since someone complained that its not Heavens Feel - Heavens Feel was anounced as standalone movie some 3 months back .... It will air after whole Anime series is done.

hey guys i haven't been able to check in a while so can anybody tell me how te translation is going?

Miyako is currently on the final stages of translation. After being translated another translator will check the translation quality. It will then be transferred over to Quality Checking so it can then be made into a patch.

Agave, Kazama, Chika and other side routes currently being worked on aren't necessarily the priority, but there's a different translator working on that in relation to Miyako's.

Agave will be coming out before Miyako, so long as the hacker who will make the patch gets working on it sometime soon.

Translation status:

Agave:    100% translated   100% QC'd

Kazama: 100% translated ~100% QC'd

Chika:     100% translated  ~0% QC'd

Miyako: ~70-99% (AKA not finished) translated   0% QC'd

Miyako is currently on the final stages of translation. After being translated another translator will check the translation quality. It will then be transferred over to Quality Checking so it can then be made into a patch.

Agave, Kazama, Chika and other side routes currently being worked on aren't necessarily the priority, but there's a different translator working on that in relation to Miyako's.

Agave will be coming out before Miyako, so long as the hacker who will make the patch gets working on it sometime soon.

Translation status:

Wow, you actually got it right this time.

I think many of you knew this day would come. After discussing it with other staff members, we have made the discussion to close this topic.

After over 12 thousand posts, this topic will be closed tomorrow.

You are all welcome to create a topic of the same name for the actual Majikoi Miyako route translation.

We ask that if you wish to have casual chat, please open up an IRC channel. 

Thank you all for your time.

Reopened for 24 hours due it being one day short of a year.

so many spoiler geez i hasnt played UBW route yet!! at least please use spoiler thing :)

Translation status:

and i only looking something like this :)

I think many of you knew this day would come. After discussing it with other staff members, we have made the discussion to close this topic.

You are all welcome to create a topic of the same name for the actual Majikoi Miyako route translation.

well i only here since summer but good times...

Question: Will the thread still be accessible after closing?