Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

You're actually doing something other than lazing around on the thread all day? That's surprising. 

My thanks, and 'good job!' to Dowolf as well. 

All right, Dowolf the Great gave me the combined file. He also gave me the Kazama route. I'll start working on them tomorrow.

Is this progress? Is there progress in the translation of this visual novel?

wat is dis

Gah this seems impossible. 

Are you really the same spoiler-tag Ourai ?

mmm, i just read the updates. This patch is going to have a lot of error and mistranslations? like in Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete for examble, or is going to be "acceptable"?

From what I know, there will be mis-translations because the last part is being done a bit hastily. Mostly the errors will be slowly removed by following updates on the patch. 

mmm, i just read the updates. This patch is going to have a lot of error and mistranslations? like in Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete for examble, or is going to be "acceptable"?

Furthermore, these patches are going through quality checks, meaning that the translators or whoever is aware of these errors and that they 'should' be promptly fixed.

Anyways, I'm almost a 100% sure they wouldn't dare release something like Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete (or I'll personally kick some arses). At most, it should have mistakes here and there, but not gibberish or completely unintelligible sentences.

From what I know, there will be mis-translations because the last part is being done a bit hastily. Mostly the errors will be slowly removed by following updates on the patch. 

But how "bad" will it be? for wait for updates or not. if it have a few minor errors i don't care, but if the quality is very bad i prefer to wait.

Furthermore, these patches are going through quality checks, meaning that the translators or whoever is aware of these errors and that they 'should' be promptly fixed.

Anyways, I'm almost a 100% sure they wouldn't dare release something like Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete. At most, it should have mistakes here and there, but not gibberish or completely unintelligible sentences.

I hope you're right XD.

I think I might have caused a misunderstanding. The patch won't be released when Kosuna goes to the hospital. It's just when he finish working on it. Dowolf has agreed to help with it (Bless him), so when I get the patch, I'll hand it over to him for translation check, and after that I'll QC it. When that is done, the patch will be released. (Along with uncensor patch.)

But how "bad" will it be? for wait for updates or not. if it have a few minor errors i don't care, but if the quality if very bad i prefer to wait.

I hope you're right XD.

How bad or good it will be is not known to anyone. Its still in the works, so we will only know once its released. Even the QC (Ourai) said that he is gonna start working tomorrow, so till now only the translator knows how the translation is.