Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well, then it's mostly about some wait, isn't it? No need to make it a "bye forever" =X

Honestly, with, what, 999 messages in 4 days, I'll be out of the loop enough by the time I hit summer vacation anyway. Hell, I'm out of the loop already. I mean, who the bloody fuck is Meogii and Gaëtan?? Besides, I love this thread. I don't want to abandon it for Skype in the first place. 

Don't you speak to me of betrayal you damn lolicon. :o

Joris is crying cuz you are not here to tell him goodbye :(

Honestly, with, what, 999 messages in 4 days, I'll be out of the loop enough by the time I hit summer vacation anyway. Hell, I'm out of the loop already. I mean, who the bloody fuck is Meogii and Gaëtan?? Besides, I love this thread. I don't want to abandon it for Skype in the first place. 

I'm on Skype and have no idea who they are xD

Also, there's no abandoning of the thread. Skype is simply easier to chatter, and cuz of voice call. I don't think that refusing is positive for the thread or anything.

With people always bashing against this thread, it might even be helpful to let off some steam and such.

Also, new people will still keep coming here, and the group will just grow.

Oh, I know. I'm a wreck. But then again, what, exactly, am I supposed to do here? Stay and post on the thread while slowly being left behind? To some day have the thread be somewhat active and someone is making fun of someone else with an inside-joke and I don't get? Nah, I'm a big fucking pussy who can't take that because spending the vast majority of my school life alone and bullied has reduced me to such a state where friends is one of the most dear and wonderful things I can think of, and getting isolated and being left behind is such a scary thing to me that the thought of people I've never met talking and having fun on Skype instead of being on a random forum page and talking with me is leaving me nearly in tears. Oh yeah, I'm fucked up big time. But you know what? I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to let that happen. So, instead, I'm leaving. Self-preservation. I know that the first thing you're problem thinking after reading this is "Pfft, what a drama queen", but there you have it. I'm an emotional wreckage who takes online stuff way too seriously, and considering the course of everything, it'd be better if I weren't a part of it. Do I need to say more?

The first thing I thought when I read this was "Fuck, I messed up". I haven't been through what you have but I can easily understand the fear of being isolated and left behind and we both know it's an horrible feeling however, I don't think you need to be afraid of it 'cause we're here for you, for each other. Just take a look at this last 2 pages, we're worried about you and we don't want to see you leave. I'm willing to bet that, even if we haven't met IRL, you're an irreplaceable friend for most, if not all, of us.

I'm on Skype and have no idea who they are xD

Also, there's no abandoning of the thread. Skype is simply easier to chatter, and cuz of voice call. I don't think that refusing is positive for the thread or anything.

With people always bashing against this thread, it might even be helpful to let off some steam and such.

I'll still be leaving. Idk, I may come back when summer vacation comes around, depending on whether or not this place is still alive. If it has been swallowed by Skype, then that's that. Hell, if half the activity is being done on Skype, I may not come back anyway. Fuck Skype. For now, cheers.

The first thing I thought when I read this was "Fuck, I messed up". I haven't been through what you have but I can easily understand the fear of being isolated and left behind and we both know it's an horrible feeling however, I don't think you need to be afraid of it 'cause we're here for you, for each other. Just take a look at this last 2 pages, we're worried about you and we don't want to see you leave. I'm willing to bet that, even if we haven't met IRL, you're an irreplaceable friend for most, if not all, of us.

Sorry, but I'm too selfish and greedy to accept that. I honestly don't believe that me leaving has given most of the people here any regret beyond "Well, that sucks."

If it really was such a big deal, the issue wouldn't have arisen in the first place. Then you'd have listened to one of my earlier complaints and been like "Well, guess we don't have to Skype anyway".

But that's irrelevant. At any rate, bye. Cheers.

I'll still be leaving. Idk, I may come back when summer vacation comes around, depending on whether or not this place is still alive. If it has been swallowed by Skype, then that's that. Hell, if half the activity is being done on Skype, I may not come back anyway. Fuck Skype. For now, cheers.

Sorry, but I'm too selfish and greedy to accept that. I honestly don't believe that me leaving has given most of the people here any regret beyond "Well, that sucks."

If it really was such a big deal, the issue wouldn't have arisen in the first place. Then you'd have listened to one of my earlier complaints and been like "Well, guess we don't have to Skype anyway".

If you do really intent to leave. I will miss you. Good luck in whatever you do, Ouraibaa.

It's ok, I'm not going to try to convince otherwise as it seem it'll be wasted effort and it may be annoying for you. So, we'll miss you and remember you have a place here. 

All righty, people, here is a question for you all. We've already talked about what fictional character a Fuwa member is like. We've also talked about what fictional character we identify ourselves with. Now, this little thread has gathered a lot of regulars over the months and it's become kinda like a little family. My question is, what if it was a family? Who would be who? Who would be the dad? Who'd be the mom? Who'd be the weird uncle who always let the kids sit on his lap (*Cough* *Cough* Jun *Cough)? who's the oldest sister? who's the toddler (*Cough* *Cough* Monmon *Cough*)? And so forth.

Grandpa Dragon: Draconos
Dad: Nahichun
Butler/Friend: Nagisa_Fawkes
Motherly Eldest Sister: Hanako
Older Sister: DimDito
Nice, Teasing, Perverted & Eldest Brother: Kynbound
Older Brother: Ouraibaa Hjyuraa
Middle Brother: Kawakami_Complex
Younger Brother: greenshadow622
Younger Middle Brother: AkkisBlade
Wild Baby Brother: Monmon
Friendly Brother in law who's dating the butler : Lucky Bucket
Viking Uncle:Joris914
Weird Uncle: Jun Inoue
Rich & Famous Uncle: Emperor Emblem
Family Friend: Newt
Family Pet/Brother: salmon_samurai

Cousin: Seath

Cousin: basuquero
Cousin: cro-mag
Shy Cousin: Cyber2405
Rin obsessed Cousin: tankhedgehog.

(My Opinion as Ember is pretty much the same. & sorry if I missed anyone)

Oh, I know. I'm a wreck. But then again, what, exactly, am I supposed to do here? Stay and post on the thread while slowly being left behind? To some day have the thread be somewhat active and someone is making fun of someone else with an inside-joke and I don't get? Nah, I'm a big fucking pussy who can't take that because spending the vast majority of my school life alone and bullied has reduced me to such a state where friends is one of the most dear and wonderful things I can think of, and getting isolated and being left behind is such a scary thing to me that the thought of people I've never met talking and having fun on Skype instead of being on a random forum page and talking with me is leaving me nearly in tears. Oh yeah, I'm fucked up big time. But you know what? I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to let that happen. So, instead, I'm leaving. Self-preservation. I know that the first thing you're problem thinking after reading this is "Pfft, what a drama queen", but there you have it. I'm an emotional wreckage who takes online stuff way too seriously, and considering the course of everything, it'd be better if I weren't a part of it. Do I need to say more?

(Ouraibaa, you're one of the main reasons I took interest in the thread, without you I probably would only check the thread for an update once a month  & move on & eventually give up on it & probably Fuwa because it was through this thread I found Fuwa, & if that happened most of us would have ever met. It's true Skype has taken a lot of the heat of the thread however: It's not going to be left behind, people still talk here everyday, a lot of people will still respond to the topics on here, & unlike Skype it's easy to catch up here; I don't & wouldn't worry about catching up on Skype, if something funny or an inside joke happens most of the time people will tell you & even if they don't do it right away you can ask if it's brought up & laugh at it in the present. Also I do know how you feel, i've felt that way & watch it happen, that's way I can say this without worry: Don't worry about it! Things change, things happen, worrying about it is useless, just do what you think is right, no amount of words can convince you I know how it feels, but that's why you need to make the choices & see it for yourself. Anyways I don't see this thread dying any time soon, & I don't plan on letting it die. Ouraibaa I hope you read this & I hope you stay, even if you don't think you matter you're wrong.) 

Oliver, I'm just gonna parrot what everyone else here has said. Skype is basically there as a release valve to keep this thread from going even crazier than it has. If something happens on there, it pretty much usually doesn't matter, and if something that does matter happens, we'll let you know. And I'm not entirely sure who all the people on Skype are either, so it's no big deal. You're part of the family here on the thread, and it would be a damn shame to see you go, but I understand where you're coming from, so do what you gotta do. But you've got friends here, never forget that.

Eldest Brother: Kynbound

I am personally offended and deeply hurt that you forgot me :( lol

Hmmm, I'm the younger brother? How fitting. x3

...i can't believe someone remembered me... *tear*

To whom it may concern: starting tomorrow I'm going to be abroad for 4 weeks, coming back the 21st of June, and I probably won't be able to be on the forum at all during that time (no internet in the place where I'm staying). So I'll see you people in around 4 weeks I guess.

I'll still be around in Skype for the next couple of hours, and I'll be dropping in to say goodbye in exactly 15 hours from the time this post was placed. So to all of those who either don't use skype or won't be around at that time, Sayonara and see you in 4 weeks!

To whom it may concern: starting tomorrow I'm going to be abroad for 4 weeks, coming back the 21st of June, and I probably won't be able to be on the forum at all during that time (no internet in the place where I'm staying). So I'll see you people in around 4 weeks I guess.

I'll still be around in Skype for the next couple of hours, and I'll be dropping in to say goodbye in exactly 15 hours from the time this post was placed. So to all of those who either don't use skype or won't be around at that time, Sayonara and see you in 4 weeks!

Joris! *hug* bring me back a souvenir & when you get back & we'll play alot right? 

(I'll cook you something nice when you get back)

...A bit of fan speculation on my part, but i think that there is a chance that koestl might be translating either Aiyoku no Eustia, or Rui wa Tomo wo Yobu. He said on his twitter how he had previously read the game, and liked it a lot (presumabley a rating of 8 and above). So, being a fan of his work, i immediately went to his vndb profile and looked at his votes. There i learned that all his games at/above the rank of 8 were either already translated, old, or weren't "popular". The only exceptions being the two mentioned above, White Album 2- Closing Chapter-, and Natsukumo Yururu. However, in respect to White Album, why would a company want the sequel translated before the first one (opening chapter)? Natsukomu on the other, other hand (my left hand) just doesn't seem like a game that'd be officially translated (basically it's a gut feeling i have). So, that leaves us with the two. I honestly hope that it's the former, but i'll be happy regardless. Remember, this is just me on a whim.

Twitter:https://mobile.twitter.com/koestl

VNDB: http://vndb.org/u25770/votes?c=all;o=d;s=vote