Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Oh, I know. I'm a wreck. But then again, what, exactly, am I supposed to do here? Stay and post on the thread while slowly being left behind? To some day have the thread be somewhat active and someone is making fun of someone else with an inside-joke and I don't get? Nah, I'm a big fucking pussy who can't take that because spending the vast majority of my school life alone and bullied has reduced me to such a state where friends is one of the most dear and wonderful things I can think of, and getting isolated and being left behind is such a scary thing to me that the thought of people I've never met talking and having fun on Skype instead of being on a random forum page and talking with me is leaving me nearly in tears. Oh yeah, I'm fucked up big time. But you know what? I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to let that happen. So, instead, I'm leaving. Self-preservation. I know that the first thing you're problem thinking after reading this is "Pfft, what a drama queen", but there you have it. I'm an emotional wreckage who takes online stuff way too seriously, and considering the course of everything, it'd be better if I weren't a part of it. Do I need to say more?

I haven't commented on this so here;

It's inevitable. The more we grew the more we crave to interact and along came another media for that purpose. I'm sure the entire Miyako thread didn't plan to leave anyone else behind, if anything we're trying to get closer to each other. I don't suppose we should get everyone to leave Skype for you, nor get you to join in with us somehow with a difficult schedule. By no means is this anyone's fault, and I'm very sure everyone will still accept you with open arms. If you feel isolated, there's nothing we can do about it and I'm sincerely sorry. I may not understand how you feel, but I'm very sure there's nothing wrong with being selfish, and feeling reclusive for that is perfectly normal. If you feel that leaving will make you feel any better, then I consent to that.

Just leave with the thought in mind that whenever you decide to change your mind or come back at all, we will still be here to gladly have you, and everyone will try to work this out. I may not know you that well, and I think you're a dick, but I won't deny your role in having kept this thread alive before I ever came and how much everybody else loves you for it.

Goodbye Oliver.

As opposed to

a depressing one in both the good and bad ends of Makina's route. They're like polar opposites.

i loled when seein Makina bad end......sme as Sachi bad end..its like the writer didnt give a damn about bad end n write it while high or drunk.

8Z08T.gif

for me yes its a happy end....(both good n bad end), from my perspective though.

Really? I don't remember it completely, so I might be really off here, but from what I remember, her ending was

Pretty meh and inconclusive, the MC not being with her and we don't even know for sure what happens to him.

I personally can't call anything a happy ending unless the couple end together with their problems solved or with a plan for it.

Really? I don't remember it completely, so I might be really off here, but from what I remember, her ending was

Pretty meh and inconclusive, the MC not being with her and we don't even know for sure what happens to him.

I personally can't call anything a happy ending unless the couple end together with their problems solved or with a plan for it.

good end= She seems hapy withYuuji,even though she still feel guilty about tht incident(Yuuji said only the redemption Amane seekin is from Amane herself), but in the last scene with her granddaughter when she received the ticket to heaven, n almost died and seein Yuuji, she know tht she is forgiven from her guilt. i think this it self a pretty good ending.

Bad=Cmon...it is so romantic to dying together......right? of course

Ouraibaa Hjyuraa, on 23 May 2014 - 4:27 PM, said:snapback.png

Oh, I know. I'm a wreck. But then again, what, exactly, am I supposed to do here? Stay and post on the thread while slowly being left behind? To some day have the thread be somewhat active and someone is making fun of someone else with an inside-joke and I don't get? Nah, I'm a big fucking pussy who can't take that because spending the vast majority of my school life alone and bullied has reduced me to such a state where friends is one of the most dear and wonderful things I can think of, and getting isolated and being left behind is such a scary thing to me that the thought of people I've never met talking and having fun on Skype instead of being on a random forum page and talking with me is leaving me nearly in tears. Oh yeah, I'm fucked up big time. But you know what? I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to let that happen. So, instead, I'm leaving. Self-preservation. I know that the first thing you're problem thinking after reading this is "Pfft, what a drama queen", but there you have it. I'm an emotional wreckage who takes online stuff way too seriously, and considering the course of everything, it'd be better if I weren't a part of it. Do I need to say more?

I haven't commented on this so here;

It's inevitable. The more we grew the more we crave to interact and along came another media for that purpose. I'm sure the entire Miyako thread didn't plan to leave anyone else behind, if anything we're trying to get closer to each other. I don't suppose we should get everyone to leave Skype for you, nor get you to join in with us somehow with a difficult schedule. By no means is this anyone's fault, and I'm very sure everyone will still accept you with open arms. If you feel isolated, there's nothing we can do about it and I'm sincerely sorry. I may not understand how you feel, but I'm very sure there's nothing wrong with being selfish, and feeling reclusive for that is perfectly normal. If you feel that leaving will make you feel any better, then I consent to that.

Just leave with the thought in mind that whenever you decide to change your mind or come back at all, we will still be here to gladly have you, and everyone will try to work this out. I may not know you that well, and I think you're a dick, but I won't deny your role in having kept this thread alive before I ever came and how much everybody else loves you for it.

Goodbye Oliver.

WAIT, THE FUCK?!

Ouraibaa left us?!

Darth_vader_no.gif

Come back Ouraibaa!  This thread isn't dead!  We were foolish kids who went to skype for a quick fad, but we still dwell (lurk?) here plenty.  I don't even do skype much at all, so when the skyper's come back, we can taunt them with inside jokes that only us forum goers know!

I've seen you as a fixture from day (page?) 1, and you leaving really might be the final nail in this threads coffin.  It might chug along for a few dozen pages, but probably not for another hundred.

Besides, you had the closest mind/opinions of anyone to my own on this thread.  You better come back!

...aaaaaaaaaaand I finally bothered to make an account after lurking since November or something like that.

Great to see that the translation's going well! (please tell me you're past 85%, it's such a traumatic number for us Miyakobros)

Read my pink letters mate!

We don't have solid percentages ATM, but we've been given word from credible sources that June is our target month for Miyako at least.

We don't have solid percentages ATM, but we've been given word from credible sources that June is our target month for Miyako at least.

Yeah I already saw the ETA from the edit to the OP, I was just hoping that we're at least part that dreadful number haha

...aaaaaaaaaaand I finally bothered to make an account after lurking since November or something like that.

Great to see that the translation's going well! (please tell me you're past 85%, it's such a traumatic number for us Miyakobros)

As of today the actual percentage hasn't been told but I assure you it's gone past that. Thankfully the fan team has recently decided on taking a faster pace on translating Miyako route with a rough estimate of finishing it by late June, followed by the Agave route a short time afterwards.

Also, welcome to fuwanovel.  :)

I should put something like that in my signature as well. Thanks grunt :P

I got called brother in law/person dating the butler and everyone just accepted it like that

(I guess I should have been more specific: Basically it was more like we were childhood friends & as we grew either you were adopted, or cancelling the "by Law" part you've been living with us & just became a brother. By all rights you are a brother if that helps.)

Im a lil bro....n i found this very funny yet weird.

(Wierd? How so?)

(I guess I should have been more specific: Basically it was more like we were childhood friends & as we grew either you were adopted, or cancelling the "by Law" part you've been living with us & just became a brother. By all rights you are a brother if that helps.)

(Wierd? How so?)

just weird.....