Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

Oh, I know. I'm a wreck. But then again, what, exactly, am I supposed to do here? Stay and post on the thread while slowly being left behind? To some day have the thread be somewhat active and someone is making fun of someone else with an inside-joke and I don't get? Nah, I'm a big fucking pussy who can't take that because spending the vast majority of my school life alone and bullied has reduced me to such a state where friends is one of the most dear and wonderful things I can think of, and getting isolated and being left behind is such a scary thing to me that the thought of people I've never met talking and having fun on Skype instead of being on a random forum page and talking with me is leaving me nearly in tears. Oh yeah, I'm fucked up big time. But you know what? I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to let that happen. So, instead, I'm leaving. Self-preservation. I know that the first thing you're problem thinking after reading this is "Pfft, what a drama queen", but there you have it. I'm an emotional wreckage who takes online stuff way too seriously, and considering the course of everything, it'd be better if I weren't a part of it. Do I need to say more?

Ouraibaa. You sound too much like me that it's extremely frightening

You may not see this, but as it turns out,I like that Rin quite a lot as well, but we all know who the true rin is:

inbVvjQ.jpg

I am offended that you'd say that Tohsaka Rin is not true Rin. I'm going to burn you next time I see you.

Sir, it's good to see another Sachi admirer. i'm definitely with you there but I don't know if I'd say her route was the best, but that's because I'm a big fan of Michiru, and all the others, really. Have you played any of the other routes? Personally I thought they were all amazing to an absurd degree, and I couldn't really pick one as being better than the others. Except for Amane, who's character I don't like, and who's route I haven't finished, but from what I've heard about her route, it sounds like I'll like it the least

TBH I think Yumiko and Sachi stand out to me as the best easily.  I really didn't like how Michiru or Makina's routes ended at all.  Amane's route I'm doing right now, and I'm finding something really off about the whole thing so far.  Then again, I haven't uncovered her "trauma" yet so that's probably it.

I think Yumiko's was adorable because

when that girl went dere, she REALLY went dere. And the ending was very sweet. Also, just the whole time it's a really nice journey for the both of them, even if a bit depressing at times.

As for Michiru maybe there's another route where 

the second voice goes away? I don't know, but personally I'd be exhausted with dealing with two woman in one. I don't know how I'd handle that, so maybe it's why I disliked it. That apart, the route as a whole was very good. Especially how Yuuji forced her to choose between living or dying. It's too bad the very, very end left such a bad taste in my mouth. I just feel like nobody really "won" in that route. Also, other Michiru should have revealed herself to her mom. That woulda been AWESOME.

RinSword.jpg

Are we doing this? Alright, but I'm just letting you know now, you guys started this, so prepare yourselves

zUfT8Qu.jpg

QJHyUvs.jpg

TBH I think Yumiko and Sachi stand out to me as the best easily.  I really didn't like how Michiru or Makina's routes ended at all.  Amane's route I'm doing right now, and I'm finding something really off about the whole thing so far.  Then again, I haven't uncovered her "trauma" yet so that's probably it.

when that girl went dere, she REALLY went dere. And the ending was very sweet. Also, just the whole time it's a really nice journey for the both of them, even if a bit depressing at times.

the second voice goes away? I don't know, but personally I'd be exhausted with dealing with two woman in one. I don't know how I'd handle that, so maybe it's why I disliked it. That apart, the route as a whole was very good. Especially how Yuuji forced her to choose between living or dying. It's too bad the very, very end left such a bad taste in my mouth. I just feel like nobody really "won" in that route. Also, other Michiru should have revealed herself to her mom. That woulda been AWESOME.

I really enjoyed the first H-scene in yumiko's route. And I agree about the dere side of her. Like I said, I really like all of the heroins except Amane

Wild Baby Brother: Monmon

8YR4M.gif wild???? i wonder.

Spoiler 

Spoiler 

Hohoho another Yumiko fan. Well her route was pretty good, however it wasnt good nuff compared to others. But Yumiko as char is really cute n adorable like u said.

a certain annoying loli said"when a girl in kuudere tribe fell in love, it will give others a toothache"

Haha, we'll see what you think when you get to Amane's ending : p

In case anyone cares, after everyone on here was talking so much about Amane's route, I've decided to finally finish her route and see if I agree with you. Her route better live up to what you're all saying about it becuase my first impression after coming back to the game after all this time was the same as when I left it. In fact, seeing michiru again made me deredere for her all over again. same with sachi

In case anyone cares, after everyone on here was talking so much about Amane's route, I've decided to finally finish her route and see if I agree with you. Her route better live up to what you're all saying about it becuase my first impression after coming back to the game after all this time was the same as when I left it. In fact, seeing michiru again made me deredere for her all over again. same with sachi

Agree with who? o:

If I remember correctly, most of us said we were sad cuz of

the sucky ending to her route?

Agree with who? o:

If I remember correctly, most of us said we were sad cuz of

the sucky ending to her route?

well I can't really answer your question since I can't open the spoiler since I haven't finished her route, but if you go back a page, I believe you'll see a bunch of people saying her route had a very happy end

well I can't really answer your question since I can't open the spoiler since I haven't finished her route, but if you go back a page, I believe you'll see a bunch of people saying her route had a very happy end

for me yes its a happy end....(both good n bad end), from my perspective though.