Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Lotta Fakku tabs, there. ._.

Doujin-moe, too. And Shad/Shag-base. I have Chrome on re-open previous tabs, and since I may lose my internet without knowing, I keep everything I don't want to forget. I'm currently on page 54 of Fakku's anal category.

So many tabs,you deserve a medal or something

On a good day, I have so many open that you can't even see the icons anymore.

Why?! D:!!!!

Why? Isn't it obvious? This thread has two purposes: Random talk and Miyako updates. The first purpose has changed in a way that makes me unable to participate efficiently, and thus I, like with MMO's, simply choose not to bother. Not worth the emotional investment. The second purpose hasn't changed, but it doesn't require any regular updates. That leaves me with no real reason to be here.

I guess that makes me a real self-centered and greedy person, but oh well. It's not like I made any impressions that suggested otherwise.

Why? Isn't it obvious? This thread has two purposes: Random talk and Miyako updates. The first purpose has changed in a way that makes me unable to participate efficiently, and thus I, like with MMO's, simply choose not to bother. Not worth the emotional investment. The second purpose hasn't changed, but it doesn't require any regular updates. That leaves me with no real reason to be here.

I guess that makes me a real self-centered and greedy person, but oh well. It's not like I made any impressions that suggested otherwise.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO OLIVER

I nominate Lucky for that crybaby/bullied younger brother/sister.

xD I guess it's just perfect role for Lucky)

There we go. Also, sounds about right. Monmon's still the toddler, though.

And i was just about to write something like that too :D

2rvxAMu.png

You're good. But not good enough) I still can see icons and some letters. A friend of mine don't see even this in his browser)) Only closing "x" button... Nothing else. You have to work hard to beat him B)

Hmm, you know what guys, I think I'll be leaving. It was nice knowing y'all. I'll keep posting any updates on the progress, but I'll be otherwise inactive. Cheers.

You've gotta be kidding, right?! And you say this just after you called us a family? :( You leave us after more than half a year? This can't be true :o You ruined my day.

With all due respect sir, you're out of your mind.

With all due respect sir, you're out of your mind.

Oh, I know. I'm a wreck. But then again, what, exactly, am I supposed to do here? Stay and post on the thread while slowly being left behind? To some day have the thread be somewhat active and someone is making fun of someone else with an inside-joke and I don't get? Nah, I'm a big fucking pussy who can't take that because spending the vast majority of my school life alone and bullied has reduced me to such a state where friends is one of the most dear and wonderful things I can think of, and getting isolated and being left behind is such a scary thing to me that the thought of people I've never met talking and having fun on Skype instead of being on a random forum page and talking with me is leaving me nearly in tears. Oh yeah, I'm fucked up big time. But you know what? I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to let that happen. So, instead, I'm leaving. Self-preservation. I know that the first thing you're problem thinking after reading this is "Pfft, what a drama queen", but there you have it. I'm an emotional wreckage who takes online stuff way too seriously, and considering the course of everything, it'd be better if I weren't a part of it. Do I need to say more?

Oh, I know. I'm a wreck. But then again, what, exactly, am I supposed to do here? Stay and post on the thread while slowly being left behind? To some day have the thread be somewhat active and someone is making fun of someone else with an inside-joke and I don't get? Nah, I'm a big fucking pussy who can't take that because spending the vast majority of my school life alone and bullied has reduced me to such a state where friends is one of the most dear and wonderful things I can think of, and getting isolated and being left behind is such a scary thing to me that the thought of people I've never met talking and having fun on Skype instead of being on a random forum page and talking with me is leaving me nearly in tears. Oh yeah, I'm fucked up big time. But you know what? I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to let that happen. So, instead, I'm leaving. Self-preservation. I know that the first thing you're problem thinking after reading this is "Pfft, what a drama queen", but there you have it. I'm an emotional wreckage who takes online stuff way too seriously, and considering the course of everything, it'd be better if I weren't a part of it. Do I need to say more?

9da8e2ed33b215f317ffce495016932c.png

I will miss you though, it's fun interacting with you, I suppose I can still msg you if I wanted to but still, it's shame to see you leaving

I'd say the thread is more like the Kazama family in theory :P, not sure about the roles though, and Soul-bro, don't do it! I actually use the thread alot when i'm at work during the weekdays or can't get on skype at the weekends (Like this weekend for instance), it wouldn't be right without you hanging around. D:

I'd say the thread is more like the Kazama family in theory :P, not sure about the roles though, and Soul-bro, don't do it! I actually use the thread alot when i'm at work during the weekdays or can't get on skype at the weekends (Like this weekend for instance), it wouldn't be right without you hanging around. D:

Hey, Jay......

Fuck you.